eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

No @Madmac79 , i was talking about Hatrickhero and took one game he mentioned i found less good than PES 21 for sure : i don't even remember totally Fifa 19 except than i sold it after 2 month because i preferred PES 19 and got enough of Fifa overall lol. Not that game particularly. But i found fresh air with PES 19 and realism that i didn't found on PES 18, or Fifa 18, etc. again in terms of physics to me it was miles ahead in terms of "getting captivated from what i saw and play" lol.

I should have took Fifa 21 or 22 or buying 23 as example lol, or the shittiest Fifa the way he talk about PES 21 (i think you like Fifa 20 so i avoided but you liked FIFA 19 😂 sorry for the fail)
The 20 that game makes me furious to have lost 59.99 or more with my 175 euros i won on the PSN instead of buying a game i hesitated to buy, and was waiting for an upcoming one.
When you destroy big teams with Libertadores club or K-League or Swedish vs Tottenham or Dortmund 4-0 on legendary... With too much easy move in comparison to PES etc. and players feels too reactive to be true so i could've do what i want without feeling restriction... But that's my experience you should understand. I retried and it's a no, i hate that feeling and the result coming with.

So i got a resentment about that game, brought it instead of a game i really wanted but i through that "back to Fifa after a year could be cool". Then i retried in all calm and it was the same.
Pes 2021 on pc as i know it has the worst ai ever in master league and even in most modes, it only get s a bit better if u play asian cup with teams of 60s, but still the ai will always almost always look to score in 1 way, bottom right corner not even high shot, always low bottom right corner...it gets too repetitive after a few matches it s so annoying, im just sayinf my experience ever since pes 2017, the ai is not varied at all, i had pes 2021 on ps4 and it was the same, same ai...

Just ignore him. He frequents this board and posts the same nonsense over and over about the game being unplayable.
I am not here to tell people not to play what they want, i am just saying that the ai is just not good, in fifa the shots have much more variation, with the outcome, the ai will shoot anywhere btw the stick, while in Pes 2021 on legendary, they will always have 3 options, middle of goal, top corner, or bottom low shot, that s what i am talking about, in the other game the cpu attack shots outcome is much much more varied that u don t feel a one dimensional goal

Since Hatrickhero asked, in case you dont know - Hollands new “X PRO EVOLUTION 2023” Gameplay Mod for PES2021 really kicks some ass!!! The most interesting (in a good way) gp mod he's done, borrowing values from efootball2023 which sounds crazy, but has brought a huge freshness to the game. The attacking ai has improved big time, and im seeing stuff I haven't before. If you havent used a gp mod, time to start i reckon!!
I ll check that, thx for mentioning

I mean I just played a match where Liverpool peppered me with a variety of chances. Used a lot of different gp patches too. Some have done a decent job at making the AI operate somewhat differently.

And just like superleeds said, a lot of people never left. A lot of people play master league and since eFoot doesn't have master league, they simply didn't make the jump.
So u admit that the ai have a pattern that needed to be changed....u said it: to operate somewhat differently, this is exactly my problem with the game, they don t operate differently

Really repetitive. Stop playing then. Found something else. You already mentionned 4 better games (for you of course, i don't think anyone prefers those one as PES 21 or 17)
Well i will stop to play because it's always the same : one keeper, the pitch is always green and there's always 11 vs 11 players fighting for a ball.
I'm out.

Otherwise he didn't admitted anything about "same patterns". Don't misunderstood with "more variety in attack". It's not all white or all black.
When we read you, the CPU always come in the pitch, make a lateral pass and a shoot to score. Always. One pattern.
Please, PES 2021 got his issues, no game is perfect... But i got a bit enough to read the same without argument or demonstrated stuff.

Pes 2021 on pc as i know it has the worst ai ever in master league and even in most modes
Not an argument, but a statement from yourself, and only you.

Of course the CPU will score more the goal we can see in reality, like the one i described. But it doesn't mean always. If they do it everytime how easy i would have to defend as it's on the ground in the large rectangle, with obvious patterns like that one.
But it's not the case.
The most goal i took is long/average straight shoots and some headers. Sometimes the pattern you mention but not the most. Depends how do you defend : i cut pass with sliding tackle in case like this.

About what i just read on Fifa 23 thread, just want to advise something.

Fortunately i made a break about that game since months, (well it doesn't mean that i don't remember goal i took, just by prevention haha) so i'm not bored of that game.
But people playing it since 2019 from what i read... Sincerely needs to took a break and try others versions. And came back in a year or 6 months to 21.
That's what i did, even more than 6 months : i played less and less until stopping completely. Now when i launch it it's looking like a new game, except the fucking gameplan which is the same since PES 17 with faces and no faces players.

I would love to get rid of those minifaces for good, but on PS4... Also unlocking the preset players to edit their faces : some are so outdated, i remember created two players and they were much more lookalike than the PES 2015 preset with not even the hair changed.
If i made a PS4 O.F. one day, I'm thinkin to put them on free agent with "40" everywhere and rebuild those players.

Without it i don't even want to create another season then maximum 21-22.

@vialli82 Yeah bro.. I haven't seriously played PES 2021 in approximately a year (I've played a few exhibitions here and there, but no serious leagues or ML's)..
I've been playing especially 5/ 6 and 2017.. I'm sure that when I come back it'll feel like a brand new game. It's a good idea to switch different installments like this. :TU:

Pes 2021 on pc as i know it has the worst ai ever in master league and even in most modes, it only get s a bit better if u play asian cup with teams of 60s, but still the ai will always almost always look to score in 1 way, bottom right corner not even high shot, always low bottom right corner...it gets too repetitive after a few matches it s so annoying, im just sayinf my experience ever since pes 2017, the ai is not varied at all, i had pes 2021 on ps4 and it was the same, same ai...

You've stated your experience and that's fine. I've got plenty issues with 2021 update. Just like I had plenty issues with 2020. And 2019. And 2018. Heck even my so called beloved 2017 is plagued with problems. In your experience, the ai has been the worst ever. In my experience, albeit my very modded experience, it's been decent fun and likely the most fun I have had since 2017. I've even seen people talk about good experiences with the default/vanilla ai after the 1.7.2.0 update.

So who is right here? All of us. Because all of our experiences are valid. So what I don't understand is why you feel the need to prove something. Your experience and opinion of the game isn't any more valid than mine or anyone else's who has played this game. Some people like it. You don't. Cool. Constantly saying the same thing over and over isn't going to suddenly change someone else's opinion based on their own experience.

It is what it is. You agree to disagree and move on.

So u admit that the ai have a pattern that needed to be changed....u said it: to operate somewhat differently, this is exactly my problem with the game, they don t operate differently
I haven't played with the default AI in well over a year at this point so I can't speak on it. My only comments are my experiences with multiple gp mods which have been frequent and a lot more recent.

Is it possible to change so you don’t have to press r2/rt to make feints? For me it feels really unintuitively and I’m having a hard time beating defenders with skill moves.

maybe there is a patch/mod that fix this?

Is it possible to change so you don’t have to press r2/rt to make feints? For me it feels really unintuitively and I’m having a hard time beating defenders with skill moves.

maybe there is a patch/mod that fix this?
PeS 2021? what feints do you do with R2 except for trap feint?

Nice goal, but what i meant with goal variety , i meant for the AI....ai goal variety is just bad...
Except this is ai. That's an AI player assisting to another AI. Again, the experience I have had with this game is a different one than you have had with it and that's fine.

Scott McTominay is quickly becoming my favorite teammate. Trained him as a destroyer and he just bullies the midfield. So many of our chances come from McTominay interceptions.

I know this is probably not the thread for it but every time I see other people's clips the game looks smooth and without stutters but for some reason I can never get a smooth experience myself. I've tried locking to 60, locking to 141 to force gsync, enabling vsync, even ran with everything on low despite having a 1080 and an R5 3600 but the game will run fine for 90% of the time then stutter for a little bit, especially when the ball is travelling a long distance like in goal kicks.

Is there something obvious I'm missing?

I know this is probably not the thread for it but every time I see other people's clips the game looks smooth and without stutters but for some reason I can never get a smooth experience myself. I've tried locking to 60, locking to 141 to force gsync, enabling vsync, even ran with everything on low despite having a 1080 and an R5 3600 but the game will run fine for 90% of the time then stutter for a little bit, especially when the ball is travelling a long distance like in goal kicks.

This happens when recording or no ?

Still using the old HDD or no ?

This happens when recording or no ?

Still using the old HDD or no ?
Oh my god don't tell me that's why. Yeah I have the game on the HDD because of the size after installing patches to save space on my SSD. That's the one variable I hadn't thought of.
I might try to move it to the SSD to try it out then...

As for recordings, I only use shadowplay and the recordings come out in 720p60 and they're not smooth at all, you can really tell when it starts stuttering.

the best way is it lock it to 100 fps and scanline sync 30 with rtss

About what i just read on Fifa 23 thread, just want to advise something.

Fortunately i made a break about that game since months, (well it doesn't mean that i don't remember goal i took, just by prevention haha) so i'm not bored of that game.
But people playing it since 2019 from what i read... Sincerely needs to took a break and try others versions. And came back in a year or 6 months to 21.
That's what i did, even more than 6 months : i played less and less until stopping completely. Now when i launch it it's looking like a new game, except the fucking gameplan which is the same since PES 17 with faces and no faces players.

I would love to get rid of those minifaces for good, but on PS4... Also unlocking the preset players to edit their faces : some are so outdated, i remember created two players and they were much more lookalike than the PES 2015 preset with not even the hair changed.
If i made a PS4 O.F. one day, I'm thinkin to put them on free agent with "40" everywhere and rebuild those players.

Without it i don't even want to create another season then maximum 21-22.
trust me, i went away from pes 2021 for months, many months, only to come back and find the same old same old stuff that annoyed me before that period, so i don t think i can come back to pes 2021, not after playing the other game from an older version(from the year 2014)

Hi there,
Try this :- Open NVCP (Nvidia Control Panel) -> Go to Program Settings -> Select PES2021.exe -> Set V-Sync Adaptive -> Set Low Latency Mode to On or Ultra (in your case, set Ultra) -> Make sure you're not using Max Frame Rate mode alongside these other options -> Apply.

Don't use RTSS (Riva Tuner Statistics Server that come alongside with Afterburner) to limit the FPS if you use the above method.

Alternative Method :- Leave the NVCP method, use RTSS -> Select PES2021.exe -> Use Scanline Sync feature -> Configure the Scanline Sync value (to a negative value). For a more detailed guide for the Scanline Sync, here's the link :- Video or Text Guide

Optional stuff :- Also enable Anisotropic Filtering to 16x to increase the surface LOD/rendering. It won't take your FPS away.

Ok I did not expect this out of my CB

Sometimes it's hard enough getting my teammates to shoot from distance, but for my CB to score a goal like this? Yeah I was caught by surprise

Also Manchester United winning caught me by surprise 😜

the-office-michael-scott.gif

Back
Top Bottom