eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (CONSOLES)

Actually its pretty sad that Konami doesnt do anything relevant from artistic view with the two most iconic game series SH & MGS.
Amazing how Capcom still being a Japanese company yet being vastly different in this term.

Actually its pretty sad that Konami doesnt do anything relevant from artistic view with the two most iconic game series SH & MGS.
Amazing how Capcom still being a Japanese company yet being vastly different in this term.

I miss the Suikoden series as well but its dead but I really do hope they invest well in the future of PES.

Have a sneaky feeling that pes 2021 will have a cult following in couple years time because it will be polished/different because an entirely different/smaller team (hoping seabass) will work on it while the main team will work on 2022 and will be marked as another year of struggles to follow. :GSCARF:

d.jpg

Thats sad, hes been very influential in bringing PES back to the top, i still hope he will be just as involved, #ThanksBhatti
Top of what? This is the same guy who flatly denied there was no AI foul issue in 2018 even though people tweeted screenshot after screenshot of zero fouls in games. An issue that is somewhat still present today and certainly in the penalty area

Bhatti sure was a strange character from what I’ve seen but who knows what any of us would be like in his role.

I can’t really think of any other Konami games that need oversight so I would guess that as 2021 is just an update that’s already been announced honestly, it doesn’t need a hype man and by the time 2022 comes around, Konami will maybe have a slightly different strategy as previous years with Bhatti back in place somewhere not as prevalent.

I don’t know why but the fact that they made a pretty big thing this early about 2022 and the fact they mentioned next generation “testing” in mid 2021 leads me to believe we might get some form of behind the scenes view and progress updates throughout the year - basically a more transparent view but used as a marketing tool... similar to what they done for 2011 (might have been 2010).

Top of what? This is the same guy who flatly denied there was no AI foul issue in 2018 even though people tweeted screenshot after screenshot of zero fouls in games. An issue that is somewhat still present today and certainly in the penalty area
Fouls are not meant to happen every game? a foul is dependant on the way you play.

Without meaning to keep bringing up the technology in that basketball video, I just noticed on their website that earlier this year Epic Games gave the company behind it a grant based on their work in Unreal Engine VR tracking technology;

https://blog.deepmotion.com/2020/03/16/epicmegagrant/

Maybe they have also been integrating their other technology into Unreal Engine as well? There being this connection between DeepMotion and Epic/Unreal Engine could mean there's a possibly to see it in PES in the future.

Without meaning to keep bringing up the technology in that basketball video, I just noticed on their website that earlier this year Epic Games gave the company behind it a grant based on their work in Unreal Engine VR tracking technology;

https://blog.deepmotion.com/2020/03/16/epicmegagrant/

Maybe they have also been integrating their other technology into Unreal Engine as well? There being this connection between DeepMotion and Epic/Unreal Engine could mean there's a possibly to see it in PES in the future.
Keep digging my friend! This has more meat to the bone then some other chitchat! :)
I find all the tech talk very interesting. You keep educating me.

Also the same company/person who tried to hide the fact that Pes 19 didn't have D2 league's and we found out about it pre release.
And they never fixed that with patches updates either.
But we got the Thai league!

I've been exchanging emails for 2 weeks now with Konami trying to show them the problem with player switching. Finally I had to compress a 800mb video into a 3mb miserable 240p one so they would be able to see what I was talking about, because they 'can't access YouTube for security reasons'.

Anyone else would have lost interest and let go of the issue.

Anyway, I'm happy we get to use our mods for another year on PES 2021:

I've been exchanging emails for 2 weeks now with Konami trying to show them the problem with player switching. Finally I had to compress a 800mb video into a 3mb miserable 240p one so they would be able to see what I was talking about, because they 'can't access YouTube for security reasons'.

Lmao

This ol' chestnut? Whether or not you or the AI play in a way that's conducive to drawing fouls is irrelevant if the core, underlying system that governs said fouls is fundamentally flawed.
Fouls are not guranteed, getting a foul depends on if you draw it well.

This ol' chestnut? Whether or not you or the AI play in a way that's conducive to drawing fouls is irrelevant if the core, underlying system that governs said fouls is fundamentally flawed.
I would kind of agree with you if Konami didnt change it patch by patch. Theres been patches this year that have had several penalties. I haven't changed team or my style or difficulty then they suddenly they are gone after a patch and haven't returned.So its nothing to do with my drawing fouls or play style ,i know how to do it, its blatantly obvious patches have toned fouls down especially penalties. I have also posted several videos of being wiped out by the keeper

last pen i had

Oh yes... most certainly yes.

We can't build a PC right now that outperforms "next-gen" because of custom chips and magical ssds
Yeah, all we're missing are Navi 2 cards, which are a few months away. Gotta love the sexennial ""next-gen"" hype and the cope that follows.

Thats sad, hes been very influential in bringing PES back to the top, i still hope he will be just as involved, #ThanksBhatti
No mate, just a fan
Fouls are not meant to happen every game? a foul is dependant on the way you play.
Tell us the true my friend,.you're joking or....are you still playing Pes5? I haven't to play a match looking for fouls or penalties, I've to play a match looking for a goal and the CPu has to stop my players with their players and their stats making fouls if need it. My attacker is running with his speed to receive a through pass if CPu CB cannot overrun or stop my attacker, this situation is a sure foul! What really happen indeed? My attacker suddenly slows, stop to run or doesn't hook the ball or worst landed mercilessly and the referee doesn't see anything , granted is not true the opposite!. Please do not get angry with me my friend @Scottc17, I don't want to be offensive with you BUT we have to see the reality as it is.

Out of curiosity, @hitmanuk, what's your favourite pes 20 patch?

Tell us the true my friend,.you're joking or....are you still playing Pes5? I haven't to play a match looking for fouls or penalties, I've to play a match looking for a goal and the CPu has to stop my players with their players and their stats making fouls if need it. My attacker is running with his speed to receive a through pass if CPu CB cannot overrun or stop my attacker, this situation is a sure foul! What really happen indeed? My attacker suddenly slows, stop to run or doesn't hook the ball or worst landed mercilessly and the referee doesn't see anything , granted is not true the opposite!. Please do not get angry with me my friend @Scottc17, I don't want to be offensive with you BUT we have to see the reality as it is.

Out of curiosity, @hitmanuk, what's your favourite pes 20 patch?
Hey mate, of course there is a lot of wrong with this game but the fouls are different for everyone, for example a player who likes to dribble a lot may have more fouls than someone who is more conservative, fouls are not an definite part of real football too, some games in real life have ended with 0 fouls too

Hey mate, of course there is a lot of wrong with this game but the fouls are different for everyone, for example a player who likes to dribble a lot may have more fouls than someone who is more conservative, fouls are not an definite part of real football too, some games in real life have ended with 0 fouls too

Nicole%252C%2520no..gif

I mean, I always have had a predilection for dribbling and over elaborate play because it keeps things interesting. I draw fouls from LS dribbling at a decent rate, but my point wasn't that fouls don't exist. Often times, the game fails to recognize egregious collisions between players as fouls. This has plagued the series for quite some time. Granted, not every collision will be a foul, just like real life, but it happens all too often.

I would be shocked if you could find a relevant professional game that has ended with absolutely 0 fouls

Back
Top Bottom