eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
THe game isn't out here. There is one Belgian who soehow has the retail version, but that must be because he is a tester or something like that… IMO there is one Belgian who has the game. Unfortunately, it's not me.
Aha,got it.
So there's just a guy having it ,not released properly!

Menu background colors are real, scoreboards pictures are edited. It's the same purple color for every competition in Pes 2020.

Pes 2019 too had similar colors and similar music for unlicensed UCL and EL modes, but the default scoreboard.
Ahh, shows how far I got into 2019 that I didn't even see the CL/EL menus!

I finally switched from Boca to Barca for a few matches and man this is like a totally different game. There's so much power and ability in each of the players and i still need to find out how i best make use of it.

With Braca there's a real danger of becoming sloppy and overconfident but thankfully most of the time just trying my luck with Couthino or Messi will not work out in the end, i just walk against a wall and make myself vurnerable to counters. In my first two matches my possesion percentage was actually far worse then when playing with Boca.

I still need to be thoughtfull in my build up, it still need to focus. When i do it does get a lot easier to create chances compared to playing with Boca, as it should.

I dont think the difference between teams has been more clear in previous versions, really makes me crave the final game where i can try out all my favourite teams.

This is something I’m really dialled into now and as time goes on becomes more pronounced..

It’s individuality on another level..

Different game for me now and the things I can do on superstar and the different ways you can open up the cpu..Now delighting in the fine wine that is manual shooting and all it’s various connotations..Still being surprised and still discovering.

I don’t think I’ve played a more multi faceted
Footie game in many a moon..That I’ve appreciated more and more as time goes on.

Likewise..Very excited for release...It really is great work from Konami.Such a arresting game to play.And so much to discover and explore.The multitude of angles afforded by pa0 and manual shooting is phenomenal.

Why I love gaming..And exactly why I used to love football games.

Excuse the analogy but it’s a very cool drink on a warm summers day..Very few games do it like this anymore(oldschool values with new school principles).Work,craft and dedication are there own rewards(and your always flushed with dopamine).

Last edited:
Don't know about everyone else, but I've always thought that clicking in the right stick creates some of the best animations PES has to offer.

Stuff like this feels so satisfying every time.

ezgif-3-b4f296c16aef.gif

ezgif-3-2904c6b4df49.gif

Talking about soundtracks, here's a PES classic (in the making):

On another note, just a random PES moment in a rain match. I cant recall if this happened in previous versions, something tells me it did occur in the PS2 versions? Anyway, i like it.

I finally switched from Boca to Barca for a few matches and man this is like a totally different game. There's so much power and ability in each of the players and i still need to find out how i best make use of it.

With Braca there's a real danger of becoming sloppy and overconfident but thankfully most of the time just trying my luck with Couthino or Messi will not work out in the end, i just walk against a wall and make myself vurnerable to counters. In my first two matches my possesion percentage was actually far worse then when playing with Boca.

I still need to be thoughtfull in my build up, it still need to focus. When i do it does get a lot easier to create chances compared to playing with Boca, as it should.

I dont think the difference between teams has been more clear in previous versions, really makes me crave the final game where i can try out all my favourite teams.

I saw one of those slips the other day. Very impressive. Just wait until it starts costing players goals though. Cue 'OMFG scRipTiNg!'

I'm warming to it as I play the demo a bit more. But I'll reserve judgement until I get my hands on the Scottish Premiership. I want to see how the game plays when you're up against a gritty Livingston side. And what the immersion is like when you're playing Hamilton away in January.

So who is making the best free optionfile for pes 2020?

The guys at pesteam.it do a great work every year since 2011 with pes option files. They take a bit longer than other websites to fully finish their option file, but it's really worth waiting. And every time KONAMI updates the game messing up with the option file, the day after they always release an update with correct transfers for created leagues and national teams.

his playstyle just made the gameplay ugly
when he attacks, he passes the ball forward asap and always sprint therefore its always very easy to lose the ball
when he defends, he also sprints without thinking about players position therefore he leaves space for ai
just painful to watch, I don't think the ai is that scripted but his playstyle just make the game unwatchable for me

A video of some CPU Master League transfers:

Neuer to Liverpool
Pepe to Man United
Onana to City

:II
Not too bad. FIFA isn't perfect either. Turn the transfer frequency to low and it should be all good. Also CPU buys players on loan this year, which it barely did in PES19 so that's good!

Both the master league and career mode are fucked re transfers. It’s the mode neither company give a fuck about.

Would would Lfc buy Neur when they have Alisson - and why would they sell Alisson after 1 year?

Just noticed this is pre the summer window as felix still at Benfica. Plus the Lyon midfielder spurs bought is still there.

A video of some CPU Master League transfers:

Neuer to Liverpool
Pepe to Man United
Onana to City

:II

Speaking as a Napoli fan the Meret transfer to Manchester UTD doesn't make sense. After just one year (Napoli bought Meret last year) a team would never sell such an important young goalkeeper. Pes completely lacks some sort of real life context, something like in FM where certain players won't move at all, no matter how much you offer them.

Yeah.. How is it with these regens? The trailer mentioned youth player development?
Another good sign! I wish that their was more features in pre-season though, more levels of training for players, and more competitions for pre-season than the International Champions Cup. Right now I think that I actually like FIFA pre season more, but I'll have to see for PES AND FIFA 20

Another good sign! I wish that their was more features in pre-season though, more levels of training for players, and more competitions for pre-season than the International Champions Cup. Right now I think that I actually like FIFA pre season more, but I'll have to see for PES AND FIFA 20
keep in mind that the trailer mentioned young players not youth player
the trailer at that part showed Theo who is the new signing on AC Milan this summer
and this player fulfills what young players mean
so it doesn't say youth players but young players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom