eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (CONSOLES)

WOW! what a trailer, seems like they are making new master league manager models as well as new goal nets, adboards and kits, for a cheaper price too, Konami have been on top form these last weeks.
https://www.konami.com/wepes/2021/eu/en/all/
1. Its 25 EUR
2. No list of any changes to gameplay or game modes.

Not tempted at all. The last time i updated my PES2020 with mods was in April, i bet its still a superior game already compared to this.

RRP is £25 according to Bhatti.

Not a chance I'd pay anywhere near that. Usually get the full version for £35 tops if you pre-order from the right place. Be interesting to see how much places list it for.

https://www.konami.com/wepes/2021/eu/en/all/
1. Its 25 EUR
2. No list of any changes to gameplay or game modes.

Not tempted at all. The last time i updated my PES2020 with mods was in April, i bet its still a superior game already compared to this.
3 new master league models. Lampard,Pep and Giggs
New kits/boots
There will 100% be new gameplay changes, even if they haven't mentioned it.
Better Lighting
New turfs
New adboards
For only £25?

Me seeing them leaning into club legends at the start of the trailer:

I like how it's a season update but they still manage to only get it out on the 15th of September. PES 2020 was out on the tenth.

So from the website i understsnd the only gameplay changes is the finesse drible or am i missing something here?

How will this season update be released ? Do we download it off the store or will it be a physical disc copy ?

Im basing this on the video, all the things i mentioned above were facts from my observation
then how did you say there will be 100% new gameplay from you observation
pls prove it:BOP:
and £25 is a fair price to you?
go to editing forum and check out many free works from the community, they are and will be much better than konami

then how did you say there will be 100% new gameplay from you observation
pls prove it:BOP:
and £25 is a fair price to you?
go to editing forum and check out many free works from the community, they are and will be much better than konami
Every update has some gameplay changes. They are usually quite subtle. 2021 will beyond a doubt have changes, but only like those introduced with patches.

Back
Top Bottom