eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, are you even like anything or you just here for complaining? I really don't get it people like you why are here if you don't like the game.
This is a discussion forum. Not "we all love the game" land, not "trash the game to death" land - and the guy you've just quoted has spent most of the last week talking about how much he's looking forward to the game.

If you don't like constructive criticism and/or debate, I'd suggest you find another forum. The childish insult at the end of your post suggests this isn't the place for you.

About responsiveness:

Many console players don‘t seem to be aware that most TV‘s have input lag when used in standard settings - that’s why i HIGHLY recommend searching your TV Menu for a „game-mode“ as this is should reduce input lag/delay (however usually at the cost of a little reduced image quality)

Believe me this can make a huge difference, depending on your TV.
Not every gamemode offers 1ms input but it‘s usually better than in standard mode.

People who play on monitors don‘t have to worry that much about that because monitors are geared towards low input lag.

Well, well, well, it appears as though I'll be getting the game today. I'm not really one to stream but I'll gladly answer questions once I do in fact get my hands on the game. My pre-order shipped out yesterday and it should be with me today according to the trackingnumber.
Please check out ML. All the changes etc.

About responsiveness:

Many console players don‘t seem to be aware that most TV‘s have input lag when used in standard settings - that’s why i HIGHLY recommend searching your TV Menu for a „game-mode“ as this is should reduce input lag/delay (however usually at the cost of a little reduced image quality)

Believe me this can make a huge difference, depending on your TV.
Not every gamemode offers 1ms input but it‘s usually better than in standard mode.

People who play on monitors don‘t have to worry that much about that because monitors are geared towards low input lag.
+1
Good advice

Well, well, well, it appears as though I'll be getting the game today. I'm not really one to stream but I'll gladly answer questions once I do in fact get my hands on the game. My pre-order shipped out yesterday and it should be with me today according to the trackingnumber.

Same for me. I'll try also to write a little bit after my first games.

importantly, it is good revenue stream for PES.

Without this mode I'm sure we would see investment continue in this game. Licences would dry up and probably the game.

it would be nice to see them do something more in myclub for their offline player base though. the concept of the mode is great but it lacks depth

Exactly w/o the online mode there wouldn't be any PES game. And to be fair with this new era (esport PES) they already add more licence and leagues than last year. To be fair I'm still waiting for J1 League but that's just me.

People are entitled to express whatever opinion they want, providing the mods are happy with the content. You can choose to ignore it if you like.

This section of this site is a PES discussion forum. That means good or bad.

Do they?
I'd argue that they're no better than EA at listening to their customers.

This isn't a great look.

Yes, ur right, everyone can have their opinion but I just can't understand the hate what PES20 get's in this thread. I mean sure it has flaws but still way better than Fifa.

BTW I really think PES listen to their fans that's why they made changes.

Yes, ur right, everyone can have their opinion but I just can't understand the hate what PES20 get's in this thread. I mean sure it has flaws but still way better than Fifa.

BTW I really think PES listen to their fans that's why they made changes.

PES 20 hasn't gotten any 'hate' from what I've seen, its been constructive criticism, also from what I've seen on here the game has been taken to very favourably.
As this is a forum, the very definition being a platform to discuss a topic of mutual interest, openly and freely, there will be criticisms, alongside compliments.

If Konami listened to fan feedback properly, PES 20 would be 5 times the game it is, with many features that have been stripped out over the years put back in, with better commentary, more divisions, stadium editor etc
But largely, they don't, maybe the community guys do but Tokyo don't,m they just do what they want regardless.

looking at the information received so far has made me realise how good EA are at informing their player base.

It would be great if Konami could release an equivalent to 'pitch notes'.

We want to know exactly what patches are doing
How different game mechanics work
How different game modes work
How known issues are being addressed

In the interest of balance.. as there has been a criticism of overly negative forum posts. I’ll say this.

Mrs Meldrew was a phenomenal woman, she put up with so much of Victors nonsense and ended every day with a smile. Even for an older woman she had that certain ‘Papa.. Nicole’ x-factor to her. Sure she was no Jet from Gladiator but still, pretty high end. Also, not to be gender specific here, it’s 2019 after all. Richard Bucket was a class act too, I wouldn’t have the patience with Hyacinth, a man of class and dignity.

But back to PES, here’s a positive comment about it..

It’s really good how we don’t have Wolf Heads, Usain Bolts and Magic Boots anymore!! I really am a fan of that. Yaaay!! PES! AT-ST’s! AT-ST’s!!!

Apologies again. I enjoy this forum, you get your negatives, your positives, your arguments, occasional propaganda intruders, and in the middle is me. Mostly lurking, then commenting about nonsense, literally adding nothing to any debate. Brilliant.

After whatever happened happened with the PC demo, the amount of could called tailed right off. There are some, but nowhere near as many being called as before.

I asked a guy(on spoonys YouTube channel) having the game about the gameplay, if it's faster now cause a guy was claiming it..here's his response in a screenshoot..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190906-130358_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20190906-130358_YouTube.jpg
    502.7 KB · Views: 100
About ML:

Unfortunately we can´t create our own coach one anymore.

But hell....I have seen of those you can choose, there is Lothar Matthäus!
I´ll certainly pick that guy :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom