eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
new info re the demo

(note: edit mode in the demo!)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-06-29 at 18.46.42.png
    Screenshot 2019-06-29 at 18.46.42.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 90
6 leagues for the edit mode in demo, what for? Are they going to be just the unlicensed ones to be edited?

Also, Project Eleven is not a mode, but a campaign linked to the edit mode. They said they will reveal more when the demo release is close.

If they understand that edit mode is one of Pes strong points and focus on it more and more putting community at the center it's going to be great.

I guess there will be an import/export function in the edit mode, and the *.ted files will be reusable on the main game. Therefore, the editors/content creators can prepare something like Bundesliga in the Demo.

Okay, there are 11 known clubs in the demo now. It will be a diasspointment if "the Eleven" refers to the 11 demo clubs instead of a new mode...

That wouldn’t make sense since there will be 13 in the demo. 3 more to be announced probably Juventus, Bayern and Man U. If I have to guess, 11 refers to their own pro clubs mode, maybe.

Last edited:
So, not a new game mode.
Also, it's very clear that they're enabling the Edit Mode in the Demo so come release day, all teams will have kits, logos, etc and PES will look less unlicensed to appeal to the casual gamer or to attract FIFA players.

So, not a new game mode.
Also, it's very clear that they're enabling the Edit Mode in the Demo so come release day, all teams will have kits, logos, etc and PES will look less unlicensed to appeal to the casual gamer or to attract FIFA players.

This is a good move though. It's not to attract Fifa players but to have a more up to date game for Pes fans too.

Do you know Fifa players what think about Pes? Read someone on twitter saying "who even plays Pes when Fifa comes out, i will trade Pes in when Fifa comes"

Pes will never attract Fifa players, that's why i hope Konami fully understands that and follows its own way, to be as alternative as possible to Fifa.

Focusing on edit mode is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom