eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CPU doesn’t score that crappy cut-back goal anymore which is a plus.

Everything feels weighty, something FIFA never seems to get right. The players always feel light as a feather in that series.

But the fun factor isn’t there for me. I just played a game, I was Boca v River Plate. The CPU just wants to drive forward every opportunity.

I’ve only tried Superstar so far, might drop it down.
is that the goal which they cross along the floor, a player backheels or lays it off to striker and he hits it into the top corner?

I don't know if it's just the new lighting (which makes *everything* look better) or if there are some advancements to the editing suite, but.

Some of the community's kits look spectacular this year. More so than ever.

Yeah, about that....

EAqhm2mWwAAgraZ

Is the demo live steam still needed? I’m home now.

It’s tough with the new cam! :ANX:
And i need to get used to new R1 and R2 controls. Crazy!! :BOUNCE:
The pace is good. -2 is like slomo! :DD

+fouls(could be more by the ai)
+physicality
+first touch error
+game pace
+playerweight
+ball physics
+missplaced/wrong footed ai passes
+player inertia by ai is much more prominent
+shooting variety by the ai
+ai dribble and ball shielding
-owerpowered keepers
-too easy direct fks
-cpu is too direct
-cpu could dribble even more
-no extreme long shots by ai

I hate the new stick dribbe feature, i will never use it efficiently as i always put dash on the triangle/epsylon....

Last edited:
What should my tv settings be for HDR? I can never get it looking right, everything is so damn saturated and too bright. In-game options it should be 50/50 right?
Depends what TV you have, Google what reviewers say and others that have had it calibrated. In game you increase the brightness until both squares blend into each other.

What should my tv settings be for HDR? I can never get it looking right, everything is so damn saturated and too bright. In-game options it should be 50/50 right?
Do you use the right HDMI ? alot of people don't use the good HDMI port (without HDR) and the game look very satured

i had only opportunity ty play 5-6 games and it feels really good IMO, definitely a leap forward coming from PES2019.
"weaker" sides play boring defensive football, mid teams try to have a go at your defense and stronger teams will try a variety of plays but still you can see Juve playing differently than Barca and Bayern altogether.

Im liking this a lot.

I have not received many fouls, tho..
Oh and superstar difficulty is not only playable in comparison to 2019, but it is actually enjoyable.

I will preorder for sure, i love what i'm getting from the demo.

The colors seem a bit off but i guess i can mess with the settings to make it better.

Should not be surprised a demo has bugs :THINK: this is a very early demo as well don't forget. Things like bad refs, players falling over will surely be fixed. I think it's a positive thing there are some major bugs because it means they've got something to work on between now and release.

i had only opportunity ty play 5-6 games and it feels really good IMO, definitely a leap forward coming from PES2019.
"weaker" sides play boring defensive football, mid teams try to have a go at your defense and stronger teams will try a variety of plays but still you can see Juve playing differently than Barca and Bayern altogether.

Im liking this a lot.

I have not received many fouls, tho..
Oh and superstar difficulty is not only playable in comparison to 2019, but it is actually enjoyable.

I will preorder for sure, i love what i'm getting from the demo.

The colors seem a bit off but i guess i can mess with the settings to make it better.

Honestly knowing Konami and the way the could ruin everything and go back to Pes 2019 level AI i'm not going to preorder it, don't want to be deceived again. Will read opinions of people liking the demo compared to the final game opinions before deciding.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's just the new lighting (which makes *everything* look better) or if there are some advancements to the editing suite, but.

Some of the community's kits look spectacular this year. More so than ever.

Noticed that myself, I think they finally figured out how to properly scale the kit images. (the devs, not kitmakers)

Not sure although this should be seen as a good thing. Editors now have weeks to refine each kit, all they need to do on day one is go in and input it all. You can import any kit you want at this stage to test it and note down the settings for each team's kits (base colour etc). This should speed up file releases by a lot.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, I guess they can use the edit mode for the 2nd division in there and just test out the spanish 2nd division teams, of course, silly me.

I really like advanced shooting. For me it’s very different to last year, but in a much better and satisfying way.
I haven’t played the last months pes 2019. Don’t know if it’s the same to the latest version of 2019!?

it's safe to say players look very detailed, CR looks incredible. Night games are all i'm playing day games are too bright. Strange thing is i see a different game here than last years. It's like they reworked the engine or something. As of right know i like how it feels. Need more time on it but it's definitely different than last year.

don't like this demo. played two games on superstar, i beat arsenal with vasco da gama and i tiki taka'd barcelona with colo colo, i tied but the goal i conceded was an own goal. neither 'top' team showed much desire to win or put on much of a fight.

Attachments

• IMG_2714.jpg
    IMG_2714.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom