eFootball (All Platforms)

Everyone is so chill and hung up on graphical settings. But seriously ANYONE here has beaten Legend??? I did it once, my first game ITA-ES. NEVER SINCE. Draw at very best and even thats rare.
You can choose any team, you just CANT beat Legend.

EDIT: Someone explain it to me
- How to defend? Most of the time i only can foul the opposition and cant take the ball off it.
- How to pass? Most of the time ITS AN ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE pass with no power and or picking up a completely random player. And almost always the opposition teleports in the way.
- How to shoot? All the time there is a f***cking leg in the way even if the defenders are 20 meters away.
- How to shield the ball? I just get pushed off the ball, im convinced its a foul but 9/10 times its never called.
It's possible if you somehow manage to score directly from kick off and then just hold the ball for the rest of the match.

When you finally think you win against Legend with a last minute goal but of course they respond with an unstoppable attack and goal right away.
Impossible to win vs Legend.
1727389119001.png
cymbals-monkey-brain.gif

Last edited:
Everyone is so chill and hung up on graphical settings. But seriously ANYONE here has beaten Legend??? I did it once, my first game ITA-ES. NEVER SINCE. Draw at very best and even thats rare.
You can choose any team, you just CANT beat Legend.

EDIT: Someone explain it to me
- How to defend? Most of the time i only can foul the opposition and cant take the ball off it.
- How to pass? Most of the time ITS AN ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE pass with no power and or picking up a completely random player. And almost always the opposition teleports in the way.
- How to shoot? All the time there is a f***cking leg in the way even if the defenders are 20 meters away.
- How to shield the ball? I just get pushed off the ball, im convinced its a foul but 9/10 times its never called.
You just listed all the basic scripts.
The higher the level, the more obvious and effective they are. And that's what all video games are about, since the primitive video games.

You forgot one other script, when suddenly AI exhanges a streak of passes effortlessly, with your defenders just enjoying the show.
Also long balls are 100% stopped by defenders, who are always perfectly positioned.
These scripts kill the game.
There is no unpredictability, no "gamble", no motive to try things. You are forced to play in a specific way if you want to score.

When you finally think you win against Legend with a last minute goal but of course they respond with an unstoppable attack and goal right away.
Impossible to win vs Legend.
View attachment 305221
cymbals-monkey-brain.gif
Legend difficulty is always scripted in all sports games in NBA 2k they just make shots harder to hit for you and easier for the CPU. EA FC just straight up gives your opponent's players 90 ratings. I'm not sure what konami does but it's always some handicap trying playing Madrid against Cardiff city.

Back
Top Bottom