eFootball (All Platforms)

Does it retain current unlocked state of game time and difficulties ??
No, but my old unlocker for 0.9.1 could and should work:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/59up3u9lwtdboq0/dt250_console_all.rar/file

If i remember correctly, you just start the Exhibition and choose your teams. Time and difficuty were also unlocked on this old Version.

And here is the FPS Unlock for 0.9.1:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/TiXVpPTG

The FPS unlock tool from Cadi Lillian will not work on 0.9.1.

Last edited:
still even though I bought EA's game and dowloaded this one for free why am I not playing EA's ?
That's a good question. I can guess for various reasons, but you know for sure.

For me it's apples and oranges, I can't compare a f2p game with a full game. They're different products.

You will be able to replay EAFC25, or PES 2015, or 2017 , even after 20 years.

If i remember correctly, you just start the Exhibition and choose your teams. Time and difficuty were also unlocked on this old Version.

Thanks man. That worked!
But when i play a match and get out i am getting a black screen and background music.

Last edited:
The game could be really, really good if they implemented the following two simple things that are also in FIFA. 1. Pressing X/A shouldn't make the player automatically go to the opponent. It should be manual, and you should press the button just to make a standing tackle. 2. The second player marking should either not exist or be less effective. It could be like in FIFA, where the second player just marks space and stays near the player with the ball but doesn't automatically go toward them. I believe these two issues really ruin the game and make it quite "run n gun" and too automated, which greatly reduces the skill gap. You see users who just press these two buttons and can win (especially if they have a better team than you) without actually playing football. Other than that, it's quite a good soccer game.

Here is how. Quite simple and works like a charm.
Thanks for that, very much appreciated. I will give it a go for sure

Awesome!! Thanks for that as well. FPS is important for me since i play at 1080p @ 240hz, and it run super smooth.

Also, with all these modes that worked for 0.9.1, from memory, it also had a camera mod didn't it??? pretty sure it did. Will definitely try all this stuff out, even though I'm really liking the latest 2025 version.

Oh btw, one thing that ive noticed regarding net physics. I know they have improved for the last couple of versions, but when i play the game in 240hz/fps (or even 120hz/fps), as opposed to the default 60, the net physics are as bad as they used to be.. In 60fps mode they move nicely. Hard thing to notice unless you play in higher fps/refresh rates.

@broxopios defending in v 0.9.1 was much more manual, but old school pes players wanted back the old automatic defending mechanics, so Konami reverted it .
i use the ultra graphics mod, and cap the Fps to 80fps. I love the graphics in night mtaches with ultra graphics as you can notice a special lighting on players depending on their position on the field.
I wish the ball had 4 shadows aswell instead of 1, which reminds me of mid 90 's games.

Finally, I am a FUMA lover, but .. i noticed that pass trajectories are very linear. With assisted passing you notice spin, curves and much more variety. Also I get the impression that in manual, passing stats have no effect, but with assisted stats do matter.

@broxopios defending in v 0.9.1 was much more manual, but old school pes players wanted back the old automatic defending mechanics, so Konami reverted it .
i use the ultra graphics mod, and cap the Fps to 80fps. I love the graphics in night mtaches with ultra graphics as you can notice a special lighting on players depending on their position on the field.
I wish the ball had 4 shadows aswell instead of 1, which reminds me of mid 90 's games.

Finally, I am a FUMA lover, but .. i noticed that pass trajectories are very linear. With assisted passing you notice spin, curves and much more variety. Also I get the impression that in manual, passing stats have no effect, but with assisted stats do matter.

I'm not sure if it was a demand from the old-school PES fans. I believe it's more due to the mobile version, which unfortunately its becoming more and more assisted. We also saw the introduction of smart assist, which is bad. Of course, the double marking feature could either not exist or be implemented differently, like in FIFA. In any case, the entire game would change if they adjusted those two things.

Just checking. Is there really nothing for offline players other than friendlies? Not even a simple cup?. I want to play it more but I don't want to do just friendlies.

Defending in current version is the reason why i don't play this shit. If you play online, there are at least 2 players constantly running at you full speed and they are over 100 overall legends. There is zero room to breath and play football. How can anyone enjoy this shit is beyond me. (Online)

Defending in current version is the reason why i don't play this shit. If you play online, there are at least 2 players constantly running at you full speed and they are over 100 overall legends. There is zero room to breath and play football. How can anyone enjoy this shit is beyond me. (Online)
it s bad online yes...

Online with real teams would help a lot. But it is not possible as far as I understand, is it?

Auto marking and double marking are the only elements that might make me stop playing the game at some point soon, as I play exclusively PVP. It would be a completely different game if they were implemented differently, like in FIFA.

...and I still need more weight on movement. Responsiveness is totally fine, but i would like to feel that I control a 80kg player not a cardboard puppet.
In PES 21, although more stiff and less responsive, you could sense that players had more weight.

Online with real teams would help a lot. But it is not possible as far as I understand, is it?
I do play online when you have national teams to choose from. Its better even though i almost always face France or Brazil with my Sweden.
And sometimes they have J-Leauge or mexican Leauge to choose from.

...and I still need more weight on movement. Responsiveness is totally fine, but i would like to feel that I control a 80kg player not a cardboard puppet.
In PES 21, although more stiff and less responsive, you could sense that players had more weight.
Try playing on -1 gamespeed you will feel the weight

I have been one of Konami's worst critics over the year. I tried efootball yesterday for the first time in over a year.I'm very pleasantly surprised, Celtic look amazing on it. La Bombanera looks great. I had about 5 or 6 games and it had that old " one more game before bed" feel to it. The menu's are stroke inducing, the constant pushing of coins is irritating, but the football is actually enjoyable again. Ill stick with it for now.

Try playing on -1 gamespeed you will feel the weight
I have been playing a fair bit since the update, mainly because of the exhibition match or whatever it's called. When you see videos like this it's honestly so disappointing it's not a full game. It represents football so much better than the other game, just let down by modes and general presentation. Obviously there are issues with gameplay but no game has ever been perfect. I think this would easily be the best game on the market with proper modes, improved graphics and an edit mode.

I have been one of Konami's worst critics over the year. I tried efootball yesterday for the first time in over a year.I'm very pleasantly surprised, Celtic look amazing on it. La Bombanera looks great. I had about 5 or 6 games and it had that old " one more game before bed" feel to it. The menu's are stroke inducing, the constant pushing of coins is irritating, but the football is actually enjoyable again. Ill stick with it for now.
I feel the same. I tried that after a few years and it feels kind of ok.

But I really hate that it feels like a demo version. I got a bit bored after playing 5th or 6th exhibition match in a row, you do not see any progress there. Without offline modes it is just incomplete game.

At any rate, you could create a dream team of the squad you want to use (e.g. playing as Lyon, so make a squad in Dream Team of Lyon players)

Mmm I just did this, I created AC Milan and basically got most of the team by just playing a few games (they shower you with coins) and sold all the Messi and 5 star players they gave me. So now I am doing Italian league games once in a while to compare to FC25.

Man I wish they could fix the graphics, it really does look terrible. Even a better color for the pitch could do wonders.

Do you know if there is still scripting? Really disliked last PES bc of it

Every game has script. All AI/CPU behavior is scripts.
The question if this is very obvious and prominent.
Well it is, especially on higher difficulties. You feel helpless, AI exchanges passes like ping pong for a short time, you can't do anything until they have a clean shot.

Every game has script. All AI/CPU behavior is scripts.
The question if this is very obvious and prominent.
Well it is, especially on higher difficulties. You feel helpless, AI exchanges passes like ping pong for a short time, you can't do anything until they have a clean shot.
Yeah, top player seems to be my sweet spot. don't really ever feel cheated. Some games I win easy, others I lose, some are tight games. I should caveat i don't just play to win, I like to pay football in a realistic way, even individually with each player. I imagine if i was just playing to win in any way it might be a bit easy.

Back
Top Bottom