eFootball (All Platforms)

Makes sense konami isn't doing anything with their licenses aside from making cards. I'm surprised licensed leagues aren't pulling out though. At this point the only license konami cares about is Barcelona and with the current financial situation at Barca I wouldn't be surprised if they are swayed by that EA money.

Barca may be broke but they aint snake like dortmund. And as far i remember they renewed their partnership last year. Ea dont need barca though, they have a league after their name, lol.

I have some time to play online. With 3.6.0 game is pretty fast. Faster than EAFC24.
As a FIFA player I score easily... 4 or 3 goals before the half time and opponents had rage quit.
Efootball life will stay at my PC as the most realistic football since 2021.
I hope smokepatch team bring the new version this year.

I have some time to play online. With 3.6.0 game is pretty fast. Faster than EAFC24.
As a FIFA player I score easily... 4 or 3 goals before the half time and opponents had rage quit.
Efootball life will stay at my PC as the most realistic football since 2021.
I hope smokepatch team bring the new version this year.
It seems I'm not crazy.
I play an EA FC game and feel fluid
I play one of EF and I feel like they are all flash.
Konami finally did it, killing the last thing left of PES and the only thing that made Efootball interesting.

UFL is going to end efootball on console and it's not even close. Gameplay aside which I know maybe a bit hard to ignore UFL does everything better than efootball does. UFL is a game that is targeted towards FIFA players who might be tired of the yearly releases and scripting and I think it'll do a good job at capturing those fans. My reasons why I think UFL will be a huge slap in the face of konami are simple.
1. UI design and graphics : Now I don't know about you guys but efootball has such an outdated and painful presentation the menus are horrible and that blue and yellow color scheme is disgusting. It just gives the game a cheap look when compared to the sleek design of UFL or EA FC. Both UFL and efootball are running on unreal engine 5 and there shouldn't be this big of a gap in presentation.

View attachment 284175
View attachment 284176
View attachment 284177

2. Fan feedback : Konami is so shit at interacting with the fans do you guys remember efootball radio? or Adam Bhatti and his stupid tweets. Efootball are not really good at communicating with the fans meanwhile the UFL CEO is active on twitter talking to fans he's even interacted with some pes fans and discussed sim vs arcade gameplay. UFL had a discord during the closed beta that's still up where they receive and incoporate fan feedback there was a chemistry system called synergy that was scrapped out of the game because of feedback. Meanwhile efootball still has issues that have been there since launch.

View attachment 284181
3. Cards, events and transfer systems: Unlike EA FC and Efootball UFL has a unique approach to the way transfers work. You need reputation points to sign players with a rating higher than 80. You can only gain reputation points through playing the game now granted this might change as they open up microtransactions but I don't think it will the loot packs seem to be reserved for the skin mechanic which replaces the stupid special cards. If this stays in place it makes the game more competitive and grindy as the best players will have played the most games. For the events efootball only has the league mode plus the weekly event which usually has a reward of like 50 coins or so. I think UFL will just copy Fifa's events like weekend league and such which already makes it a better experience in my opinion.

4 Efootball's fractured fanbase: Yes we might actually be part of the reason why efotball loses online gamers are fickle they like chasing highs and the next big thing. Look at Fortnite v COD or more recently hell divers. But PES had built a cult following they had dedicated fans who had stayed with them even after pes 8 and pes 14 disaster launches. We are pes legacy players many efootball players don't even know what master league is meanwhile we have a dedicated community that clings on to PES and refuses to let go you can find patches for this season almost all versions of pes. That is the kind of fan konami turned away in search of the credit card fan. Some of us have even stomached the disgrace that is efootball and have found some enjoyment in it in the barebones my league mode. People are still calling for master league even after all these years. This is our time to collectively scream told you so at the likes of Kimura and their delusions of a global online football league powered by crossplay between mobile and console. Efootball is almost 4 years old now it has no hype anymore youtube views are down social media interactions are down they have to make a change and I don't think they can compete in this online space. Just become the offline sports gamers choice there's a huge market for that.
View attachment 284178
UFL has to do 2 things to kill Ef and screw EA FC:
1. Improve your gameplay, being fluid and if it is a miracle, improve PES
2. Edit mode and be friendly with mods.
Being a small team without having so much money to spend on licenses, if they make that move well I will only say
RIP Efootball

Konami destroyed our beloved PES saga for this SHAME ON YOU KONAMI

https://x.com/syuto_ch/status/1801412589324484661
Maybe he played some special bet? GK own goal? Or goal-goal, or own goal in specific time.

Jokes aside, i try to keep my self from negative comments the last 3 years, but every time i watch a clip of this game...I don't now man, maybe i am biased , but in my eyes it screams Mobile Game from all directions.

The ground animations of the GK in this clip, are not even at 2010 PS3 levels, they remind me Windows 98 era football games.

Then from other videos, the playes are so tiny and the power gauge and ball are so huge, like in order to be always visible in mobile little screens.

I assume, the positives many people spot are true, without even having downloaded or played this game ever, since the Online Beta Test/Just aServer stress test/New Football game beta sessions. But there are the shortcomings that make me do comparisons with early PS3 games, like no or bad shades, strange animations, the ball that is still primitive. I do not know... I cannot take this game more serious than a mobile gatcha game, with some ranked PvP arena games.

Maybe he played some special bet? GK own goal? Or goal-goal, or own goal in specific time.

Jokes aside, i try to keep my self from negative comments the last 3 years, but every time i watch a clip of this game...I don't now man, maybe i am biased , but in my eyes it screams Mobile Game from all directions.

The ground animations of the GK in this clip, are not even at 2010 PS3 levels, they remind me Windows 98 era football games.

Then from other videos, the playes are so tiny and the power gauge and ball are so huge, like in order to be always visible in mobile little screens.

I assume, the positives many people spot are true, without even having downloaded or played this game ever, since the Online Beta Test/Just aServer stress test/New Football game beta sessions. But there are the shortcomings that make me do comparisons with early PS3 games, like no or bad shades, strange animations, the ball that is still primitive. I do not know... I cannot take this game more serious than a mobile gatcha game, with some ranked PvP arena games.
The lack of quality in football games is 🤮

About the 3.6 version of the game:
It's a bit better from previous, but still has a lot of issues, regarding gameplay.
What I hate is the ball physics. Really how can someone not notice that the ball has weird physics. Moon gravity and the ball rolls way to far.
Even in +2 speed the ball feels weird. I know that the purpose is to be more mobile friendly, but it kills the mood.
PES 2021 with some gameplay mods has excellent ball physics.

Finally, some news about ML and the overall eF 2025 edition. The offline modes in the trailer looks sick !!!

Sorry guys, that's not 2025 :DOH:, I was mistaken by the realism of it :LOL:, so this could be a PES3 intro from 20 years ago. I know it's 1000x better than what we've got two decades later, with the presentation and all could be deceiving. So, my bad, it is what it is... ;)) keep waiting a "little bit" longer...

Very, very, sorry !!! :WHISTLE:

Back
Top Bottom