eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, please, stop the patronizing. I don't need lectures on how football works, nor what I should take seriously or not. Besides, you seemed to have taken my sarcastic jab at Konami's scripting quite seriously yourself.

And finally: the video is not, and has never been, about a deflected shot. Have you actually watched it?
Yeah i have watched the video several times and keep thinking to myself why didnt you shoot when your player making the run is past but If the video has never been about the deflected shot what is it about?

Hi guys, just a question after realizing in pes 2019 you couldn't choose if using custom leagues in LEAGUE MODE. Anybody knows if you can do it in pes 2020? Or at least in ML? Thanks.

Yeah i have watched the video several times and keep thinking to myself why didnt you shoot when your player making the run is past but If the video has never been about the deflected shot what is it about?

As I said before, it’s about the totally illogical run of Goretzka all the way through the box to block a good goal opportunity by one of his team mates. That seemed more like a stupid beginners chess move with the runner rather than something that you’d see very often in football (not saying that it doesn’t happen at all). He is practically unaware of the context around him and follows a stubborn “script“ of „run there now“. That this was a deliberate result of the code („dirty move“) was more a sarcastic comment and not to be taken that seriously.

That sarcasm came from experiences with 2019, where blocks by my own team mates (either shots or standing in the way for no good reason) happened too many times (which I also explained in my OP)

I was a bit confused that you were seemingly turning this into a discussion about deflections in general which I don’t have a problem with. I also very much like the demo which doesn’t mean that its free of stupid things like this one.

To your question why I didn’t take the shot later: I didn’t see the other guy coming because I was probably busy with aiming (advanced shooting) and I am not that good of a player. I am also certain that if Goretzka wouldn’t have blocked it, Leno would have lpulled a ninja save. So no goal in any situation.

Sorry to everyone (including you), I didn’t want this discussion to drag on that long. Back to talking about ML ;)

Sorry guys one more thing. Do you know if Live Update normally changes Db about second leagues too?

I don't know guys if anyone of you have seen it, but when you negotiate with a player this time, you can't see the percentage anymore..maybe they wanted to do it more realistic and a bit more risky..
I saw it on the streams, there is only text this time

Sorry guys one more thing. Do you know if Live Update normally changes Db about second leagues too?

I wouldn’t be able to say for sure but if the second league is officially in the game I would assume, yes. Even if it‘s not licensed there is a chance that the second league players are updated as long as they are in the official PES database, though not the team strategies and such. This is something you’d have to ask the patch makers.

I don't know guys if anyone of you have seen it, but when you negotiate with a player this time, you can't see the percentage anymore..maybe they wanted to do it more realistic and a bit more risky..
I saw it on the streams, there is only text this time
Good spot and that's really good because it's more realistic having to understand from staff words if a deal is near or not.

Haha, message understood. You’ll probably have to wade through another 50 pages until you can bury this thread, though.

But I hereby vouch to not post here anymore until after the full release. See you Sep 10 ;)

Oh no!
It wasn't aimed at you!
I was just listening to Green Day's song (you know, Wake me up when September ends...) and I instantly thought about PES and September 10, and how I'd like to get the freaking full game already! Nothing more, nothing less than that mate.

I was just listening to Green Day's song (you know, Wake me up when September ends...)
What a song. :APPLAUD:

On a slightly related note (but not that much really)... I was listening to an old playlist a couple of days ago when this tune kicked in:
It was in... PES 2010, wasn't it? Ah, memories... :CRY:

pes 2015
[QUOTE = "rockstrongo, post: 3422382, member: 111765"] Das denkwürdigste PES-Lied für mich.
Irgendwelche Abnehmer auf welchem Pes-Spiel?

[MEDIA = youtube] IcrbM1l_BoI [/ MEDIA] [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "rockstrongo, post: 3422382, member: 111765"] Das denkwürdigste PES-Lied für mich.
Irgendwelche Abnehmer auf welchem Pes-Spiel?

[MEDIA = youtube] IcrbM1l_BoI [/ MEDIA] [/ QUOTE]

Im quite shocked that you have the music ON in Pes. That would be the first thing im switching off since Pes3.. :LOL:
Till Pes17 I also had commentary off, but when I switched it ON one day I realised that Jim has some priceless lines in his arsenal, so I dont switch commentary off anymore. In fact - I miss him a bit in the demo..

Im quite shocked that you have the music ON in Pes. That would be the first thing im switching off since Pes3.. :LOL:
Till Pes17 I also had commentary off, but when I switched it ON one day I realised that Jim has some priceless lines in his arsenal, so I dont switch commentary off anymore. In fact - I miss him a bit in the demo..
STOP HATING MUSIC!
I'll tell "Lola" you're a hater ,and she (he) won't keep those pesky cats away from your barbecue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom