eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (CONSOLES)

I love that you have the patience to go FUMA against PA1-3- people. I would have broken too many controllers... ;)
i definetly have done some controllers, but i fixed them lol. It's persistence but if you master it, it's amazing really. Because none of the AI's problems get in the way, apart from the uncontrolled players

Hey guys,

I'm currently in a Master league I've been playing for weeks, offline, if I patch up I know I can't use the latest datapack, but what about actual gameplay changes? Will they work with my current save?

Just tried playing master league, and instantly remember why I skipped buying this game the last two years. Just wanted to test how master league is while waiting for the evoweb patch, picked chelsea and the first scout report was bloody Willian. Man City trying to buy Thiago Silva from me. Man united sold mason greenword to roma, and some clubs transfer listed players they just bought, Diogo Jota and Joe Hart was on the transfer list.. I mean come on Konami?

Last edited:
Just tried playing master league, and instantly remember why I skipped buying this game the last two years. Just wanted to test how master league is while waiting for the evoweb patch, picked chelsea and the first scout report was bloody Willian. Man City trying to buy Thiago Silva from me. Man united sold mason greenword to roma, and some clubs transfer listed players they just bought, Diogo Jota and Joe Hart was on the transfer list.. I mean come on Konami?
Even games like NBA2k are struggling for decades with transfer logic that's why they have an option for the user to interrupt and decline cpu to cpu trades. An option like this would be great for PES but you can put transfer frequency on low and negotiations on hard to somehow rectify these problems.

I still think, although this patch plays good, it has lost a little something> i feel the A.I is a bit less robust. I had a few exhibition games yesterday where the opposition failed to lay a glove on me, as before the patch the A.I would always be a threat.

Anyone else noticed this? or has Konami messed up all the tactics again?

Even games like NBA2k are struggling for decades with transfer logic that's why they have an option for the user to interrupt and decline cpu to cpu trades. An option like this would be great for PES but you can put transfer frequency on low and negotiations on hard to somehow rectify these problems.

I think in FIFA we can't buy a player who just recently joined the club, that method alone will fix the problem, and blocking the scouts from scouting your former players should also be included. I saw a youtube video where benfica bought mason greenwood and immediately put him on the transfer league, makes no sense what so ever. I'll try changing the transfer frequency and negotiation difficulty when I start my proper master league.

I still think, although this patch plays good, it has lost a little something> i feel the A.I is a bit less robust. I had a few exhibition games yesterday where the opposition failed to lay a glove on me, as before the patch the A.I would always be a threat.

I also noticed that. But I also think it's better for master league to make them play more like human.

Remove deep defensive line and long ball from all teams. If you have time you can increase support range setting somewhere in between 7-10 specifically for teams you want to see more long balls and have players capable to do it.

Remove deep defensive line and long ball from all teams. If you have time you can increase support range setting somewhere in between 7-10 specifically for teams you want to see more long balls and have players capable to do it.

Cheers fear, i will look into that!

This is the problem for Konami I guess, getting the balance right. It will depend on individual skill levels but for me personally it's just about right on full manual top player after the latest patch. I am quite new to full manual though so it may get too easy and need putting up as I get more familiar with full manual.

I would say it's better than before though. Before this patch it felt like the AI teams were all on gegenpress and they were ridiculously clinical at finishing. I would play against teams like Gibraltar and Andorra and they'd never miss a shot if you gave them a half decent chance even on top player.

in my save Liverpool sold Salah, Alisson and Adrian - they bringed some 68 rated knobheads for GK position. and replaced Salah with some 75 rated 32yo fella.

normally people would probably complain, but to be fair, for me it's fine - at the end of the day it's Master League, not Career or whatever, I do not expect simulation from it, I never did, those kind of transfers and Regen system actually working wonders, game is more interesting and fun when I see those big names in small teams, when I have a chance to have regen of Messi to do some of his magic in cold, rainy night at Stoke.

when I have need for proper simulation am firing up Football Manager :).

in my save Liverpool sold Salah, Alisson and Adrian - they bringed some 68 rated knobheads for GK position. and replaced Salah with some 75 rated 32yo fella.

normally people would probably complain, but to be fair, for me it's fine - at the end of the day it's Master League, not Career or whatever, I do not expect simulation from it, I never did, those kind of transfers and Regen system actually working wonders, game is more interesting and fun when I see those big names in small teams, when I have a chance to have regen of Messi to do some of his magic in cold, rainy night at Stoke.

when I have need for proper simulation am firing up Football Manager :).

In your case it's just Klopp being crazy. The problem I'm talking about is how clubs sell players that they just bought , and trying to buy players that they just sold. No logic used. Same as the regen system that you seem to like, having a teenager with a 40 year old face is not for me.

I've done this for all the prem teams however unless I do the live update, all the transfers are out of date...Does that mean if I want to use these edited tactic teams, I need to manually do the transfers??

I've done this for all the prem teams however unless I do the live update, all the transfers are out of date...Does that mean if I want to use these edited tactic teams, I need to manually do the transfers??
Are you using a new option file?
In your case it's just Klopp being crazy. The problem I'm talking about is how clubs sell players that they just bought , and trying to buy players that they just sold. No logic used. Same as the regen system that you seem to like, having a teenager with a 40 year old face is not for me.
The ML revamp must be the priority for KONAMI for 2022. They have to give us a NBA2k MyLeague style ML, just give us a few options to customize and control certain aspects. I know their resources are low but they could really hire 2-3 people even from this forum to work on it. We can have a separate file injected with customised regens like a draft. Options to set certain limits in attributes and progression of these regens. Hire people like Klashman here to work on real teams tactics.
That said, I have low expectations for 2022. New engine will certainly introduce new problems on the pitch.

Are you using a new option file?
The ML revamp must be the priority for KONAMI for 2022. They have to give us a NBA2k MyLeague style ML, just give us a few options to customize and control certain aspects. I know their resources are low but they could really hire 2-3 people even from this forum to work on it. We can have a separate file injected with customised regens like a draft. Options to set certain limits in attributes and progression of these regens. Hire people like Klashman here to work on real teams tactics.
That said, I have low expectations for 2022. New engine will certainly introduce new problems on the pitch.

It's an option file I grabbed for free the day the game came out. Guessing I now need to redown a newer one? Maybe the free one being spoken about on here will be fine.

I have no idea, I don't have PES Universe but thinking of getting it. Usually silver comes out the day after gold.
Had silver last year may just get gold tomorrow if the update with tactics is out tomorrow. Only a tenner and you get the various updates through the year.

Back
Top Bottom