eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're on PSN you'll need to create a new user, check the guides on YouTube & it shouldn't take more than 10 minutes to set up. You'll need a separate email address and search for a NZ post code on Google to use in the set-up process.

Sorry i forgot to mention that i am a pc user, so is this still count for Steam version?

JUST small example of bad transition and chunky animation. I really do not have so much time now to explain and to make a longer video.

That is just from first 20 sec of the gameplay video, the game on this stage is full with this, skipping frame, bad animation logic, and speed .. parasite movements that make the game to feel chunky.

There are a LOT even worst looking examples that I can give you but again.. now I do not have time to watch all PES 2020 videos and to make CHUNKY compilations. Maybe another day.

I know that are just Alphas and Betas builds, and maybe I'm just too critical but... I don't know.... the best PES ever.. can't have chunky animations, since once they prove us, that they CAN make animations right.

In PES 2018 the transitions and logical players movements were spot on.. so natural, it's gone since then. It's hard to explain you just... feel it.

Fair enough.
But a few of them have been in earlier releases either.
The ones where one animation is interrupted because of input of the user, like at 4 secs and at 27 secs.
It looks a bit off, but it´s necessary. Otherwise everyone would cry about input lag.
I think it´s quite hard to find a balance between responsiveness and fluid animations.

I´m quite sure though, that you have these in earlier releases either and while playing it´s not that bad...it surely looks worse in slow motion.
That turn at 0:20 looks quite ugly though, yes.
But all the others are caused by user input.

My personal opinion: the animations look great. Those niggles make kind of 25 % of the animations.
The rest is fine.
And I take this way way over cartoonish puppetish movement.

So due to the demo is coming out tomorrow and we can edit some leagues, does anybody know if there are already some kits for the teams which you can import (like Premier League, LaLiga, etc.)?

So due to the demo is coming out tomorrow and we can edit some leagues, does anybody know if there are already some kits for the teams which you can import (like Premier League, LaLiga, etc.)?
Doubt it.
I reckon editors will be using this time to get ahead of the curve. They could release Premier League, Championship, La Liga plus 3 fake leagues on day one.

I'm using the time to test kits I've made (on PESMaster) to make sure they're good to go.

I did not know today was NZ demo day. lucky i checked the forums this morning :)

Work PS4 Pro Test Kit ready to go ;)

Just had an afternoon job cancelled which means I'll be able to play a lot earlier than expected. Never been so happy to lose half a day's pay!!

Remember, folks.

Once the demo hits, all us work-bound folks are waiting on your impressions and clips - think of us while you're having fun. :CRY: Let us know what you think.
by coincidence, really, i'm off from work tmw! :)
i'll dl from NZ and give it a live stream if wanted. might add commentary as well...
written feedback (early impressions) will follow here for sure!

Gah! I can't try the demo until wednesday. :( Think I'll avoid this forum until then, will get to influenced by all your impressions! ;)

OT; hi Rock! Bajen is having a great season pal!

Gah! I can't try the demo until wednesday. :( Think I'll avoid this forum until then, will get to influenced by all your impressions! ;)

OT; hi Rock! Bajen is having a great season pal!
Smart way to go,best be trying it out yourself,will probably be high and low in here.
Yes pal,20-8 the last four games is insane.
Hope your doing fine,long time no speak brother

Does anyone know/Has there been any info on the SPFL being on pes 2020?
PES took incredibly long making ibrox and celtic park for pes 19, so surely they will not leave it out of pes 2020.

Does anyone know/Has there been any info on the SPFL being on pes 2020?
PES took incredibly long making ibrox and celtic park for pes 19, so surely they will not leave it out of pes 2020.

Rangers are still a partner team judging by the PES2020 logo on team lineup announcements and goals on our twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RangersFC/media/grid?idx=16

So you would imagine the league is still in too.

What time will the demo be available on Tuesday for us non-NZ account creating folk? I'm not sure when they update the PSN store here in the UK.

Last edited:
Yeah but with just two licensed stadiums and then having to play at the same crap generic ones for the entirety of our ML saves.

I just get fed up with it all now.
Aberdeen and Hamilton accies had their stadiums made by @twitch
Ayr and dundee Utd look like a few of the SPL stadiums aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom