eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The AI is good in Super Star. I wouldn’t play on a lesser difficulty as it gets a bit easy.

Ok so apparently the USA demo is a later or different build of the demo according to a few on twitter. If you download it you actually have a separate demo instead of being told it's already installed (which is what happens with the NZ one which just carries over to your E.U account) & you will have two demos saved to the console side by side. Don't ask me how or why this is possible as I haven't tried it but if anyone has managed to test this let me know your findings. I'm hearing it's playing quite a lot differently.
Is it a later or an older build?

I have seen some comments about AI being passive..seems I'm playing different game haha on Superstar I'm having hard time to break them down, I feel AI is much more aggressive through the middle and tracking better in midfield ,you can't rely on blind passing like before cause passing is harder..maybe it's the camera, slower pace..but I'm struggling scoring goals and creating chances..there is much more build up and intercepting..

Game is a pre-order for me!
The ball physics ALONE is another world!
They VASTLY improved colors, lightening and 3D models for everything. Night games are nice WAY better than the anemic dead night games before. Turf is vastly improved.
AI seems smarter, played a game against Flamingo and they play a Brazilian football hands down.

Am I the only one who (did not much) like the new camera? I find dynamic wide is still the better cam.

Just had a 20 min game (thanks a lot Juce!) Barca (Me) against Juve and while they outshouted me on superstar they had almost the same number of passes than me (something like 175 (138)- 177 (140)) for a shared possession (49% to me). I think this never happened to me before in any football game. Usually the cpu tends to pass the ball much more often than me. The cpu had few guided through passes but other than that they felt quite human when on the ball, heating space with the ball at their feet when their was some space, no much ping pong at all so far. They even missed some close range chances. Their attacks were quite varied too.

As for the passing stat thats the same for years in PES. Cpu is way too direct.

The AI is good in Super Star. I wouldn’t play on a lesser difficulty as it gets a bit easy.
Yeah, I haven't noticed the AI beeing too passive tbh..like I just posted, I'm struggling to create chances and scoring goals..passing is much harder and you can't rely on blind passes..camera is also different together with the pace and agressive AI in the final third, so it will take some time..

Ok so apparently the USA demo is a later or different build of the demo according to a few on twitter. If you download it you actually have a separate demo instead of being told it's already installed (which is what happens with the NZ one which just carries over to your E.U account) & you will have two demos saved to the console side by side. Don't ask me how or why this is possible as I haven't tried it but if anyone has managed to test this let me know your findings. I'm hearing it's playing quite a lot differently.

I just dont want to bother to create another account for this :/ If anyone is willing to im curious about the impressions.

I'll try it. Is anyone else saying it plays differently?
Seen at least 3 people on twitter who have both demos claiming it's different, more refined & less buggy. I'm really interested to find out if that's the case.
One of them has posted a screenshot of the two demos side by side on the PlayStation home screen so it must be a different file at the very least, it won't let you download something you already have usually so I'm assuming there's some truth to it.

Seen at least 3 people on twitter who have both demos claiming it's different, more refined & less buggy. I'm really interested to find out if that's the case.
One of them has posted a screenshot of the two demos side by side on the PlayStation home screen so it must be a different file at the very least as usually it won't let you download something you already have.
Trying it now.

Downloading the Japanese winning eleven as well just to see.

Hmmm i feel as if it plays much quicker. A more counter attacky... dare i say it more PES19 :(

Could be placebo but i dont think so...back to the UK demo to compare.

Hmmm i feel as if it plays much quicker. A more counter attacky... dare i say it more PES19 :(

Could be placebo but i dont think so...back to the UK demo to compare.
I had heard that it was more responsive and passing was faster. Does it look any different graphically and how are the refs with the fouls?

Anyone else noticed the difference in the non licensed team names vs the previous games? Might just be my impression but seems to me the whole eFootball rebranding and the esports agenda appears to have made them name the clubs in a way they would be more easily recognized in comparison to previous versions of the game imo

At the time we are worried final game will be different than demo, Konami came in with different demos!!!!!! LOL
Dang it sneaky NINJA Konami! it runs in your blood!
If it turns out to be true and they are different then God help us when the final games released...!!

It may be a "cool" idea in Konami's book. They see how US reacted, how Europe reacted, and what did Indians say!!

Why is the file size for Demo 9.87 gb when you check the information in the menu..was it the same case before? The download was 5.3gb..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom