eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

Guys I'd like to know what graphics settings do you use for the game. All on High or do you turn off some settings like Depth of Field, Bloom, Motion Blur etc.

Guys I'd like to know what graphics settings do you use for the game. All on High or do you turn off some settings like Depth of Field, Bloom, Motion Blur etc.
All High, except Bloom and Motion Blur are turned Off, Ambient Occlusion - Medium.

Am I going crazy or does PES 21 play differently lately? Brutal/lagged button delay, players slow to respond, passes move slower…could be an issue with my controller

Only changes I made is VR patch and added some new kits/faces and the thigh/leg tattoo mod. I have a lot of disk space and a decent computer so I don’t think that’s the issue. I also never changed anything with the gameplay (no installed mods for that other than what VR does)

I want to say I noticed a change late July/early August. I run it through Steam

Last edited:
Am I going crazy or does PES 21 play differently lately? Brutal/lagged button delay, players slow to respond, passes move slower…could be an issue with my controller

Only changes I made is VR patch and added some new kits/faces and the thigh/leg tattoo mod. I have a lot of disk space and a decent computer so I don’t think that’s the issue. I also never changed anything with the gameplay (no installed mods for that other than what VR does)

I want to say I noticed a change late July/early August. I run it through Steam
This is the scripting from Konami.

I dunno man yea there’s always scripting but I think Konami nerf’d something recently
Not really. Only chance is use a gameplay mod. But it will maybe not fix 100% of the scripting.

Best I can describe it is that it feels like I put the game controls on manual, but I haven’t. Anyways, thanks for the reply. Might be time to test a gameplay mod. Was loving this game until 2 weeks ago

Hi, is there any way how to affect attendances at stadiums during your ML? I know there has been attendance server for PES 2020 but I couldn't find it for PES 2021. Thanks

Konami totally changed something recently and f*cked things up royally. Players are now on skates and passes don't go where you aim half the time. Before, sure it was like this a little but now it's reaaaaallly prevalent. Even the AI suffers from this when they have the ball. I had figured out how to play this game after awhile and was loving it, now what I try only works here and there, before it was sharp and tight on the controls. The controls are supremely sluggish now and animations take forever after your button input. The camera also doesn't follow the ball on long passes a lot. It wasn't like this until recent. Time to tinker with gameplay mods, I pray there is one that gets it close to what Konami had before. This new vanilla gameplay is complete trash.

If I wanted to use SmokePatch and the EvoWeb patch separately, for example, would it work if I just create two folders with the base PES 2021 files, install one of the patches to each of them, and then just run the PES 2021 file for the patch I want? Do I need to do anything in the documents folder?

Basically, can I have multiple patches installed on my PC at one time?

If I wanted to use SmokePatch and the EvoWeb patch separately, for example, would it work if I just create two folders with the base PES 2021 files, install one of the patches to each of them, and then just run the PES 2021 file for the patch I want? Do I need to do anything in the documents folder?

Basically, can I have multiple patches installed on my PC at one time?
Two different siders needed mate

Hey bros! How's it going?

I would like to ask for you guys help with something, it might not be a difficult project, but honestly I know nothing about external editing for PES 2021, and I'm not too skilled with these kind of option file changes.

I'm playing PES 2021 with the latest version of smoke patch, and everything is fine. But I would like to play with a modified version of it. I've read in different threads that indeed it is posslble to edit smoke patch.

Here is the ideal change I'm looking for, it all has to do with Asian Football Leagues.

-I'd like to replace the Thai League with the Korean League. This would be my ideal solution. I have a good K-League option file that I got from editemospes, and I'd like to put the Korean teams replacing the Thai league. In the AFC Champions league, Smoke patch has 4 or 5 Korean teams, perhaps these could be replaced with the best 5 Thai teams.

- If this is not possible, then I'd like to replace the J-League (which is included in smoke patch) with the editemospes K-League, and do the same, replace the 5 korean teams in the AFC Champions league with 5 Japanese teams.

If anyone is familiar with external editors (for example Ejogc's tool) and would like to help me with this, please let me know through this thread, or send me a message to my inbox. I know that it is possible, but have no idea how to use these things. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot in advance. :TU:

Last edited:
This right here is one of the biggest issues that PES has/had:

the AI will shoot for the angle no matter where they are shooting from, no matter the type of shot/attempt, no matter the difficulty. Sometimes it's better to just get it on target. This is a freaking tap in. And yet he's trying to get it in the the far corner. It makes no sense and I've seen it happen so often.

Yesterday was the first time I played a while and the game showed me exactly why. First there was the clip of Hannibal Mejbri's miss I posted earlier and then there's this defensive masterclass:

CB defenders the cross and heads it down to RB. RB decides to hit a one touch pass to me, while off balance, with his weaker foot. Because why not. It gets intercepted and passed to their CM. McTominay runs into their CM and falls over. My backline decides to play the offside trap after Maupay has received the ball and has the freedom of the box. I'm pretty sure my keeper is an offensive keeper, but he wouldn't have had time to rush out regardless.

The AI baffles me at times.

My Steam updated PES 21 just now and the game plays like shit, I starting using liberty gameplay mod 4.1 couple days ago and it was great, now Konami fucked me
Edit: had the old exe and put that back in, think I’m back to normal, there was definitely a difference

Last edited:
Hey can somebody help me. Cant find steam keys for this game, I downloaded from fitgirl, but it is datapack 1, how to get it to data pack 7?

This is so infuriating - thought I'd wait to wrap up my Athletic Club ML in PES 20 before acquiring 21 but seems to be completely impossible now.

I've not pirated a game since the days they came on floppy discs and have no intention of starting now, but jeez come on world!

This is so infuriating - thought I'd wait to wrap up my Athletic Club ML in PES 20 before acquiring 21 but seems to be completely impossible now.

I've not pirated a game since the days they came on floppy discs and have no intention of starting now, but jeez come on world!
Well with the online server being dead + almost impossible to get it legally (last time i check the price goes up almost 2K €, lol) i guess it's safe to say pes 2021 pc becoming abandonware. Maybe evoweb staff will loosen up its piracy policy, idk it's all up to them when.

Not that i promote to piracy and im sure everyone here prefer to buy it legally, but 2K € for an old game especially from shady sites ? Better use the one that "available" on net right now.

Well with the online server being dead + almost impossible to get it legally (last time i check the price goes up almost 2K €, lol) i guess it's safe to say pes 2021 pc becoming abandonware. Maybe evoweb staff will loosen up its piracy policy, idk it's all up to them when.

Not that i promote to piracy and im sure everyone here prefer to buy it legally, but 2K € for an old game especially from shady sites ? Better use the one that "available" on net right now.
Have a read of the rules, the only issue You will find is that the cpy game has stability/crash issues. Add to that it is not fair or allowed to ask for help in the forums for cpy game.If people have not bought the game,that is all they can expect in reality.

Have a read of the rules, the only issue You will find is that the cpy game has stability/crash issues. Add to that it is not fair or allowed to ask for help in the forums for cpy game.If people have not bought the game,that is all they can expect in reality.
Database + lua module that using memory address are main problem why these crashes exist. It' just my 2¢.

Unless there's been a slightly change with forums policy i cant talk that much. It is what it is.

Anyway if anyone looking for genuine key, i suggest turn on notification on cdkeys

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/efootball-pes-2021-pc-steam

Last time i check it took 1 or 2 months for cdkeys to send the notification, maybe it will take longer, good luck 🙂

Wow, that's incredible, perhaps it's just me but I've never heard of such absurd amounts for old key games. Even tho I haven't really played it that much if at all by now, makes me happy to think I've bought it just at the final Steam sale lol.

Wow, that's incredible, perhaps it's just me but I've never heard of such absurd amounts for old key games. Even tho I haven't really played it that much if at all by now, makes me happy to think I've bought it just at the final Steam sale lol.
Should have bought a hundred keys and resold 99 of them :P

I've seen similar happen with a few other games, but not to this extent. The final EA MLB game was similar, so was NASCAR 2003, both due to it being the last game of an established franchise before someone else bought the rights.

I bought the digital copy for the XboxOne and because I thought it might be the last good footy game we ever get (not totally wrong there) I bought the physical copy too a few months ago on Amazon. I don’t feel bad about getting the alt PC copy because I think I supported this title and it’s near impossible to buy.

Back
Top Bottom