eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

Anybody knows about place where to buy PES 2021 now? It's getting kinda big issue. Seems like keys ran out. Would we end up like with PES6 and Sandy installers?

Third-parties like ebay are the same price, what's more interesting is that the seller is from Slovenia and it can't be shipped to certain countries such as where I'm from

Third-parties like ebay are the same price, what's more interesting is that the seller is from Slovenia and it can't be shipped to certain countries such as where I'm from
Aren't any stores woth physical copies left? In Greece there are still 3 shops that sell physical copy, but for full price mow though 27€
Screenshot_2022-07-26-14-07-40-110_com.android.chrome.jpg

I could buy some for you and send you, but i am sure only yhe transfer cost from Greece yo Morocco, would be equal to buy it overpriced by eBay

Aren't any stores woth physical copies left? In Greece there are still 3 shops that sell physical copy, but for full price mow though 27€
View attachment 170609

I could buy some for you and send you, but i am sure only yhe transfer cost from Greece yo Morocco, would be equal to buy it overpriced by eBay
Hi mate! I think these are PS4 copies, I was in fact looking for a PC version. I have found one available yesterday it was 140 euros, I woke up today, refreshed the page and it told "Sold Out" lol

Ohh sorry mate.. didn't notice we are in PC topic..My apologies :(
It's alright mate. In the meantime, I am digging the earth to find someone here (in my neighborhood) who has a legal Steam version of PES, who could allow me access it through the Family thing on Steam.
Mate, imagine making a patch while you don't even have the game :LMAO:

It's alright mate. In the meantime, I am digging the earth to find someone here (in my neighborhood) who has a legal Steam version of PES, who could allow me access it through the Family thing on Steam.
Mate, imagine making a patch while you don't even have the game :LMAO:
It's sad, cause price seemed to find some balance last April, when eFutebol 1.0.1 was to launch, but after launch, it started again to skyrocket :(

It's sad, cause price seemed to find some balance last April, when eFutebol 1.0.1 was to launch, but after launch, it started again to skyrocket :(
I was checking the prices every now and then, thinking that you know even if eScutball would have any success, CD Keys of PES 2021 would still be available, even like last month PES 2019 is till on sale in G2A. Let's hope for a kind angel-like human being to sell some keys for lower than that price :LOL:

I was checking the prices every now and then, thinking that you know even if eScutball would have any success, CD Keys of PES 2021 would still be available, even like last month PES 2019 is till on sale in G2A. Let's hope for a kind angel-like human being to sell some keys for lower than that price :LOL:
I'm relieved to find people with the same problem. This is a big issue now and I'm glad the community understand it, but there has to be something to do about it, lending steam accounts or gifting keys (or selling for lower prices) or cloud-stuff to access accounts with Steam. IDK, but something! I'm not going to spend €100 on a copy c'mon. Hope we can find something

I'm relieved to find people with the same problem. This is a big issue now and I'm glad the community understand it, but there has to be something to do about it, lending steam accounts or gifting keys (or selling for lower prices) or cloud-stuff to access accounts with Steam. IDK, but something! I'm not going to spend €100 on a copy c'mon. Hope we can find something
I read a conversation in Reddit yesteerdaym a guy was asking the same thing. For a moment i thought it was @The Moroccan . It ended up , a guy offered to give away a second steam account he had, with only PES 2021 purchased.

Sometimes, timing is everything!! :P :) :D

The only thing doable is gifting keys, as you really can't get it in a legal manner. When things are rare they become expensive, which to be honest hurt me when I saw the price is over 100 euros.
I read a conversation in Reddit yesteerdaym a guy was asking the same thing. For a moment i thought it was @The Moroccan . It ended up , a guy offered to give away a second steam account he had, with only PES 2021 purchased.

Sometimes, timing is everything!! :P :) :D

Daaaaaamm I don't use Reddit anymore, could have been me!!

The only thing doable is gifting keys, as you really can't get it in a legal manner. When things are rare they become expensive, which to be honest hurt me when I saw the price is over 100 euros.

Daaaaaamm I don't use Reddit anymore, could have been me!!
Ιf you want my opinion, never give 100€ , it is too much money, to be honest the game doesn't worth it, being the last PES or not.

Just be patient and keep your radars and your reflexes in high tention, in order to find it to a good key shop, or be lucky enough to find some kind person and get it in a reasonable price (seems impossible but you never know).

As for the games now, are there any PES 2020 keys? IMHO it is not so much different or so much worse than 2021?

I know i am the only one that likes 2020 over 2021, but if the 2020 can be found at 9,99€, and you can play it, i find it a fair deal, in contrast to 100 euros for 2021, which is a "robbery".

Ιf you want my opinion, never give 100€ , it is too much money, to be honest the game doesn't worth it, being the last PES or not.

Just be patient and keep your radars and your reflexes in high tention, in order to find it to a good key shop, or be lucky enough to find some kind person and get it in a reasonable price (seems impossible but you never know).

As for the games now, are there any PES 2020 keys? IMHO it is not so much different or so much worse than 2021?
I will leave a post in Reddit hopefully though, because I don't think that prices will ever descend! Heck, I checked an online market and it was 120 euros, the following day it was SOLD, which means people are buying it anyway. I will NOT spend and entire 100 euros if I'm being honest, this means that sooner CD Keys will be extinct once and for all.

Nope PES 2020 is the same, it's gone! But thankfully I have it

So I’m new to pes and refuse to pay the £120 for it on eBay. If I downloaded it of torrent cloud I still apply the virtured patch v4?

You can't make a comparison about football fundamental and physical logic taking Fifa 21/22 as an example (and to me... Fifa 20 too. To me it's on the same package sorry for those who liked it)
Not the thread for it but i think better to compare with older PES iteration you found more "logic".

To me, after retrying every game, people praise PES 2017 but the engine was locked like PES 2015 and physicality is still more logic than Fifa, but miles away from 19-21, weight shift, ball physics, trajectories etc. like if they restored PES 2014 to something playable.

Only one thing that i sincerely regret, is i already said the Right Stick instead of the R2 dribbling.
I kinda prefers the 19-21 (didn't liked that much the 20 just for small differences and the players awareness vs the new ball physics ball were lost : corrected the best they could in 2021 Season update)

I play both game without Mods on PS4 pro now on PS5, i saw some of them and i didn't liked at all what i see in terms of players motions and ball physics, less inertia etc. but i'm jealous about the graphics.

Well, it's been a long time since i played a long session to be honest. But i remember the same stuffs as @TheWolf , like i never felt in any PES any kind of illogic stuff like scripts with ball completely deviated to enter on the goal like i saw on tons of FIFA vids. Perhaps even for FIFA : it's a last minute correction : a bug from the start of the ball kicked corrected at the last minute the time of re-calculating the trajectory and enter to the goal.

But i saw the opposite too, and there wasn't any reason = just a simple career game perhaps even the guy was winning by 3 goals and take one goal "scripted" like that.

I sincerely don't know, but ask devs about scripting, it's something really hard to reproduce without being too obvious. Well i saw a lot of dubious gifs and vids of goals, i don't know what to think.
Just seems some unmastered actions during gameplay vs physics stuffs which doesn't link together.

Last edited:
can anybody teach me how to create a gameplay patch. specifically how to edit the dt18. please, i have been searching everywhere including in reddit but nobody and nowhere can provide help nor answer.

can anybody teach me how to create a gameplay patch. specifically how to edit the dt18. please, i have been searching everywhere including in reddit but nobody and nowhere can provide help nor answer.
Hex edit it using Hex Editor (obviously) or use @avok23's Gameplay Editor. Just find the thread here (on the forum) using the search function.

Hey!
I can't start PES2021 anymore. When i start via Steam, an error appears. See attached file.
Translated it says something like:
"Server not available. Check your internet connection. If error still occurs, check official Website."

If i do so i am directed to Konami.

What happened?
I played it yesterday evening and now this...
Internet connection seems to work; otherwise i couldn't post here. All other games on steam start normally.
Never had that before.:SS

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 13
Hey!
I can't start PES2021 anymore. When i start via Steam, an error appears. See attached file.
Translated it says something like:
"Server not available. Check your internet connection. If error still occurs, check official Website."

If i do so i am directed to Konami.

What happened?
I played it yesterday evening and now this...
Internet connection seems to work; otherwise i couldn't post here. All other games on steam start normally.
Never had that before.:SS
Hi bro. Did you do maybe the standard issue fixes like steam closing* and new launching? Pc restart? Or pes2021 reinstall?

* Steam on the left up corner at the steam - close steam option and not at the x on the right.

Couple of questions:

1. Has anyone ever found a way to combat the AI going "ultra-attacking" in cup games when they're losing (or even drawing) towards the end and in extra time? It really ruins cup competitions for me, which is such a shame.

2. I've seen some people with PES 2021 where their form arrows all have question marks so you don't actually know who's in good form and who isn't. I'd quite like to use this in my Master League season for my own team, but I've never come across a mod for it - is it baked into a specific patch?

Thanks!

Couple of questions:

1. Has anyone ever found a way to combat the AI going "ultra-attacking" in cup games when they're losing (or even drawing) towards the end and in extra time? It really ruins cup competitions for me, which is such a shame.

2. I've seen some people with PES 2021 where their form arrows all have question marks so you don't actually know who's in good form and who isn't. I'd quite like to use this in my Master League season for my own team, but I've never come across a mod for it - is it baked into a specific patch?

Thanks!
It’s part of Pog champion’s patch ... the form arrows that is, good plus you can switch them on and off, interesting as you don’t have a clue who’s on form,

Back
Top Bottom