eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
67646198_898670620490879_4129478598312591360_n.jpg

..and its up in nz psn store...dl now!!!5.3 gig... fkkkkkk!!! Im crazed...!!!
cant find the demo in the store! can you send me the online link please!?

switched my ps4 at home to nz account and put it in rest mode! just need the link to the website store!! thanks so much!

edit: sorry. my fault! it took me to the AUS store when i entered my NZ login details. hm... weird!

yeah I have about 5 mins to go to finish downloading. Ps4 version. Ive just been playing 2019 for an hour to get that feeling of comparisons etc.. love playing the older version just prior to the most recent... im swear im like a little kid right now.. salivating..i tells ya.. hahah well.. shit.. its done.. im switching from pc to my ps4 to play this demo... impressions later on in about a couple of hours.. but yeah.. enjoy the night/day peoples..

First impression (and game).

Difficult to review with only 5 min games and one played.

But I like the new camera. Although I'm feeling that is the one main change and the feeling of the game is because of that.

Maybe the AI is a little more realistic and more varied. They actually are trying to dribble, but at the moment really easy to stop. I played the first game on top player and they didn't have a single shot. I was Arsenal and I met Juventus.

First impression (and game).

Difficult to review with only 5 min games and one played.

But I like the new camera. Although I'm feeling that is the one main change and the feeling of the game is because of that.

Maybe the AI is a little more realistic and more varied. They actually are trying to dribble, but at the moment really easy to stop. I played the first game on top player and they didn't have a single shot. I was Arsenal and I met Juventus.
oh oh.. What controls do you use and any fouls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom