eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again i've watched that livestream just skipping to the matches and in Master League he lost 3 matches of 4 he played. I think he is having difficulty adapting to the camera. Goals scored by CPU are still varied enough.

Noticed that CPU fouls are:

1 first match
0 second match
0 third match
4 fourth match

Superstar level in Master League

I don't know, maybe they already reduced the fouls commited by CPU. That is a bit over 1 foul per match and to me it's definitely less than the demo.

Demo average was 2 fouls per match.

Again i've watched that livestream just skipping to the matches and in Master League he lost 3 matches of 4 he played. I think he is having difficulty adapting to the camera. Goals scored by CPU are still varied enough.

1 first match
0 second match
0 third match
4 fourth match

I don't know, maybe they already reduced the fouls commited by CPU. That is a bit over 1 foul per match and to me it's definitely less than the demo.

There hasn't been a patch issued yet, and the game went gold a while ago. If there's any difference, it's because it's the Master League, with its good old refs that punish you for fouls the AI would never, ever get punished for.

1 first match
0 second match
0 third match
4 fourth match

Should be more fouls IMO.
Just played my Pes 18 and had 6 free kicks and 3 yellow cards (I know it's pretty high for that game)

On the other hand he didn't challenge the CPU enough around the box either,that's how I get enough free kicks on a non free kick game like 18.
I hope (and it should be) more free kicks when on 20 min , gameplay on 10 Vs 20 min is not the same

Praying videogames gods that after the day one patch the gameplay will be like this or better. This confirms that the final game is the demo. If the game with the patch will be worse i blame feedback.

like do you mean if the game is sped up? will that be considered worst for you? because that's a given they will do that. they have done that 2 years in a row from the demo to the actual release. plus there was many complaints from people talking about how it's to slow. although I like it like that i understand the majority will win out... plus if you don't like it you can slow it down by changing the game speed. but it's a given Konami will speed this game up with a patch at launch or when game released compared to the demo. I will be shocked if they didn't.... anyone expecting that not to happen will be disappointed. the majority of their myclub fan base all want the game to be sped up. ofc they are going to listen to them. this is their main fan base these days whether people like it or not. and this is their biggest money maker.. so they will listen

Last edited:
What could be worst case scenario guys? The feedback on twitter was towards the ref's mostly right? I guess it could f- up the balance or something if they tinker with it to much. I know some people moaned about the pace but A LOT of people praised it as well.

What Rock said:
Yes,fingers crossed they won't be fucking this one up.
They patched a bad Pes 19 to a less bad one,and a bad 18 to a ok 18,so fingers crossed.
Could be the tiki taka guys wanting a different gameplay,those could be the problem

Reducing the, already little, amount of error they put into PA1 (and basic shooting) coupled with the way defenders are generally well positioned to block passing lanes would be the worst in my view

Yup. No ping-pong + First touch error, pace and physicality must remain, or ill be extremely pissed off. I need stuff like this:

why would you say that? are people actually complaining about the physicality of this game? if so that is weird considering it's easily one the most impressive things to date in any football video game ever created.. even some of the fifa fans will tell you that and talking about it. the collision detection with the physicality is what makes this game really good this year. no football game ever created before has had this good of the realism of physical part of the sport until now. no possible way they change probably the best part about this game.

Last edited:
why would you say that? are people actually complaining about the physicality of this game? if so that is weird considering it's easily the most impressive thing to date in any football video game ever created by far. even the fifa fans will tell you that. the collision detection with the physicality is what makes this game really good this year. no football game ever created before has had this good of the realism of physical part of the sport until now. no possible way they change probably the best part about this game.
Its complicated. Konami doesnt have proper feedback system, they only rely on tweets and facebook. Even if we dont look at the 'average' users of those, its hard to provide them with proper feedback this way. If you have valid issue - 150 characters is not much to explain your point of view. Plus what you say might be understood in many different ways.
For example, if you say "we need more shot variety", people can see it as:
- more ball trajectories
- more outcomes
- more animations
- more error
Its a clusterfuck.
I didnt see people complaining about physicality, but they were complaining about amount of fouls a lot.
Konami has stated that they will only work on some referees decisions, but what is the easiest way to get less fouls? Tone down physicality.
I agree with you, that this is probably the best thing in the whole game this year, but you never know with them..

I think data pack 1.0 has been released, interestingly enough before the game is even released officially. Looking on Twitter they have a number of new faces for the partnered clubs.

Not sure if it includes a gameplay patch though.

I think data pack 1.0 has been released, interestingly enough before the game is even released officially. Looking on Twitter they have a number of new faces for the partnered clubs.

I'd be surprised.

Link?

Since they're not gonna include the EURO tournament in the main game, wouldn't it be nice if you could play the qualifacations now and then transfer the data to the dlc? If I can recall, didn't some old FIFA had this feature? I think in FIFA 98 (yes I'm old) you could play the qualifications and then later they released a standalone world cup game.

For me, that would definately increase the hype for both the tournament and the dlc.

How is this possible? Even if you have the full game somehow, it is impossible to connect before KONAMI launches the official servers for updates, which happens the first Thursday after game release usually. For datapacks at least.

Last edited:
like do you mean if the game is sped up? will that be considered worst for you? because that's a given they will do that. they have done that 2 years in a row from the demo to the actual release. plus there was many complaints from people talking about how it's to slow. although I like it like that i understand the majority will win out... plus if you don't like it you can slow it down by changing the game speed. but it's a given Konami will speed this game up with a patch at launch or when game released compared to the demo. I will be shocked if they didn't.... anyone expecting that not to happen will be disappointed. the majority of their myclub fan base all want the game to be sped up. ofc they are going to listen to them. this is their main fan base these days whether people like it or not. and this is their biggest money maker.. so they will listen

I'm afraid you'll be right on this one but if I'm not mistaken I think Adam answered someone that the pace was one of the things they wasn't going to change. But as everyone know that isn't something you can rely on...(not hating on Adam here btw, but the game have changed over in Japan without him being involved/notified before).

Anyone ordered with Simply Games?

And if so, did you get charged yesterday?

Intriguingly early... :THINK:
I pre ordered with ShopTo - I’ve already been charged for the game. Probably get it a day early?

The PES release never seems ‘strict’, like, people always get the game early and Konami don’t seem to mind.

Maybe it creates hype?

About soundtracks:

One of the most catching songs K'Naan - waving flags!
Was it in PES 2014?
And who said something about giving opportunities to underdog bands/musicians?
They really should.
I'd love to apply!
I'd write a fresh rap song with a few critics and feedback about PES :BOP::LMAO:

It's great the patch is out already, hopefully some news about it will come out soon. My finger is on that pre- order button but, well, you know...

About soundtracks:

One of the most catching songs K'Naan - waving flags!
Was it in PES 2014?
And who said something about giving opportunities to underdog bands/musicians?
They really should.
I'd love to apply!
I'd write a fresh rap song with a few critics and feedback about PES :BOP::LMAO:
I personally would like to see them go back to making in house tracks with no lyrics to be honest. They were easy listening, Had character and charm and weren't as repetitive. It's funny, In an era were budget is a bigger consideration than ever, I'm not sure why they insist on spending so much money licensing pop music and chart songs when those funds could be better utilized elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom