eFootball (All Platforms)

Finally gave into football manager and I've just realized how barebones both PES and FIFA are in their "manager" career modes.

Mmm I just did this, I created AC Milan and basically got most of the team by just playing a few games (they shower you with coins) and sold all the Messi and 5 star players they gave me. So now I am doing Italian league games once in a while to compare to FC25.

Man I wish they could fix the graphics, it really does look terrible. Even a better color for the pitch could do wonders.

Do you know if there is still scripting? Really disliked last PES bc of it
I felt it a little in Exhibition tbh. Both games tbh. I'm able to defend somewhat successfully, but as soon as I score, the AI just go and grab one back again within the next 5 mins

I felt it a little in Exhibition tbh. Both games tbh. I'm able to defend somewhat successfully, but as soon as I score, the AI just go and grab one back again within the next 5 mins
felt it too a bit. not very annoying but I could see when they just got all the lucky balls.. could be they just went out all attack so they had me pinned down.

Best gameplay really, probably since PES 6 (lets ignore the lack of offline modes and tactical depth)
BUT i want to hurt really bad whoever designed the difficulty levels. Superstar and below is pisspoor easy and Legend make me want to pull everyones hair out.

Finally gave into football manager and I've just realized how barebones both PES and FIFA are in their "manager" career modes.
Someone in the community needs to design something that converts FM data into FIFA or PES, as some kind of hybrid. Similar to the RFS mod for FIFA 16, but somehow directly using FM. (Impossible task,)

Someone in the community needs to design something that converts FM data into FIFA or PES, as some kind of hybrid. Similar to the RFS mod for FIFA 16, but somehow directly using FM. (Impossible task,)
What we need is a sandbox football game that just has gameplay and can let us add databases and leagues like FM does but that's just a pipe dream. Maximum football is doing that for NFL fans same for BeamNG drive for racing games. Maybe AI might be useful for something like that in the near future and make it more possible.

One question. Did anyone notice difference in ball behavior when you change pitch conditions? I mean long/normal/short grass and dry/normal/wet.
In Pes 2021 for sure there was a difference. But In ef2025 I think no.

Guys, I'm sorry, how can you ignore how fucking shit this game looks is beyond me! I don't understand how there is so little discussion about it!

This is taken from PS5. On 55" OLED TV you can't even see players faces!
It looks like this game from fucking Commodore 64 that was on cartridge!

1922e44ca8f60-screenshotUrl.jpg
That's what it looks like
international_soccer.png

How can you come here and say that this is the best PES since PES6 is just baffling.
Maybe on mobile it looks ok, but for current gen this game is a fucking insult.

The game does looks terrible. I was surprised when I played it, it looked like not even PS4 graphics, more like a PES2014 on a PS3 (maybe worse).
But I do think yours look crappier for some reason. that screenshot just looks terrible, especially the red kits
If you can try the Ultra graphics mod, the graphics are way better. It's like the replay graphics but in gameplay.
But say goodbye to your FPS (with 4070Ti I can barely be above 95Fps).

It certainly doesn’t look amazing but mine doesn’t look as bad as that at all. I'm on Ps5 for context.

View attachment 305115
I'm sorry but this looks like shite look at the crowd it's a ps2 level crowd and the turf has had a weird yellowy green color since launch zero texture looks like a static image that's been placed there this is embarrassing. PES 16 and FIFA 16 have better graphics than this the game has been declining graphically since Pes 19 and that turf is just so bad.

They were on good things with PES 2019 lighting, i like PES 2018 graphics too.

No matter how you look at it eFootball graphics from far a way looks 💩 but when you zoom it, it's actually really good ngl.

I don't understand why people defend this game it's really bad the gameplay isn't that good the only good thing about it was that left stick dribbling was better and defenders actually had momentum and couldn't just turn like they had no weight. But it still has the homing missile press and don't get me started on that ridiculous finesse dribbling that's straight out of fifa.

They were on good things with PES 2019 lighting, i like PES 2018 graphics too.

No matter how you look at it eFootball graphics from far a way looks 💩 but when you zoom it, it's actually really good ngl.
When you zoom in it's worse unless you mean player faces and models when you go in the replay. Look at this crowd man wtf is this genuinely the same crowd as PES 6Screenshot 2024-09-26 111422.png11425118_640943059374509_4474695075221952240_o.jpg

Yes i'm talking about player faces. Your comparison isn't fair, obviously the image above look crap when you zoom in. Aint no way PES 6 cardboard crowd looks the same with the game in 2024.

Looks alright to me here,

They don't need a full HD crowd, just need more variety, cause i see the same dude over and over again.

efootball.exe Screenshot 2024.09.26 - 23.37.19.02.png

Yes i'm talking about player faces. Your comparison isn't fair, obviously the image above look crap when you zoom in. Aint no way PES 6 cardboard crowd looks the same with the game in 2024.

Looks alright to me here,

They don't need a full HD crowd, just need more variety, cause i see the same dude over and over again.

View attachment 305188
This game is so lazily made. Kimura was hyping photorealistic graphics and Unreal Engine 5. It's a good thing this game is free.

I don't understand why people defend this game it's really bad the gameplay isn't that good the only good thing about it was that left stick dribbling was better and defenders actually had momentum and couldn't just turn like they had no weight. But it still has the homing missile press and don't get me started on that ridiculous finesse dribbling that's straight out of fifa.
No ones asking you to like it bro. I think the dribbling is infinitely better than fifas and I think matches play out in a far more realistic way. FIFA does a huge number of individual things brilliantly but for me the game feels awful.

Is efootball great? No, I can manage a couple of games every few days but that’s more than I can on fifa.

Like what you like.

Last edited:
The player models are really good the Doku face is amazing but I think that's the only aspect of the game that has benefited from the switch to unreal engine everything else has regressed imo.
It’s weird how the series has always suffered so badly with LOD issues. I remember it being an issue since moving from ps2 gen.

Legend is unbeatable, i dont believe anyone who claim it otherwise.
Everyone is so chill and hung up on graphical settings. But seriously ANYONE here has beaten Legend??? I did it once, my first game ITA-ES. NEVER SINCE. Draw at very best and even thats rare.
You can choose any team, you just CANT beat Legend.

EDIT: Someone explain it to me
- How to defend? Most of the time i only can foul the opposition and cant take the ball off it.
- How to pass? Most of the time ITS AN ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE pass with no power and or picking up a completely random player. And almost always the opposition teleports in the way.
- How to shoot? All the time there is a f***cking leg in the way even if the defenders are 20 meters away.
- How to shield the ball? I just get pushed off the ball, im convinced its a foul but 9/10 times its never called.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom