eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got lost in a 3 year plan! Said to myself in 2016: "just go for the next 3 versions". now the 3 year plan starts again... i'm lost...
giphy.gif

;)

I'd consider PESU just 5% away from being Konami employees, so I'll take their word for it.

Edit: it's actually been announced in the stream.

Why do they keep spamming about with the Arsenal/Emirates stuff when it's been in the game since PES 2018?
It's hilarious. Are they actually trying to make us believe it's new?.

Last edited:
I actually couldn’t give a f**k about the Nou Camp or the Emirates. I never play as Barcelona or Arsenal, so stop ramming it down my throat Konami.

I want to play as Hull City at a stadium which looks like the KC Stadium. Not some dodgy generic Dutch looking stadium with nets behind the goal or a running track around the side.

I don’t expect the actual KC Stadium (or whatever it’s called) but give us something like FIFA have in Career Mode like Molton Road etc. In FIFA, if I play as Leeds Utd, even though I’m playing at a fake stadium it actually looks like Elland Road because EA actually make an effort when it comes to presentation and content.

I’m not excited for PES 2020 because even if the gameplay is good, we'll probably still be forced to play at the same boring stadia unless we use one of the few licensed teams.

I’m so disgruntled with PES now I’m actually boring myself.

It's probably gonna be a pro clubs for PES, you can see it discussed in E3 and the PES 20 trailer

I hope that it's a realistic pro clubs without brainless AI teammates, would explain the name of the game, but it's hard to believe Konami do something right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom