eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've recently thought I'd try my hand at video editing.

Give it a watch, leave a like if you like it, leave a comment telling me not to quit my day job if you don't :LOL:

This new PES is awesome for this kind of thing.

Awesome work, man. Best edited gameplay video I've seen of PES 2020 - by far! And the goals are really nice too! Personally I preferred the Ramsey volley and the Tevez stumble and shoot. Great stuff!

Liked and subscribed.

Most beginner, and alot of experienced video editors, try to do too much, make it too busy, your intro titles last literally 2 seconds, they are clean, concise, and sharp, even with the small details like the slight zoom in on the player render, ken burns effect style, less is often more.
Ha, that's really funny you say that, because it wasn't planned at all!
I just wanted the song to drop when the first shot hit the net, and that left me no space to make a title / intro :LOL:

I'll definitely do more. Really appreciate the kind words for everyone. Thanks.

The whole plan was to get everyone here involved, but I realised I have to be really picky with what UI on the screen, and not everyone responded kindly to the idea of having to change how they have it displayed...

^^ haha worked out well then mate. Might look into Premier Pro, I'm a mac user, so use Final Cut Pro X.
lasat video I did, over a year ago for PES 18, only played PES 19 for a month due to it being garbage so didn't get chance to knock any vids up for that.

The goals aren't as MOTD worthy as yours, but was just a highlight of that weeks ML goals.

I've recently thought I'd try my hand at video editing.

Give it a watch, leave a like if you like it, leave a comment telling me not to quit my day job if you don't :LOL:

This new PES is awesome for this kind of thing.
Nice, Is this the sort of format you had in mind for the GOTM competition?

What software did you use for editing?

Reactions: OBH
^^ haha worked out well then mate. Might look into Premier Pro, I'm a mac user, so use Final Cut Pro X.
lasat video I did, over a year ago for PES 18, only played PES 19 for a month due to it being garbage so didn't get chance to knock any vids up for that.

The goals aren't as MOTD worthy as yours, but was just a highlight of that weeks ML goals.

I'll have a look when I go for a cheeky break. I've always liked this kind of stuff.

Nice, Is this the sort of format you had in mind for the GOTM competition?

What software did you use for editing?
Exactly right. This was how I planned to do the GOTM.
I thought maybe if I released a few of my own first, then hopefully if I start it up again people will understand why I insisted on specific rules regarding the UI :D

I'll have a look when I go for a cheeky break. I've always liked this kind of stuff.

I thought maybe if I released a few of my own first, then hopefully if I start it up again people will understand why I insisted on specific rules regarding the UI :D

You enforce those rulez like a mo-fo! Every GOTM video NEEDS to look like this!

We sing from he same hymn sheet. I can't stand UI in my games unless it's crucial.

I want my game to look as realistic as a broadcast as possible so that radar, nameplates and coal celebration prompts are the first to bloody go every year.

It's such a great looking game, It's a shame so many people deprive themselves of that with cluttered screens and obnoxious HUD.

Reactions: OBH
I want my game to look as realistic as a broadcast as possible so that radar, nameplates and coal celebration prompts are the first to bloody go every year.
And I thought I was the only one who turned nameplates off. :LOL:
Can't play without the radar though, at least ATM... But how the heck do I turn "celebretion prompts" off? It's a thing that has been bugging me since manual celebrations have been added to the game. :LOL:

By the way, the highlights shown here make mine (done with MovieMaker, LOL) look soooo amateurish:

Last edited:
but how the heck do I turn "celebretion prompts" off? It's a thing that has been bugging me since manual celebrations have been added to the game
While it’s on the screen press back / select on your controller to get rid of it.

You’re welcome

You do not play the GAME, THE GAME playing you!

Whatever I wanna post one video for 2k, that represents the future of Sports game in general? Maybe and for PES? I will post the video hidden by spoiler bar because is a bit offtopic.
WOW. I mean ... WOOOOOW ...And you what these guys to make football games? PLEASE DON'T... It's very bad that Konami follows this gambling like mode trend.
2K and EA are just vile! While we dont want Governments stepping into gaming it's now at the point they have to. These companies are getting young kids hooked on this nonsense and are raking in billions each year.

Premiere Pro.
Just trial and error + a quick you tube video if I need to learn something specific.

Premiere Pro is great, I used to do a lot of multi camera stuff where I had 3 or 4 different angles of the same thing synced up. It's awesome for that as you can just flick from one angle to another in realtime on the fly using hotkeys and it renders it to the timeline for you. Slightly OT I know...sorry.

Awesome video though, looking forward to the GOTM competitions :)

Played this on lunch today. It’s clicked. Something happened. I love it.

It’s not without faults. The CPU AI attacking moves aren’t varied enough for me.

But oh my. The moves I can weave together, the whole beautiful pace of the thing...

One annoying thing: why does the ball have to leave the floor when I pass it? Is it because I hold down pass for too long?

And double tap shoot is a ‘daisy cutter’! I did one by accident. How long has this been a thing?

I’ve pre ordered from ShopTo. 34 quid is very good, I don’t usually pre order but that’s an excellent price. Thanks @Emroth for telling me about this deal.

Played this on lunch today. It’s clicked. Something happened. I love it.

It’s not without faults. The CPU AI attacking moves aren’t varied enough for me.

But oh my. The moves I can weave together, the whole beautiful pace of the thing...

One annoying thing: why does the ball have to leave the floor when I pass it? Is it because I hold down pass for too long?

And double tap shoot is a ‘daisy cutter’! I did one by accident. How long has this been a thing?

I’ve pre ordered from ShopTo. 34 quid is very good, I don’t usually pre order but that’s an excellent price. Thanks @Emroth for telling me about this deal.

Glad you're finally enjoying it!

Yeah, my finger has been hovering over ShopTo.net's PES2020 buy button for a while now. Probably won't resist much longer. And I'll probably preorder the new Grid reboot while I'm at it... :D

And I thought I was the only one who turned nameplates off. :LOL:
Can't play without the radar though, at least ATM... But how the heck do I turn "celebretion prompts" off? It's a thing that has been bugging me since manual celebrations have been added to the game. :LOL:

By the way, the highlights shown here make mine (done with MovieMaker, LOL) look soooo amateurish:
Love those fake team kits. Very nice.

Does that turn it off permanently?
Absolutely.
Noticed in my video that it didn't once pop up when I scored? :D
First thing I turn off, I'm not even sure why it's even there, it isn't like PES is full of options (unlike set pieces where there are loads).

Premiere Pro is great, I used to do a lot of multi camera stuff where I had 3 or 4 different angles of the same thing synced up. It's awesome for that as you can just flick from one angle to another in realtime on the fly using hotkeys and it renders it to the timeline for you. Slightly OT I know...sorry.

Awesome video though, looking forward to the GOTM competitions :)
Thanks mate. Sound like someone I may need to throw a question to one day!

While it’s on the screen press back / select on your controller to get rid of it.
You’re welcome
Thank you man! I've wandered everywhere in the menus without finding a way to de-activate it... Doing it straight away when I get back home (provided that I manage to score at least once, thing which is not granted).

Can't play without the radar though, at least ATM...
I've turned them off ever since they've allowed you to in the series, On PC no radar and no ball cursor mods were always the first thing i'd install for immersion.

You should try it though, The new camera enables you to see even more of the pitch then it has before so it shouldn't be too debilitating for you.

I find the radar becomes a bad habit as and kind of takes away from the beauty of what goes on, on the pitch. You find yourself "playing the radar" more than actually paying attention to your players in space on the field.
But how the heck do I turn "celebretion prompts" off?

On PS4, When they celebration prompt appears, Press the touch pad and it disables it.
Does that turn it off permanently?
Yes.

On the topic of annoying stuff/screens (full release)
When you start a new ML every thing you do has a screen popping up explaining stuff for you.
That's all fine for people whos new to the game,and if there's new stuff in.
But,restarting your ML for the 2nd time and above,it's still there!
Can't the game recognise you've done it before?

And cutscenes like "player of the year for Asia/Europe etc" fine,but then you have to go in to that section or screen to look at it again to make the "notice" disappear
Same thing when a player leaves you or a new player in,you have to go in to your team/transaction to scroll down to that player and "tick"that off.
Extremely annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom