eFootball (All Platforms)

I’m surprised there’s not much talk on here about 2k securing fifa license, I understand there rumours but they are very strong, if that’s the case we gonna finally get an awesome career mode. You’d expect gameplay to better than what we currently have.

Last edited:
I’m surprised there’s not much talk on here about 2k securing fifa license, I understand there rumours but they are very strong, if that’s the case we gonna finally get an awesome career mode. You’d expect gameplay to better than what we currently have.
If there is a Game from 2k with fifa there Will be even more cards and p2w than konami and ea

all adapted for mobile.
Still waiting for the benefits of the mobile and console integration some delusional dude in a suit probably thought they'd make efootball the default football esports platform by making it more available.

Have just played an offline match on eFootball for the first time in ages. Have they gone and made the gameplay even faster? All the players look like they're high on caffeine and movements are so jerky. Shooting has more punch to it, but the game speed is ridiculous. Last year it at least had a decent slower pace to it with some great build up play and ai playing on a variety of ways. Now it's just a sprint fest. Thought I'd accidentally increased the game speed, but checked and it was still default.

Maybe it's because I just played 3 matches over the past week or so on EAFC (and only times since FIFA 2014) . That has a much slower pace to it and smoother player movement. But that lacks the crispness of eFootball passing and snap to the shots. EAFC is also stupidly easy on default difficulty. I won 7-0 in both of my last two games. Won 3-0 on my eFootball game just now on regular difficulty on My League.

I wouldn't even bother with Master League if they did add it as the gameplay is just too fast now. Can't believe they've turned what was actually a decent playing game into something so shockingly bad.

Have just played an offline match on eFootball for the first time in ages. Have they gone and made the gameplay even faster? All the players look like they're high on caffeine and movements are so jerky. Shooting has more punch to it, but the game speed is ridiculous. Last year it at least had a decent slower pace to it with some great build up play and ai playing on a variety of ways. Now it's just a sprint fest. Thought I'd accidentally increased the game speed, but checked and it was still default.

Maybe it's because I just played 3 matches over the past week or so on EAFC (and only times since FIFA 2014) . That has a much slower pace to it and smoother player movement. But that lacks the crispness of eFootball passing and snap to the shots. EAFC is also stupidly easy on default difficulty. I won 7-0 in both of my last two games. Won 3-0 on my eFootball game just now on regular difficulty on My League.

I wouldn't even bother with Master League if they did add it as the gameplay is just too fast now. Can't believe they've turned what was actually a decent playing game into something so shockingly bad.

If they ever add Master League you can slow the game speed down in the settings.

If they ever add Master League you can slow the game speed down in the settings.
True, but the problem with slowing the game speed down is that it slows the ball down too, so it looks and feels like it's floating. The pace of the ball isn't the issue for me, just the players who seem to think that running faster will get the game over quickly and save them from their misery.

Last edited:
I can safely say UFL is not the saviour of football gaming. I played one game online, won 2-0, then deleted it. Mostly because it was basic as football games come, but also because I want to maintain my 100% winning record.

I know it's only a beta, but when presenting something to gamers, you do need to have something going for it to keep them playing, even during a beta. For me eFootball still feels like it's in beta, but it is way ahead of UFL. eFootball and EAFC have nothing to worry about from UFL. In it's defence, UFL online was very smooth, but the gameplay was so basic and shots were so random that I lobbed the goalkeeper for my first goal by just pressing the shoot button without any modifier button. Animations were also limited, so there was a weird lunge forward thing going on with almost every pass and the ball physics were as basic as I've seen since PS1 days.

It was also the first time in years I played a football game with assisted passing and it was so easy to beat my opponent. People often don't realise just how much easier it is with assisted passing and feels like a cheat mode. Manual is so much more satisfying and you can actually have better levels of ability when enforcing that on all players. I'd play online if manual passing was mandatory. I just find assisted passing so easy and boring, that I skip playing online as it's almost impossible to find other manual passing players in random or ranked matches.

Over to you 2K to step up, or perhaps eFootball can bring back the slower gameplay from last year and deliver the offline modes they said would come...

I can safely say UFL is not the saviour of football gaming. I played one game online, won 2-0, then deleted it. Mostly because it was basic as football games come, but also because I want to maintain my 100% winning record.

I know it's only a beta, but when presenting something to gamers, you do need to have something going for it to keep them playing, even during a beta. For me eFootball still feels like it's in beta, but it is way ahead of UFL. eFootball and EAFC have nothing to worry about from UFL. In it's defence, UFL online was very smooth, but the gameplay was so basic and shots were so random that I lobbed the goalkeeper for my first goal by just pressing the shoot button without any modifier button. Animations were also limited, so there was a weird lunge forward thing going on with almost every pass and the ball physics were as basic as I've seen since PS1 days.

It was also the first time in years I played a football game with assisted passing and it was so easy to beat my opponent. People often don't realise just how much easier it is with assisted passing and feels like a cheat mode. Manual is so much more satisfying and you can actually have better levels of ability when enforcing that on all players. I'd play online if manual passing was mandatory. I just find assisted passing so easy and boring, that I skip playing online as it's almost impossible to find other manual passing players in random or ranked matches.

Over to you 2K to step up, or perhaps eFootball can bring back the slower gameplay from last year and deliver the offline modes they said would come...
Keep trusting efootball kimura will let you down again

Back
Top Bottom