eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really F5'ing at the moment.. Have not pre ordered yet. Hungry for any information all the time!
My reasoning for pre ordering is: demo is excellent, the other game looks absolute gash yet again.

Demo isn’t perfect don’t get me wrong but it does play a damn good game of footy. Plus Master League looks improved.

Your order has been updated to: Paid

Hi, Thanks for your pre-order. As per our previous email regarding the upcoming charge of your order, we can now confirm that payment has been taken successfully. Your order has NOT been despatched yet. As soon as the item is in stock we will email you again to notify you that it is being despatched. Further details are available in our help pages ... http://www.thegamecollection.net/help/preorders/Thanks, Customer Service The Game Collection

game collection has taken the money on the 28th

I finally caved and preordered from ShopTo... Figuring I can always revert to version 1.0 if patches changes anything for the worse. I'm pretty sure that even if that IS the case, someone will inevitably be making option files for v.1.0 - out of spite!

I finally caved and preordered from ShopTo... Figuring I can always revert to version 1.0 if patches changes anything for the worse. I'm pretty sure that even if that IS the case, someone will inevitably be making option files for v.1.0 - out of spite!

Where do you live?

- Can you revert a game? I didn't know.

Can you revert a game? I didn't know.
You can't "revert" once an update is downloaded without uninstalling the whole game and reinstalling. But, if you set your PS4 settings to not automatically download game updates, it will only start downloading the update each time you boot the game, at which point you can cancel it. (Every single time you boot it.)

That's if you're connected to the internet, of course - you could just disconnect your PS4 from the internet before booting the game (through the settings, you just untick the "connect to internet" box).

Either way, it's fiddly, but at least it's possible. I don't think you can do this on the Xbox.

I've seen a lot of screens showing
A. New faces for (mostly) partner teams.
B. Updated squads for many national teams. (+ New minifaces for them, I guess)
Nothing about the gameplay, how that has been patched.

Just a small thing to note: I'm glad Konami have kept the team names the same again i.e. ROMA and CELTIC, not AS ROMA and CELTIC FC which just looked stupid in older PES games.

@klashman69 Who works on the PS4 Premier League edits at PES Universe? In PES 2019 they had called all the teams CHELSEA FC, BURNLEY FC etc - didn't fit in with the other league's clubs in the game.

I've seen a lot of screens showing
A. New faces for (mostly) partner teams.
B. Updated squads for many national teams. (+ New minifaces for them, I guess)
Nothing about the gameplay, how that has been patched.
Share these screens brother

Just watched that ML video on twitch and in a coppa italia game, the stadium was barely half full. Haven't played much ML in recent years so don't know if that's happening in previous versions or not. It's a nice little touch, anyway.

It's a turnoff for me when playing an unimportant serie B game and there is over 50 000 people in the crowd.

Just watched that ML video on twitch and in a coppa italia game, the stadium was barely half full. Haven't played much ML in recent years so don't know if that's happening in previous versions or not. It's a nice little touch, anyway.

It's a turnoff for me when playing an unimportant serie B game and there is over 50 000 people in the crowd.
Really? This is huge to me.

Will we get low crowds if we’re doing badly in Master League too?

does anyone know if the demo on the ps4 is 4k? or is that only on release? i changed my Ps4 pro to 1080p yesterday and didnt really notice any difference other than it felt a bit quicker but could be placebo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom