eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found the package in my mailbox, currently downloading DP 1.02. Any questions let me know and I'll try to answer them. Obviously I can only really share my thoughts on most things gameplay related after putting in some time.

The obvious: Gameplay and all that is mentioned here. Faster or like the demo? How about passing? Responsiveness? The refs?

Just found the package in my mailbox, currently downloading DP 1.02. Any questions let me know and I'll try to answer them. Obviously I can only really share my thoughts on most things gameplay related after putting in some time.

First touch error(do the fundamentals feel as good).AI.Ball physics.Overall impression of game flow and how it compares to the demo.

Thanks in advance..and if you don’t mind!

The ball was smaller? First time I hear about that. Never noticed it.

Yep. Playing pes 2019, the ball was noticeably smaller, smaller than the demo even. It looked almost as small as the fifa 19 demo. I remember because I hate small balls (ahem) and my heart sank when I fired it up. The ball also bobbled less and seem to be operating under greater gravity than usual.
Once I patched it, the ball went back to normal size, regained its soft zip and regained its detail.

It was bizarre how unoptimised pes 2019 1.00 was.

And yep, did like for like testing before and after, all variable the same...

Good morning you rascals! Been reading back these last few pages. Looks like emotions are sky high!

For the record, all I did was retweet the tweet the said the game was sped up hoping others who had the game early would comment and hopefully say no it’s the same.

Who in here is playing the game today or tomorrow? Make sure you keep us posted! Also I too have a worry like Hitman not so much about pace but about fouls being screwed up again...

is the only way to keep this game DIGITALLY at version 1.00 to preorder and switch off updates before I even launch?

or could I buy digitally in a couple of weeks and do the same? (i.e. will a digital purchase in a couple of weeks automatically be updated to v1.x wihout any way to revert back to 1.0?)

thanks

is the only way to keep this game DIGITALLY at version 1.00 to preorder and switch off updates before I even launch?

or could I buy digitally in a couple of weeks and do the same? (i.e. will a digital purchase in a couple of weeks automatically be updated to v1.x wihout any way to revert back to 1.0?)

thanks
Can't you remove just the updates so it reverts back to 1.0? Otherwise yes your console would have to be blocked from connecting to PSN / Xbox Live.

That’s exactly what I’m going to do tomorrrow or Monday..

Exhibition matches on a 5 minute game length..

Will post my findings as mikhail said placebo free..

giphy.gif

Last year Vs now on the new Pes game.
Last year I remember writing "RIP Pes" you remember us finding out there would be no D2s,the hard way ,konami kept it a secret!

This year.
Fucking hyped to get my hands on it.
Good times Vs last year ey?

I dont judge Youtube videos too much as the compression can play a part in feedback in how a game looks.

Personally as someone who is never fussed about game speed, I play on + settings anyway, its not something that overly bothers me. I just see if its too slow, like players are 'running' in treacle, then I turn it up.

I know some people like the slow knock it around 8.7 million times before leaving their own half style of play, but im, get it, lump it, win the 50s and come of the pitch with at most 9 men otherwise im chucking boiling hot tea at everyone :D

As someone who spent year after year editing PES 6 I couldn't resist diving into edit mode first. I will play a few exhibition games now but here are my observations of some small things in edit mode:

-You can assign different shirtnames for a player (club/national team)
-Special letters (á, é, ö etc.) on kits appear to be available only for certain licensed teams
-Player value and wages can't be edited
-Inspire stars are based on abilities (I gave a CB 99 dribbling and ball control and he gained an inspire star for the dribble through inspire rating)

If anyone wants sponsor logos for the media backdrop during new signings/press conferences etc then hit me up, just doing a few for friends now

Can't you remove just the updates so it reverts back to 1.0? Otherwise yes your console would have to be blocked from connecting to PSN / Xbox Live.

fairy sure its impossible to revert to 1.0 on xb. e.g. if you reinstall v1.5, you will get 1.5.

ps4 though, i'm not sure (i.e. if I reinstall 1.5 I get 1.0 with the option to stop updates) , hence my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom