eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know Fifa players what think about Pes? Read someone on twitter saying "who even plays Pes when Fifa comes out, i will trade Pes in when Fifa comes"

Pes will never attract Fifa players, that's why i hope Konami fully understands that and follows its own way, to be as alternative as possible to Fifa.

Focusing on edit mode is good.

If FIFA's career mode is unchanged in 20, I can see a lot of players giving PES a solid try - assuming that PES follows through and delivers the Master League promises.

If FIFA's career mode is unchanged in 20, I can see a lot of players giving PES a solid try - assuming that PES follows through and delivers the Master League promises.

Most of Fifa players just play FUT. The same guy that said that on Twitter has plenty of FUT videos.
FUT and licenses are the reasons 90% of Fifa players will never even give a fair chance to Pes, i don't really think Fifa players will care even if Pes 2020 Master League will be better than Fifa's.

When eFootball would become olympic??

Can't wait :P

Retro shorts please!! Retro shorts please!! Retro shorts please!! Retro shorts please!! Retro shorts please!! Retro shorts please!! Retro shorts please!! Retro shorts please!! Retro shorts please!! Retro shorts please!! Retro shorts please!!

Most of Fifa players just play FUT. The same guy that said that on Twitter has plenty of FUT videos.
FUT and licenses are the reasons 90% of Fifa players will never even give a fair chance to Pes, i don't really think Fifa players will care even if Pes 2020 Master League will be better than Fifa's.

Well, I'm not saying the entire FIFA crowd is going to merge over. However, there is a good amount of Career Mode players that are wanting more...for years now. Plenty of FIFA community members have voiced their concerns about this. If 20 doesn't have any improvements on Career Mode, or they're broke, it may be the last straw.

Then it should be the main reason of including an edit mode.

I thought it would be something like BAL Online

There were rumours going round last year (I think) that BAL was going to be cut from the game. Understandable perhaps as it's not the most popular mode. That wouldn't bother me too much as I stopped playing after a few years of its inception but if they cut 'fixed-cursor' from the game then I'm out.

Hey, it's what took me back to PES. I think FIFA has gone stale generally but the Career Mode has been untouched in the last few years bar the pathetic negotiation system. I found the Master League in 2019 refreshing. And it seems plenty have gone over to FIFA and found the same with Career Mode. Why is well-charted territory, but both games are selling their offline players short. Yes, online is king; but I think there's a good chunk of disillusioned Career Mode players who are there for the taking if Konami get it right.

The sooner we get into the meat of the 2020 Master League the better. Personally I think it's folly to put Cruyff and Maradona into all the promo and PR because it's so gimmicky. Give us the menus, the controls, the real stuff. That's what'll create the buzz.

Well, I'm not saying the entire FIFA crowd is going to merge over. However, there is a good amount of Career Mode players that are wanting more...for years now. Plenty of FIFA community members have voiced their concerns about this. If 20 doesn't have any improvements on Career Mode, or they're broke, it may be the last straw.

When it takes you ages to compose a post and someone beats you to the punch.

I found the Master League in 2019 refreshing
Dont want to start off topic here, but I find it absolutely amazing how anyone could find ML in pes19 refreshing.
There is literally nothing there, apart from matches, 2 second divisions, transfers all over the shop, no possibility to check previous season results, bare bones of training, youth system is a joke, interface from hell... its just empty mess.. how can that be refreshing is beyond me..
Fingers crossed for pes20..

What is the matter with 'The Eleven'? I read T-shirt stuffs and all. PES Universe's tweet changed suddenly from "Project 11" to T-shirts that I got confused. Haha. YouTube has mid-video ads, and PES Universe has mid-tweet ads.

The Eleven sounds like we'll be able to make a fantasy team( although a team must have more players), which is not a new thing. I can only think of players when I hear the word Eleven.

Dont want to start off topic here, but I find it absolutely amazing how anyone could find ML in pes19 refreshing.
There is literally nothing there, apart from matches, 2 second divisions, transfers all over the shop, no possibility to check previous season results, bare bones of training, youth system is a joke, interface from hell... its just empty mess.. how can that be refreshing is beyond me..
Completely agree. I find Career Mode to be incredibly engaging in comparison.

I don't think the demo will contain the full database for edit mode purposes. The demo would be unlocked within a few hours like it happened with PES 2013...

When you've been playing FIFA and its Career Mode for five years with your eyes closed, using the same formulaic approach to buying, selling, scouting and training. Imagine drinking sand, then drinking sand with a bit of water in it.

Don't really care being able to edit teams in demo,nice and cool move,but being wise from before,it's probably (hope not) to hide something else.
Give me D2s for Italy,a bunch of new concrete bowls,ai smart/sharp and Pes 19ish looks and I'm set!

Don't really care being able to edit teams in demo,nice and cool move,but being wise from before,it's probably (hope not) to hide something else.
Give me D2s for Italy,a bunch of new concrete bowls,ai smart/sharp and Pes 19ish looks and I'm set!

D2 for Italy (and Spain) has already been confirmed to be back.

Hey, there is change. And i take everything these days. ;)
Trying to see the positive.

Wasn't going to be hyped ,but since playing a lot of 18 (and infinite of 17 in the past) I'm looking fw to a new Pes (or whatever they call it nowadays)
And if they can tick my boxes as described,I'm in!
Same shitty Ai as 19,and I'm out!
Same here. 2017 is still some fun for me. 2020 AI improving and I’m in!!

Will always call it PES! :SAL:

Well, maybe I'm wrong. But what this suggest me is that maybe they finally really heard people who repeated for years and years that they do not need all the licenses in the world if they just give us a powerful edit mode.

Fingers crossed guys.. I'm not deluding myself but I'm also getting good vibes for the first time in years..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom