eFootball (All Platforms)

After a lot of testing Top player is for me.
Rational humanlike playing. I win, I loose and many times the match ends as a draw.
Cpu has less handicap, you can win the ball as a defender and there is some space to dribble, wait, pass, try things.
The pace is slower, not frantic as it is in superstar/legend.
No godlike laser precise passing and dribbling, much less obvious script.
Higher difficulties are more challenging of course, but much less enjoyable and less life-like.

I also use dry/high grass and I start to get used to ball physics and really like it.

Coliseo de los Deportes (night, summer, fine) - my favourite stadium in the game, that looks okay graphically.

Attachments

• eFootball_uCvwm7ck6O.jpg
    eFootball_uCvwm7ck6O.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 62
  • eFootball_5iWso848Up.jpg
    eFootball_5iWso848Up.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 63
I remember how shocked, sad and disappointed I was with the graphics in FIFA 13 after the much more realistic looking FIFA 12... Massive contrast between these two.
Fifa 11, 12 had nice graphics, quite realistic in terms of color saturation and pallete. 13, 14,15 was bad. 16, 17, 18 was good though.
Since then all FIFA look fake apart for bad gameplay.
PES 2014 had amazing graphics.

After a lot of testing Top player is for me.
Rational humanlike playing. I win, I loose and many times the match ends as a draw.
Cpu has less handicap, you can win the ball as a defender and there is some space to dribble, wait, pass, try things.
The pace is slower, not frantic as it is in superstar/legend.
No godlike laser precise passing and dribbling, much less obvious script.
Higher difficulties are more challenging of course, but much less enjoyable and less life-like.

I also use dry/high grass and I start to get used to ball physics and really like it.
Yeah you can play actual football on top player.

Btw there was a survey when i launched the game.

One thing I noticed in efootball is that shots THANKFULLY are not high corner rockets, even the powerfull ones. Many powerful shots are low and somewhat unpredictabe. Also I noticed that when a keeper deflects a powerful shot the ball flies behind the bar because it was so powerful and made this hands to bent backwards. That's very cool.
Also you can notice the arm and hand absorbing the momentum of the shot. Nice details.

I tried Legend for the first time, winning both games 2-0 against Pisa and Inter and only had 1 shot against me in each of them. I was surprised how easy it was when some of you are saying it's unstoppable or maybe I'm some god idk.

yes there is and there are a few good pc mods from graphics to evo web patch here.

https://evoweb.uk/threads/evomod-4-0-1-released.95448/
Thanks mate. So is that the newest version of efootball in terms of the latest up, graphics, gameplay etc? And these guys have created a patched version of this exact game that’s downloadable for PC? I like the new update of efootball and will buy a gaming pc to play this if so

I really can't understand enthusiasm about efootball25 gameplay.
To me it's a gegenpressing/counter Attack/end to end fest.
It's my opinion, but It is one of the worst football game i ever played.

Surprisingly Ive been enjoying a this game lately. There is some bullshittery in TP with scripting, but some games can be very entertaining.
Maybe its because I havent played PES in a while, but PES21 felt. a bit more on rails than this.
Its not the best, but again, if it had some offline modes I could invest some time with it.
Ive fist pumped a few times when scoring... which is a good sign

The base gameplay is (imo) the best the series has seen since the PS2 days. Unfortunately the lack of content, awful presentation & UI just put me off playing it. An Edit Mode wouldn't go a miss either.

Did anyone else complete the survey?

The base gameplay is (imo) the best the series has seen since the PS2 days. Unfortunately the lack of content, awful presentation & UI just put me off playing it. An Edit Mode wouldn't go a miss either.

Did anyone else complete the survey?
I completed the survey and more or less told them to take smart assist out

But you can turn off smart assist, no?
Yeah you can, what I was doing in the survey was telling them it’s a bad idea and it’s not how you play football games, I don’t want to play other people who are using smart assist, its would be a very unfair advantage

Back
Top Bottom