eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gents, my shopto dispatch note (the pdf that's attached to the dispatch email) says shipment date 09/05/19 .... Although I only just got the email. Do I date to dream that this is going to arrive tomorrow!?!?

Good morning you rascals! Been reading back these last few pages. Looks like emotions are sky high!

For the record, all I did was retweet the tweet the said the game was sped up hoping others who had the game early would comment and hopefully say no it’s the same.

Who in here is playing the game today or tomorrow? Make sure you keep us posted! Also I too have a worry like Hitman not so much about pace but about fouls being screwed up again...
I'm having a discussion with a guy on spoony pizzas YouTube channel, I posted it here above. He has the game and says it's not true, it's slower pace and you have to create space..he is missing much passes, one thing though, he's saying that the refs are lenient maybe a bit too much, fouls that were given in demo aren't now and he hasn't seen so many fouls, buy I hope it's because he's playing exhibition mode, I'm guessing..he likes the game which is most important. If I know something more I will keep you updated..

Gents, my shopto dispatch note (the pdf that's attached to the dispatch email) says shipment date 09/05/19 .... Although I only just got the email. Do I date to dream that this is going to arrive tomorrow!?!?

Should do all being well..I won’t ever forget my copy of fifa16 that went missing three days prior to launch from shopto(someone at the Royal Mail got a free copy that year)..I was living in the southeast at the time.Very near to Bracknell wear there based..Everytime I rang I kept being put on hold and told by the advertising message how good the game was(the irony).

Why I always go recorded now.

Apologise in advance for being a merchant of doom...Your be fine!

Should do all being well..I won’t ever forget my copy of fifa16 that went missing three days prior to launch from shopto(someone at the Royal Mail got a free copy that year)..I was living in the southeast at the time.Very near to Bracknell wear there based..Everytime I rang I kept being put on hold and told by the advertising message how good the game was(the irony).

Why I always go recorded now.

Apologise in advance for being a merchant of doom...Your be fine!

I can do better than that mate, picture me aged 15, out in the unusually cold (for Scotland) temps of -20°C in the midst of one of the coldest winters.

Waiting for the second last bus to the town centre that day (was a Sunday service). I get to the centre, I pick up my copy of FIFA for the PS1 (pro evo wasnt out yet cut me some slack) hand it to the gent behind the counter in electronics boutique and make the arduous 30 minute journey back home to enjoy my spoils.

Get home get warm, fire up the PlayStation , crack open the case and put the disk in.

Nothing.

Game won't load.

Look at rear of disc and it's coated in some kind of white powder, hmm that's weird I think. Wipe it down try again.

Nothing.

Look at rear of disc again and realise there's been some kind of manufacturing defect as it's just a bit of polycarbonate with no metallic layer at all.

It's now 4:45 on a Sunday and there will be no FIFA for me tonight. And I have school tomorrow. FML!!

I've never been so angry :CURSE::CURSE::CURSE:

As someone who works in "the market" I can say that this is one of the dumbest hot-takes I have watched.

It's all very well scooping up some stuff from the internet but if he honestly thinks all that amounts to evidence of them about to face a disaster he is wide of the mark. The only thing he gets truly correct is saying it is a competitive market, but then that applies to absolutely everyone in it.

If anything, I take it as a company having some foresight regards the gambling landscape in their homeland and looking to make necessary adjustments. There will be risks attached but if anything they sound pro-active. He is suggesting that what it really means is them crawling back. Really? A very dumb gamer-centric take. The majority amount of console, PC, mobile gamers out there don't read up on nor particularly care about the publisher who is offering up a game to play. The "trust" argument he puts forward is far less a thing than he believes it to be.

He says investing in eSport is a risk. Everything is a risk. There are a great many known unknowns about eSports, just like there was mobile gaming, which he mentions as one of their successes.

People would do well to not read into these things so much, unless it is their job and they have way more than some internet articles to go off.

This looks nice, some of the football Arsenal (COM) play is very realistic.

I think it’s safe to say gameplay and response looks much improved...There’s a few things here that I haven’t seen in the demo..

If anything the players are more alert and reactive..Hence why it can at times look faster..

Those cpu free kicks can be easily countered it’s just timing and when you get the wall to jump..I’ve only ever conceded one and it was a wonder hit.

I think it's "B" on Xbox One so it should be... Circle?
Not used at all to PS buttons (I do have a PS3 but I use it with a replica Xbox 360 controller) so I might be wrong.
Also have a ps3 (for retro gaming only) god I hate that controller!
Bought a replica as well

What Kinda setup do you guys play on?

I have a cinema/gaming room, 94" screen, via 1080p HD Projector, Dolby Digital/THX 5.1 surround sound system:

Also have Samsung QLED 55" Tv in Living room for casual gaming but prefer to play the big games on the big screen

iVNgV3b.jpg

I can't believe they've caved in to people who didn't like the fouls in the demo. I LOVE all the fouls I accumulate in the demo.

I'm really peeved at this. We need fouls in football games ffs!

Guys i will tell you again. I have the full game and pace and ball speed is faster than the demo sadly. I tried it on my lg oled 65c8 and on a 4k projector. I have the latest update installed...

Guys i will tell you again. I have the full game and pace and ball speed is faster than the demo sadly. I tried it on my lg oled 65c8 and on a 4k projector. I have the latest update installed...

of course ... they weren't going to release the game that slow. good news is if you want it that slow just drop the speed. why do people get upset at it.?. the majority of the fan base out number those of you that want it that slow.. you must deal with that and get over it as I did years ago in footie games. stop acting as if the majority want it slow... because that is false. Why would konami upset the majority?

What Kinda setup do you guys play on?

I have a cinema/gaming room, 94" screen, via 1080p HD Projector, Dolby Digital/THX 5.1 surround sound system:

Also have Samsung QLED 55" Tv in Living room for casual gaming but prefer to play the big games on the big screen

iVNgV3b.jpg
Hoooly moooly.

Beautiful set-up. Should I get a projector, I wonder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom