eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of "human" errors.. very nice..

I also just saw Alex Sandro touching his leg in a "cut scene" almost at the end of the match, as he was about to get injured.. then the guy here subbed him.. another nice touch which togheter with the Thiago Alcantara video emorth I think provided us with time ago, should hoepfully give us some depth in injuries back.

Happens in 19 as well

How long do you spend looking at a face?

What’s with the PES crowd’s obsession with faces? Someone explain to me, I want to understand.

What’s important for PES 2021 is:

* LOTS more generic stadia
* Better atmosphere at all stadia
* Improved Master League (maybe a co-op option)
* A varied CPU AI that plays exactly like it’s real life counterparts
* Gameplay. Gameplay. Gameplay.

Faces and tattoos do NOT matter. If we keep moaning at Konami about stuff like that then they’ll ignore the important stuff.

Sorry if I appear like I’m trying to have an argument, I’m not. I’m just absolutely sick and tired of this obsession with faces.
You don't understand, I prefer see some faces than nothing, of course we prefer some get more or better in all compartments, that stupid and it's the same for all players around the world.

You don't understand, I prefer see some faces than nothing, of course we prefer some get more or better in all compartments, that stupid and it's the same for all players around the world.
But PES 2020 has loads of awesome looking faces. Mason Greenwood is a 17 year old kid, it doesn’t matter if his face isn’t right.

There are far more important things for Konami to work on than faces.

It’s a weird fascination.

But PES 2020 has loads of awesome looking faces. Mason Greenwood is a 17 year old kid, it doesn’t matter if his face isn’t right.

There are far more important things for Konami to work on than faces.

It’s a weird fascination.

True. But as long as the majority of comments on official accounts will be: update xy's face ASAP !!!44!4!!4 (it doesnt matter that his new haircut is 2 days old and will change by the next game) I cant really see much improvement in this department until the new generation/engine :/

I’m just absolutely sick and tired of this obsession with faces.

Me, bamming up folk on PES Insight in 2003. Didn't get it then, don't get it now!

Back then it was mainly about the editing. Discussion about accurate stats (affecting gameplay) was drowned out by the virtues of +2 eye spacing over +1. Now it's mainly about affecting the quality of feedback. Konami will have to wade through screenshots of 'misplaced' freckles to get to the meaningful stuff.

@klashman69 is PES Universe mate, he’ll be able to tell us.
Doesn't give much information on whats actually included in terms of leagues, kits, logos etc

Will be

- Full Premier League
- Full Championship
- Full Spanish Leagues
- Full Bundesliga

will include everything, managers, banner, even adboards for every team.

Just a small thing to note: I'm glad Konami have kept the team names the same again i.e. ROMA and CELTIC, not AS ROMA and CELTIC FC which just looked stupid in older PES games.

@klashman69 Who works on the PS4 Premier League edits at PES Universe? In PES 2019 they had called all the teams CHELSEA FC, BURNLEY FC etc - didn't fit in with the other league's clubs in the game.

Two guys work on it compiling everything, its just we have so many people making teams for different leagues what the EPL is label as maybe different to how Liga MX will be etc..

Will be

- Full Premier League
- Full Championship
- Full Spanish Leagues
- Full Bundesliga

Two guys work on it compiling everything, its just we have so many people making teams for different leagues what the EPL is label as maybe different to how Liga MX will be etc..
Thanks mate.

We can edit adboards on PS4 now?!

How did I miss this?

Are they all with sponsor logos on kits, @klashman69 ? I've seen some teams releasing kits for this season, but sponsors only came after. In example Mallorca, or Fiorentina had only colours, but a week ago they announced and added sponsor on shirts.

Argh! I hate this game! Just want to play some casual matches at the end of the day and everytime something happens that makes me want to watch the replay, or worse, create a clip with shareplay. My brain is just constantly "Wow, i cant believe it, people have to see this move!"

Boca vs River on long grass. Its killing me man, its killing me. Fucking magic all the time. Stop it!

So, now that i got that off my chest hopefully i can still enjoy a few solitary matches without a constant feeling of remorse about those unique moments that will never been seen again by anyone while my 60 minute shareplay limit is destroying history second by second.

On a serious note, i so wish they would make replays more integrated and intuitive. Like a single button you can press during a celebration scene or replay to automatically save what happened, tagged with the clubs and settings, etc. Then, if i play the same matchup, the loading screen could show goals and moments i saved from earlier encounters to relive them and get me in the mood.

Or what about an ingame button combination to quickly save the last 5, 10 or 20 seconds (you can choose) without even stopping play, meanwhile quickly creating your own little highlight reel of the match.

Yes, it will take a few years before we will see such a thing because yes others things are more important but a man can dream.

Last edited:
Obsessing over faces are the new obsessing over shorts.
Btw I want correct faces and player IDs for as many as possible

Or... obsessing over nets.
God knows how many years we had endless debates (fights even) about nets. I was never a nets freak. But damn looking back at it now, we are totally crazy!
I mean, it would go on and on for pages and pages. People raging and cancelling pre-orders because nets didn't move enough.

Reactions: mjp
Or... obsessing over nets.
God knows how many years we had endless debates (fights even) about nets. I was never a nets freak. But damn looking back at it now, we are totally crazy!
I mean, it would go on and on for pages and pages. People raging and cancelling pre-orders because nets didn't move enough.
God forgot about the nets,yes pal,we had some crazy obsessive times here.
So we've had the following "discussions"
1 Nets
2 Shorts
4 Faces
5 Scripting
6 kits (too baggy)

Remember around Pes 15-16-17 things were pretty heated and obsessive.
Then we had the WENB guys flooding in (most of those guys,good guys, are still here) and some of them were fuming when making their debut in here.
Things are pretty great nowadays though

He means the sponsor boards that appear behind managers, not adboards, sadly!

Yeah 'Sponsor boards' essentially. Carillo and Nem did so many this year

Are they all with sponsor logos on kits, @klashman69 ? I've seen some teams releasing kits for this season, but sponsors only came after. In example Mallorca, or Fiorentina had only colours, but a week ago they announced and added sponsor on shirts.

Yes, we will update them as they show in real life, we get a ton of requests from twitter.

PC will get more kits for obvious reasons,

Will be

- Full Premier League
- Full Championship
- Full Spanish Leagues
- Full Bundesliga

Thanks,

What about Serie A & B?
Will there be stadium names with pictures also?

Is it impossible to get the digital steam version early?
i think getting the game early via steam is impossible. 0% chance any of us via steam will get the game before 00.01 Tuesday morning.

Some games allow you (or did?) to 'pre-load' them from steam, which is essentially you downloading files - but the only file you do not get is the .exe

I don't know if pre loading still happens or not, though

Will be

- Full Premier League
- Full Championship
- Full Spanish Leagues
- Full Bundesliga

Thanks, what about Spanish Second Division?

Still find it strange that Konami doesn't advertise their licences better or at all.
Ended up on Konamis site via prs 19,nothing on them having Serie A.
The spinning logo during ML gameplay is still "eFootball"
Dont understand why they don't take more pride in their licences.
Same with Ligue 1/Domino's conforama league.
We're talking about the 4-5th best leagues in Europe,still nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom