eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If so, why is it not in 2019 then?
I think you're putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5.

Seems to be mobile exclusive only, which I don´t get at all.
One of those strange decisions again......

There are so many people playing that mobile game (every social media post is full of mobile gamer comments), so there´s absolutely no need to give those mobile gamers something that the console/pc players don´t have.

Is there an official statement about this by KONAMI anyway?

Whatever our thoughts/fears might be, gotta hand it to them - they are going in Big this year.
- very early demo with 13 stadiums in it
- Master League worked on
- Juve exclusive deal (possible Serie A) + bayern + Man Utd
- new camera, dribbling reworked
- D2's back
- focus on AI
- iniesta working with them
- access to edit mode in the demo to have a headstart on kits

I know some of them might be a nice looking smoke grenade...
However... it seems like they put much more work into the game than they usually do.
Fingers crossed.

Whatever our thoughts/fears might be, gotta hand it to them - they are going in Big this year.
- D2's back
- focus on AI

However... it seems like they put much more work into the game than they usually do.
Fingers crossed.
sorry i dont consider interactive dialogues in master league worked on, that to me was a big waste of time to make, people will see it once or twice and then skip it, as for realistic transfers shouldve been done right last year, to me they have done nothing in master league this year, they created more work for themselves for nothing, D2's shouldnt of been removed in the first place, somehow they found a way to put them back this year, tells me the people working on this game are not the brightest.

Seems to be mobile exclusive only, which I don´t get at all.
One of those strange decisions again......

There are so many people playing that mobile game (every social media post is full of mobile gamer comments), so there´s absolutely no need to give those mobile gamers something that the console/pc players don´t have.

Is there an official statement about this by KONAMI anyway?
I'm guessing it's part of the deal. PES Manager has different leagues that they can't have in the main game as the licensing deals are broken down to such a degree that it allows the same company to have some leagues in one game but not the other.

I just saw a guy streaming the event from Brazil on Youtube. I think it's the demo version we'll be getting(minus PES Legends) and there are 13 playable stadiums!! Allianz arena is there, Old Trafford, camp nou, emirates stadium..don't sure about Juves, was hard to see,guy was filming and walking around, games seemed to be 5 mins but couldn't see if you could change it.
This is not the demo build, the demo will have 3 stadiums (probably Old Trafford, Allianz Arena and Allianz Stadium):

https://www.gamereactor.eu/efootball-pes-2020-demo-includes-edit-mode-and-14-real-teams

sorry i dont consider interactive dialogues in master league worked on, that to me was a big waste of time to make, people will see it once or twice and then skip it, as for realistic transfers shouldve been done right last year, to me they have done nothing in master league this year, they created more work for themselves for nothing, D2's shouldnt of been removed in the first place, somehow they found a way to put them back this year, tells me the people working on this game are not the brightest.
Interactive dialogs are useless and will be skipped if they dont have any impact.
Hope negotiations wont be such a drag as they are in fifa.
But cutscenes during matches, managers reactions - all that adds immersion and i loved it in fifa. So im glad they finally brought this in. Would also like to see stretches and more animations for substitutions and in general (when players arguing with referee for example)
D2's should not have been removed, but they were. And now they are back. So happy days.
Master League apparently has transfer frequency, which i will gladly use, setting it for low, so teams dont shuffle players like mad.

These are all small things and I know what you're saying. Nonetheless - they did put much more work than they usually do, so fair play.

- D2's back
- focus on AI

Fingers crossed.

Smoke grenade, yeah.
Unfortunately we had too many of them.

What I have to say though (even I always play with modded cams), is that I appreciate that they finally worked on a new cam. But it just comes way too late and it´s only one cam mode.
Dnymic wide, wide etc shoulöd be much more customizable.
The range for these sliders are way too short.

The cam has such a huge impact on the game, that´s why I don´t understand that the devs didn´t see that earlier.
And it´s alot better to play, when the cam is more zoomed out.

I’m pretty sure SERIE A is confirmed which is excellent news!

Attachments

• 0BDB0D28-9F91-41C7-BA39-52ECD129138A.png
    0BDB0D28-9F91-41C7-BA39-52ECD129138A.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 78
  • 05B9CFB5-F728-4418-911C-0E03339667BB.png
    05B9CFB5-F728-4418-911C-0E03339667BB.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 73
  • DAAF70DC-5CD1-4B4E-97C2-AD304C79481B.png
    DAAF70DC-5CD1-4B4E-97C2-AD304C79481B.png
    3 MB · Views: 71
Over the last few years...i reckon since pes14, ive been very indecisive about my fav n most used cam. Had to rely on a pc n modded cams. So naturally im stoked with the new stadium cam, considering its fully customizable with zoom angle and height. Just hope the replays can be played with in-game view (stadium) cam. Nobody in the vids are testing the replays out..well..only to get the pointless head shots and comparing facial hair.

In Nvidia control panel, create a PES2019 profile (do that too for the 2020 demo when it will be released), scroll to the max pre-rendered frames and set to 1. If you also can limit your FPS (and your laptop screen is 60hz) limit fps to 59 (140 if your screen is 144Hz). This should smooth the game considerably.

Thanks so much, it worked. its smooth now, i guess because my screen is 144hz i had too many frames.

Have to see Serie A confirmed to believe it. Can't see why they would wait announce such a big capture.

But if... If it's implemented with stadiums. An actual package and not just one team more to the licensing - I must say it would have a big impact in terms of buying. Just small gameplay improvements would make me buy.

Aaaand.. That is just how much I'm in love with Calcio. #fanboy

Have to see Serie A confirmed to believe it. Can't see why they would wait announce such a big capture.

But if... If it's implemented with stadiums. An actual package and not just one team more to the licensing - I must say it would have a big impact in terms of buying. Just small gameplay improvements would make me buy.

Aaaand.. That is just how much I'm in love with Calcio. #fanboy
I used to love Calcio. I always used Serie A teams in PES.

I’m not as keen on the league anymore, it’s just the Juve show now, it’s just a bit...dull. Juve need competition. (Off topic but I HATE Juve.)

I agree about seeing SERIE A to believe it, I couldn’t believe it at first but the video was apparently released onto the facebook account and then taken down shortly after.
Take a look at 2.40 of this video and take from it what you will, hell of a photoshop effort if fake!

As a Napoli fan I’d be delighted with the SERIE A licence, my most played league in PES by far.

I used to love Calcio. I always used Serie A teams in PES.

I’m not as keen on the league anymore, it’s just the Juve show now, it’s just a bit...dull. Juve need competition. (Off topic but I HATE Juve.)

Maybe. But it is still one of the most passionate leagues there is. The stadiums are awesome and historic and actually I think the league is developing in a positive direction - not only Juventus. The runners up in the league is developing a lot I think.

If Serie A is licenced,would As strong selling point for me.#juvemerda
Obviously have to have a good game play as well

Last edited:
Why do some of you care so much whether Serie A is licensed or not? It's not like Konami is going to do something special with it, like EA does with the premier league. It's not even going to have unique scoreboard or something like that. And if it's not licensed, it's super easy to get correct kits and names with an option file.

It's not like Konami is going to do something special with it, like EA does with the premier league.
No, but even official ball and serie A logo in replays will be a nice touch. Demo is not even out yet and Im already bored with this purple E-sport flashing yoke...

Demo is not even out yet and Im already bored with this purple E-sport flashing yoke...
I think they're less interested in authentic broadcast presentation, and more interested in people seeing clips of the game and going "ah that's what it's called". Brand recognition amongst younger people may be terrible for all we know, so every imaginable type of marketing might be on the cards, including the seemingly pointless.

Why do some of you care so much whether Serie A is licensed or not? It's not like Konami is going to do something special with it, like EA does with the premier league. It's not even going to have unique scoreboard or something like that. And if it's not licensed, it's super easy to get correct kits and names with an option file.
Im On Xbox,so for me it's a massive thing,we haven't had a full Serie A since 16.
Plus with a few stadiums and life-like scans,it's pretty awesome

No, but even official ball and serie A logo in replays will be a nice touch. Demo is not even out yet and Im already bored with this purple E-sport flashing yoke...

Well.. If there isn't any new stadiums the license wouldn't mean much for me. I'm dreaming here, so what I wrote is if they actually did something with it. They should consider it if it's true. They really need it in the licensing-game we're playing these days.

Allow me to rant very briefly.

People go nuts over the faces and how unbelievably, stupendously breathtakingly realistic they are.

Check out some of these.

4VbyNWn.jpg

N4448GI.jpg

Put a perfectly crafted Ronaldo next to one of these cartoon characters and it's going to look *ridiculous*.

They really need to ditch the current face generation model.

Last edited:
Allow me to rant very briefly.

People go nuts over the faces and how unbelievably, stupendously breathtakingly realistic they are.

Check out some of these.

Put a perfectly crafted Ronaldo next to one of these cartoon characters and it's going to look *ridiculous*.

They really need to ditch the current face generation model.

Imagine this in PES:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

QUestion about D2's: are just the previously removed D2's back (spanish, italian) or do we (also) have the generic D2 back? I.e. we can stick it on any league we want and put any teams in there we want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom