eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pes 2015
[QUOTE = "rockstrongo, post: 3422382, member: 111765"] Das denkwürdigste PES-Lied für mich.
Irgendwelche Abnehmer auf welchem Pes-Spiel?

[MEDIA = youtube] IcrbM1l_BoI [/ MEDIA] [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "rockstrongo, post: 3422382, member: 111765"] Das denkwürdigste PES-Lied für mich.
Irgendwelche Abnehmer auf welchem Pes-Spiel?

[MEDIA = youtube] IcrbM1l_BoI [/ MEDIA] [/ QUOTE]

Didnt See your post,you're right
Pes 15 it is

I'm too lazy to plug in my network cable and pre DL Pes 20,since WiFi is way to sketchy on console,otherwise I'd pre order today and DL it.

Btw,has anyone got any good links on all those Belgium guys who already has the game,I saw a few the other day streaming ML stuff

Abou soundtracks, I love when Pes and Fifa bring something New to the table, from an unknown Band and not a mainstream Band.

Nostalgia aside, I used to love when japs put those eletric songs on menu back in the good old days.

Here are some great songs from non mainstream banda from PES and Fifa:

ALL of these were added to my playlist

Don't forget

Also this one, great music for great PES 2013.

I don't understand a thing, but this song is catchy, lol.

This is Brazilian song that made much success and even CR7 made a reference tô this song in one of his goal celebration If I remember It right

The Chorus "O jeito é dar uma 'fugidinha' com você" can be literally translated to "The only way is to run away with You" in the sense of taking the girl for a Ride without her parents permission

Something silly like that lol

EDIT: LOL Just confused this with the other song from the same Singer wich I enjoy way more

Talking about soundtracks, here's a PES classic (in the making):

On another note, just a random PES moment in a rain match. I cant recall if this happened in previous versions, something tells me it did occur in the PS2 versions? Anyway, i like it.

I finally switched from Boca to Barca for a few matches and man this is like a totally different game. There's so much power and ability in each of the players and i still need to find out how i best make use of it.

With Braca there's a real danger of becoming sloppy and overconfident but thankfully most of the time just trying my luck with Couthino or Messi will not work out in the end, i just walk against a wall and make myself vurnerable to counters. In my first two matches my possesion percentage was actually far worse then when playing with Boca.

I still need to be thoughtfull in my build up, it still need to focus. When i do it does get a lot easier to create chances compared to playing with Boca, as it should.

I dont think the difference between teams has been more clear in previous versions, really makes me crave the final game where i can try out all my favourite teams.

I like this. Good find man was thinking about the same thing earlier.

I wish we could edit adboards. Those really give the sense of playing a Champions League match instead of a league match.

I may have jumped the gun actually although that's not to say they aren't.

Saw this but not sure of the translation:

Not sure whether these are edited or not, however these next ones are definitely real:

So they've definitely made the menus the right colours and used very similar music. Add in the logos we can import into edit too.

If they have done the scoreboards in the same colours as the menu then they've done pretty much as much as they can to replicate it without infringing on copyrights.

Saw some screens this morning and it looks like the scoreboards for Champions League and Europa League are the right colours but obviously not licensed. That's a good move from them.
I think I saw some too but they were fan made, I'd thought, to make the point that the game needed them... Hope I was wrong.

Not sure whether these are edited or not, however these next ones are definitely real:
Yeah this is what I saw before also. The in-game screenshot is from the demo, so it's definitely an edit probably using a PC mod. There's no change to in-game scoreboards, I think, other than a small logo in the centre to denote the tournament/competition.

Menu background colors are real, scoreboards pictures are edited. It's the same purple color for every competition in Pes 2020.

Pes 2019 too had similar colors and similar music for unlicensed UCL and EL modes, but the default scoreboard.

Btw,has anyone got any good links on all those Belgium guys who already has the game,I saw a few the other day streaming ML stuff

THe game isn't out here. There is one Belgian who soehow has the retail version, but that must be because he is a tester or something like that… IMO there is one Belgian who has the game. Unfortunately, it's not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom