eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think PvP, think game is going to be miles better than fifa. Been watching spookey's vid, barging in from behind spamming x gives you a foul. Offline, its still dodgy, but its a definite improvement over 2019. I look forward to downloading demo.

Do what i do..in audio system settings, i put all sounds to 3 except for pitch sounds which is all way up to 15. Crowd sound to about 5 or 6...but rest down to 3...makes ball sound so much better. Btw ball sound has improved this year..sounds more realistic..as does the whistle sounds.
Yeah I've done that & managed to get the ball sound better.

Absolutely no escaping the deathly silence when the away team score though. Seriously Konami WTF are/were you thinking??
Will absolutely ruin master league for me if it stays the same.

What you want with a 5 minute game?

It’s everything the majority thought it would be gameplay wise. Arcade laser passing nonsense
Remember what we always claimed - COM is trying to achieve certain end game stats regarding to the lenght of the match.
So higher difficulties + top teams + 5 mins matches will ALWAYS give you more direct AI, ping pong passes and less build up.

Edit mode question: can you draw a logo on kits?

The A.i has been absolute pony so far. Not impressed at all (Top Player) They've offered no threat and do not close me down at all. It's way too easy and I'm not even that great at PES.

Last edited:
What will be your first match in the demo..which teams will you pick ?
It may be because you've been following the officialpes Twitter account, but you've basically written in the exact phrasing of the way they talk :LOL:

Who did you sign from this week's agent? What does the rest of your team look like?

Haven't played '19 besides the lite version, which is also 5 mins games.

Shooting seems more powerfull, but still too random.
Defense is harder, which is good. No more holding x running into your opponent as it will end up in a foul.
Still getting booked almost every time i fould somebody. These are stand up tackles and should NEVER result in a card!!

CPU fouled me a few times which is nice, but one time was me going towards their goalie, should have been a red card but he got a yellow.
Passing on pa1 seems to have more errors.

Too early to say anything about the ai for me, as i'm not that good at explaining as some of you guys.
So far it's ok, but i don't know if that is because it has improved, or just because it's new.

Need some more games, but the 5 minute restriction really sucks.

The A.i has absolute pony so far. Not impressed at all (Top Player) They've offered no threat and do not close me down at all. It's way too easy and I'm not even that great at PES.
Thought Superstar attacking AI was pretty decent. Not to say the same of defensive AI in general, though.

Nice videos. How's the R2 manual shot aiming?
Does the ball go closer to where you point your stick?

Been playing all manual except shooting..on basic atm...but will try...almost forgot about this haha..but the reason i went basic shoot in 19 was because of the r2 manual issue and the lack of shooting error variety compared to basic. Ill give full manual a go now...here goes.....

The AI is really bad. Scoring is absolutely boring as hell.

PES is done for me, the magic is never coming back.

good feature

67425139_1336827613150875_3446724831431622656_n.jpg

Overall impression.. Meh.

Just not feeling it that much. I will try some more, but I will definitely wait for full game release this year and read opinions in here.

Love the pace.. But it just seems boring and there isn't anything to remember from each game. Can't figure it out really. Strange.

I do really like the weight & momentum of players I must say. Some of the new contextual stuff is lovely and a definite step up from last year. The new right stick dribbling is a thing of beauty but maybe a tad too easy?

Really like a few things - The 'trap trick' and the new pass-feint, also the double tap sprint seems to give a heavier touch which I like. Physicality is quite good however, the ref has been pretty yellow-card happy for just holding X tackles, certainly compared to 2019. Ref still making weird decisions about which way to give a foul.

Oh, and also nice to see the new rules implemented about defenders being allowed into the box for goal kicks.

Overall impression.. Meh.

Just not feeling it that much. I will try some more, but I will definitely wait for full game release this year and read opinions in here.

Love the pace.. But it just seems boring and there isn't anything to remember from each game. Can't figure it out really. Strange.
It''s exactly where I am.

And it hasn't got that 'one more game' feeling that PES ALWAYS had in the past. I couldn't wait to turn the PS4 off and go back to reading transfer rumours.

just saying.... I just don't understand some people coming here time after time
and only say the game is bad, its done for me, I am done this year etc
its fine to say the bad things and the truth about the game
if its done for you, you can simply leave, no need to come back and say things time after time
it could also mean you are still playing or caring about the game?LOL
another thing is that it seems some people hate the game
but they like discovering the bad things in the game so they keep playing the game
in the meantime, they can't stand for the game and quit it before the half time
um....a kind of self abuse I think LOL

just saying.... I just don't understand some people coming here time after time
and only say the game is bad, its done for me, I am done this year etc
its fine to say the bad things and the truth about the game
if its done for you, you can simply leave, no need to come back and say things time after time
it could also mean you are still playing or caring about the game?LOL
another thing is that it seems some people hate the game
but they like discovering the bad things in the game so they keep playing the game
in the meantime, they can't stand for the game and quit it before the half time
um....a kind of self abuse I think LOL

Whining about gamers complaining about the game.
giphy (2).gif

I switched my Xbox account to New Zealand and the demo wasnt there...
God this is annoying me..

Has anyone got the Demo on Xbox?

Can someone who already has the demo send me a list with all the fake team names in the game (via pm) because then I can rework my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom