eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell :D I'm watching now some dude streaming ML, and there are so so so many loading screens ...and so long... after the every day event, match skipping, if you click NEXT you must waiting for next day one loading screen like every loading screen before the match ... that is so annoying...
where is the stream?

What the hell :D I'm watching now some dude streaming ML, and there are so so so many loading screens ...and so long... after the every day event, match skipping, if you click NEXT you must waiting for next day one loading screen like every loading screen before the match ... that is so annoying...
Link?

There's got to be a reason - I'd love it to be that it's because the transfer world is being much more realistically simulated.

As long as it's that and not just because it's generating nicer-looking 3D images for each news headline (which are all pointless)...

How is everyone finding player individuality this year?

Definitely more passing error on PA1 between good and bad passers, physicality differences certainly better for a start

Day 1 purchase on the cards mate?
Starting to look like it ,think the demo has been solid and the best since PES 17 (even though I like 18 with all its flaws) only thing is Pes 19 is casting it's filthy shadow on my day one purchase.
Most likely a pre order a few days before release,DL and ready to go 00:01

Starting to look like it ,think the demo has been solid and the best since PES 17 (even though I like 18 with all its flaws) only thing is Pes 19 is casting it's filthy shadow on my day one purchase.
Most likely a pre order a few days before release,DL and ready to go 00:01

Brilliant. We must get a few online matches on the go!

I've given up playing the demo until release (5 minute games aren't enough), its back to PES 3 until then...O how the mind wanders :LMAO:

I was watching the stream aswell for a bit. ML menu seems much better visually..it seems there are no news information poping up after certain amount of days automatically, you now have to press Triangle button to read it from what I've seen. Transfer menu seems to be the same and similar to last year but with real player values..I saw Mbappe beeing almost 240 million euro..Ronaldo 130 milion..there is much more customization..frequency of transfers, difficulty for signing players and budget..

I was watching the stream aswell for a bit. ML menu seems much better visually..it seems there are no news information poping up after certain amount of days automatically, you now have to press Triangle button to read it from what I've seen. Transfer menu seems to be the same and similar to last year but with real player values..I saw Mbappe beeing almost 240 million euro..Ronaldo 130 milion..there is much more customization..frequency of transfers, difficulty for signing players and budget..
Hi mate do you know where to find the stream?

Brilliant. We must get a few online matches on the go!

I've given up playing the demo until release (5 minute games aren't enough), its back to PES 3 until then...O how the mind wanders :LMAO:
Yeah,I haven't played more than 20 games or something (demo) have a ML on Pes 18
Same here can't play 5 min games,need my 20 min:)
You buying first day pal?
I'm involved in a Pes 6 manager league over at the retro thread,you should have a look at it if your in to retro games,just pick your team and tactics,and @mattmid sims them,brilliant stuff!
I'm on Xbox,so if you're too,we should deffo play Vs each other

Some nice examples there mate,all insanely bad!
Been bugging me for ages, especially ,like you said wanting some info on your own team (or some other team).
Plus,why can't we sort our players in nr of appearance,goals,assists,yellow card etc?

I always use English both on Pes and fifa ,since the translations in Swedish (FIFA) is like a bad Google translation,plus the terminology and phrases are almost always in English even here.
Nevertheless,very poorly from konami,I wonder if they do it on purpose or think that it's a great idea?
Like the nicknames your players get...
Just waiting for Family Guy's dry cleaner Mr Washee-Washee to be a nickname

Are you a Swede or just living there? You know, on the evening when Kroos scored that goal I had a very intense Whatsapp conversation with one of my oldest friends from Sweden which almost ended our 15+ year aquaintance.

The power of football. Good thing we exited the tournament nonetheless, and deservedly so.

Are you a Swede or just living there? You know, on the evening when Kroos scored that goal I had a very intense Whatsapp conversation with one of my oldest friends from Sweden which almost ended our 15+ year aquaintance.

The power of football. Good thing we exited the tournament nonetheless, and deservedly so.
I'm Swedish,yes that was a hell of a game,did you read about all the racial abuse Durmaz (the one who caused the free kick) got from idiot's afterwards?
Insane!
(From Swedes )
We've had a few strange games between us,remover the 4-4 game in Berlin,from our point of view,insane turnaround!

I don't follow the national team at all tbh,I'm a club guy (HAMMARBY),but I'll do it now since we have one of our own in the squad!
Did you see Kroos rocket for RM on game day one in La Liga?
Sorry for the OT

It is out on Belgium.
Haven't you checked the thread or Twitter recently?.

HUH? Really? What the hell? I'm pre-ordered the game and they doesn't even releasing it the same time? This so frustrating. This is so messed up guys and 100% unfair.

The whole game is leaked? That's interesting if it true. How is this even possible?

Happens all the time.
Konami ships the physical copies worlwide with a lot of anticipation for obvious reasons (labelling, organization, shelving, etc). You can see how some stores may take advantage of that.

Happens all the time.
Konami ships the physical copies worlwide with a lot of anticipation for obvious reasons (labelling, organization, shelving, etc). You can see how some stores may take advantage of that.

Oh, okay now this is a different than. Still, this is messed up. Not that this game is like Game of Thrones :D but some people really irritating.

Happens all the time.
Damn they really need to stop this!

Oh, okay now this is a different than. Still, this is messed up. Not that this game is like Game of Thrones :D but some people really irritating.

Damn they really need to stop this!

If it makes you feel better, before certain system protections existed, like Denuvo, games would get leaked on PC two or three weeks before the official release that, all the time.

I'm Swedish,yes that was a hell of a game,did you read about all the racial abuse Durmaz (the one who caused the free kick) got from *****'s afterwards?
Insane!
(From Swedes )
We've had a few strange games between us,remover the 4-4 game in Berlin,from our point of view,insane turnaround!

I don't follow the national team at all tbh,I'm a club guy (HAMMARBY),but I'll do it now since we have one of our own in the squad!
Did you see Kroos rocket for RM on game day one in La Liga?
Sorry for the OT

(OT)

Yes, saw that. The week after he gave away a goal, though. And I still think with horror of the header back to Neuer that Higuaín picked up and that could have cost us the WC in the final. I think he is one of the most overrated players in professional football. Zidane likes him for some reason, though.

That night in 2018 we‘ve also had our share of cuntish behavior, especially from that training staff bloke who literally jerked off in front of the Swedish bench.

Anyway, back on topic. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom