eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah there is no myclub...

Maybe they will surprise us all and bring back MLO only with manager formations and wage budgets... That would be fantastic, having to work and win to increase various budgets so you can't just have a superstar squad day one!

Alas I am sure that MyClub will essentially be identical to 2019... I still would love a player driven transfer market I must admit, I don't use superstar players at all so it would be nice to sell any top tier guys I get and make myself some GP to build up my 2 star silver squad!

Does this mean full on licensing for Serie B on the 12th?

・Club lists for the Belgian Jupiler Pro League First Division A and the Italian 2nd Division updated

Or are they just putting in real team names for now?

No snow in Pes 2020?
This is Konami in 2019. They only listen to myclub players because of the money.
It seems like all the complainers of the demo who send their advises to Konami are fifa players or young people who want fast, arcade like gameplay. They want to score 8,9 goals in one match.
I am affraid this version of PES is not better than 2019.
Not sure if you two have completely missed the joke or if you're playing along.
Hopefully it's the latter... Isn't it?

・Club lists for the Belgian Jupiler Pro League First Division A and the Italian 2nd Division updated

Might b whole lot. Was wondering why pesuniverse dont do kits for serie b, even temporary ones. They might have an insight that it will be licensed fairly swiftly, not like celtic and rangers stadiums - in February.

...unless they mean that Serie B is licensed as Serie A is: a matchball, competition name/logos, and a png image overlayed on the scoreboard when two Serie A teams play against each other.

...unless they mean that Serie B is licensed as Serie A is: a matchball, competition name/logos, and a png image overlayed on the scoreboard when two Serie A teams play against each other.
That’s exactly all it will be.

Wasnt going to bother with PES, had decided that 80 quid on an Origin sub would be all I needed this winter (bar FM20) and that Madden and Battlefield, maybe a dabble on FIFA would tide me over ...

Sadly PES has sucked me back in, I know ill end up disappointed, but what can you do.

source.gif

What news do you expect? It's PayToWin gambling mode.. what different they can include? Pachinko machine, slot machine, and Roulet can be added, some new Flashy menu, or icon and that is.

well I mainly play online only these days the majority of the time and this is the mode online to play in this game so I'm wondering about. I would expect most people who play pES online play this mode right? isn't this the most popular mode? no news about it seems strange to me. I'm sure there they added at least one change to it. for example the community has been asking for more GP to manage contracts and what not... just doing that would be a welcome change. anything

Maybe they will surprise us all and bring back MLO only with manager formations and wage budgets... That would be fantastic, having to work and win to increase various budgets so you can't just have a superstar squad day one!

That would be fantastic but I doubt Konami are that surprising and smart. that would bring a huge momentum announced last minute. and I seriously think if MLO was coming back they would of communicated this already to hype the game some.

Last edited:
So, that third screenshot. We don’t see our manager on the touchline but some random dude? Is that what he’s pointing out?

I can’t work out what they’re saying in the comments.

All they have to do, even if they want to keep faces and the player 'stat' traits similar, is randomise the names and maybe nationality.

I dont care if Buffon comes back as Pippo Del Dongio with Buffons face and a potential curve of Buffon... as long as he isnt named Buffon. Sounds silly but at least it removes that re-hash factor of having a team like Ascoli have a line up of Buffon, Ramos, Modric etc.. i know thats an extreme angle but you get the meaning.

That would just be a basic simple change, not reinventing the wheel with regens, just giving us something different so if you do go deep, you will have a world of 'fake' players and discovering them would still be exciting. Right now its like, oh Buffon has retired.. let me find Buffon as a 16 year old.

That Adrien fella who has the game early, I checked his twitter as you do, and he’s asking for and receiving donations to show off screens.

Is it just me? Or is this a ludicrous situation? Maybe I’m out of touch and just not down with the ‘fellow kids’... but shit. Paying to show screenshots.. asking to be paid to increase your chance of getting screenshots.. I find it bizarre. I don’t even like paying for dlc.

It’s out in a week?? Who’s donating 10 dollars to see Neymars stats? This is why I don’t understand MyClub I guess.. or women.. oh hold the door open.. pull the chair out.. come shopping.. pay for dinner... listen to my rambling stories and look interested.. I like flowers.. what’s that? Sex? No chance. What a life hey.

Bloody donating for screenshots my arse.

Apologies. Rant over.

That Adrien fella who has the game early, I checked his twitter as you do, and he’s asking for and receiving donations to show off screens.

Is it just me? Or is this a ludicrous situation? Maybe I’m out of touch and just not down with the ‘fellow kids’... but shit. Paying to show screenshots.. asking to be paid to increase your chance of getting screenshots.. I find it bizarre. I don’t even like paying for dlc.

It’s out in a week?? Who’s donating 10 dollars to see Neymars stats? This is why I don’t understand MyClub I guess.. or women.. oh hold the door open.. pull the chair out.. come shopping.. pay for dinner... listen to my rambling stories and look interested.. I like flowers.. what’s that? Sex? No chance. What a life hey.

Apologies. Rant over.
Is he really? That’s obscene. I hope no one pays the guy a penny.

LOL!!!! :APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD: Agree with every word!

Apologies. Rant over.

Quite a few people seem to feel the same as you.

I think the crowd losing their minds when you score, rather than a polite cheer for 2 seconds, would go a long way to making goals more rewarding.

It's the way the crowd just explodes with noise, it's so unnatural. There's no build up before it.

This is understandable since it is when they update most of their rosters and especially since they are releasing in Europe/America on the same day.

Yeah that's fine by me. Might take a few days for the OF makers have their files out so there's no issue for me.

No. Serie B and Jupiler Pro League still have Palermo and another team in them at present, but Palermo have been kicked out of Serie B and Medelen are back in the Jupiler.

The update removes Palermo and the other team and replaces them with Venezia and Medelen, whilst moving Palermo and the other team to Other European Teams as two teams with fake players.

People have already had this update and that's the effect it's had. No name changes; no kits; no licence (for Serie B)

On the Master league theme, did post in the ML thread a while ago but its a pretty dead thread i guess until the game is out.

Dog and Duck Pub Team, heres the kits, although I've since changed the team crest

675a199f-c0ea-4cd3-96f7-2047a1bdb5e2

G8wfrsZ.png

6wX4q0E.png
I'm definitely getting in on this later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom