eFootball (All Platforms)

I honestly dont know what game you are playing but its not the same game I am
Agreed, it is an unfinished demo, nothing more with decent dribbling (which is same as PES19 demo) and highly restrictive passing and shooting. Has some potential, but why not just go back and play PES17 and just update the teams and mod it. You'd get what you want and have a better time, no? Or...wait an eternity for Konami to give you what you already get in PES17.

Sinceramente, não sei que jogo você está jogando, mas não é o mesmo jogo que eu.
Or it could be that you are stuck with something that you liked like an old game with limitations and you think there were no gains in gameplay, I have been playing pes since we 4 and if you analyze these old games they are nothing more than classics, but they are very limited. in everything, and only a very limited correction due to the season, in my view of football I think this new efootball is one of the best I've played to date in terms of football game and quality of the AI, very good game, I got the I'm smart too, and I think there's a lot of variety depending on the weather you face!

there are rumors on twitter that UE5 will be used already in eFootball 2024, if this is true it will be really positive and a lot of advantages compared to the 4.26 version.

Or it could be that you are stuck with something that you liked like an old game with limitations and you think there were no gains in gameplay, I have been playing pes since we 4 and if you analyze these old games they are nothing more than classics, but they are very limited. in everything, and only a very limited correction due to the season, in my view of football I think this new efootball is one of the best I've played to date in terms of football game and quality of the AI, very good game, I got the I'm smart too, and I think there's a lot of variety depending on the weather you face!
i'm not entirely sure what you mean by this, but I am looking at this game at face value without any context of previous games and what i can see from the AI on superstar is they are incredibly passive and the game isn't particularly revolutionary, i just don't think it's that good a game. it's really interesting to see that others say it's one of the best offline experiences in Efootball/PES history because i just don't have the same experience

i'm not entirely sure what you mean by this, but I am looking at this game at face value without any context of previous games and what i can see from the AI on superstar is they are incredibly passive and the game isn't particularly revolutionary, i just don't think it's that good a game. it's really interesting to see that others say it's one of the best offline experiences in Efootball/PES history because i just don't have the same experience
I wanted to say that no game had 100% approval, see FIFA 16, 14, there were some people who loved it, others didn't like it, pes 21, there were people who loved it, others hated it, I wonder which game had 100% approval from the public, which I remember none of until 5 and 6 had people who liked it and others didn't, but if there is already a discussion and a good number of people are liking it and seeing good things in the game, it is a sign that we can classify it as very acceptable in terms of gameplay, because in my opinion 37 years of life, never that I remember has there been a football game that was 100% accepted by everyone, I believe that in my view of football the game is well placed in terms of AI, variety and difficulty, for me it is good news and I makes you a little happier lol!

Now I ask you who could be right in the analysis that it is a football game? I don't know, I played amateur football in Brazil for a few years, I can say that the weight of the players is more real nowadays than in the past, I remember in PES 5, 6 the guy corrected himself like crazy and the players had no weight at all, they looked like paper lol , pes 21 people say that it looks like it's on rails but in humans we don't have all that freedom and agility of movement that old games gave, physics for me evolve a lot in football games, but in my opinion, I believe that there is no one who Can you give a verdict on this or that!

Now I ask you who could be right in the analysis that it is a football game? I don't know, I played amateur football in Brazil for a few years, I can say that the weight of the players is more real nowadays than in the past, I remember in PES 5, 6 the guy corrected himself like crazy and the players had no weight at all, they looked like paper lol , pes 21 people say that it looks like it's on rails but in humans we don't have all that freedom and agility of movement that old games gave, physics for me evolve a lot in football games, but in my opinion, I believe that there is no one who Can you give a verdict on this or that!
It's not about 100% realism, cos if it was we'd all be playing as only 1 player in a team of 11 and doing 45 minute halves! It's about a good mix, a balance between realism and FUN! Yeah PES 5 and 6 weren't as realistic, but I'll tell you now, they were BLOODY FUN, wayyy more fun. The variety in goals and finishes alone were miles ahead of now. In eFootall24 and even PES21, I see the same passing patterns and player positions again and again and again every game, and same boring few type of goals and passes. It's why it's so boring, no variety. PES5 and 6 had loads of variety, no two goals look the same, no two games or AI teams were the same.

It's not about 100% realism, cos if it was we'd all be playing as only 1 player in a team of 11 and doing 45 minute halves! It's about a good mix, a balance between realism and FUN! Yeah PES 5 and 6 weren't as realistic, but I'll tell you now, they were BLOODY FUN, wayyy more fun. The variety in goals and finishes alone were miles ahead of now. In eFootall24 and even PES21, I see the same passing patterns and player positions again and again and again every game, and same boring few type of goals and passes. It's why it's so boring, no variety. PES5 and 6 had loads of variety, no two goals look the same, no two games or AI teams were the same.
I don't know, but in my view of football I see Pes 6 with the AI abusing crosses and a truckload of headed goals, I don't see all this variety of plays, besides the AI is very easy once you get the hang of it, It has many programming flaws and is very limited, let me tell you in passing! But I agree that it was one of the most fun games I've ever played!

But do they really think people who would have paid for offline content will now pay for a card game? (Well, speaking about Konami they’re probably really thinking this.) Just because I can’t have the one thing doesn’t automatically mean I will pay for some other.

By the way I reinstalled eFootball and played some games last weekend.

In my Dream Team mode I had a lot of players with expired contracts, so first of all I collected all the apology points, gifts, free players and so on. Then I had enough training points/cards/whatever to level almost every new player up. Now I have a team with 99 team spirit including Messi (2x), Mbappe, Neymar, Ter Stegen just to name a few. I also have legends like Bergkamp, Lizarazu, Del Piero, Figo and some more. I didn’t had to play one second and didn’t had to spend one single penny. I didn’t have to take any fucking effort for such a team. So why the hell does Konami think I will pay now for uhm.. whatever, if I not for an offline mode?

Other than that I could somewhat enjoy the gameplay, especially since I had been playing a lot of PES21 lately (and one terrible 8:2 FIFA 23 match).

Thing is as you has clearly showed, without even playing you have a stacked team and also legends. What incentive is there to continue with this game bar dopamine's rush of smashing someone else online?

A $30 or so for offline content Konami at least have your money, Konami don't seem to get that they aren't giving their audience any proper incentive to spend anything,

Last edited:
The gameplay of the game right now make no sense of competing with others and i'm talking about skills and tactics of the player who has the joystick
there is big conflicts and I will give one example and its the random movement of player that he is far from your player who has the ball can take the ball from you because
you played Vs LOGIC it means the opposite and without even tackling or shoulder things when the game give the defender already an option for bring 2nd player
this player that I'm talking about is the third one lmao most of these players are even CMF not DMF so at least we can talk about strength of them specially if we have
classic players but kind of iconic moments with that acceleration and speed at the end classic is a special player but not like this.
It means that there is lot of assist from a side and lack of freedom and choices not even to score but create the chance of a goal or assist it means a pressure that guiding me
to throw the ball and because i have no Haaland for example to move even before i tackle the player not to throw the ball and how the midfield is f**up a good passer with bad body things can take the ball from behind
but a tall one and of course it is mine it will be a foul.

and now about Tactics.
Playing Style should be general case of positioning in different situations and that we can implement other things inside it or with it so here is my suggestion :
only 2 playing styles to respect the football things and because the game is simulation and a good one I'm sure real and skilled players will enjoy even if they will loose vs HAHI
so, first one is Possession and second one is out of possession
i will not go deeper cause i don't work for Konami and take money but i will try with these notes maybe you understand :
- Out of possession defending is like possession Counter Attack
- Defence line should comeback
- Left and right backs support attack or conservative also being between DEF and MID should comeback
and this let's take the example of Sane LWF with Davies he will take the ball in midfield or left attacking side so what i suggested will dynamic Davies movement after Sane take the ball and Sane before taking the ball
- About OUT WIDE, you can replace it with compactness and split it like I can encourage DEF to be a little aggressive and Wings to ask for a ball in opened places

Finally, i could go deeper but there is no money or even a project for the company to do it but i did my part and one things for low level players, look guys through pass and type of cards will never be the game mechanics
and I'm more than a player it means if there was what i suggested it is not even me any hardcore player will not let you even breath so that's it .

Well, I'm happy for people that can enjoy exhibitions only, anyway. Personally, I'm so off-put by all this project I doubt I could be able to play even a Master League, sigh, DLC (in the very remote case they'd put out one).
I'm on the same boat here.

Personally, I can't enjoy exhibition after exhibition. I need a story, and a sense of real progression and narrative which only ML/Career mode (or even BAL/Player Career) can bring. I'm also put off by this project and especially what it represents, but if and ever ML appears (huge guess at this point), maybe I'll shell out some bucks to play it. But as it stands right now, I'll gladly go back to all the other PES, FIFA's, and story building which only offline modes can bring to me.

Last edited:
only 2 playing styles to respect the football things and because the game is simulation and a good one I'm sure real and skilled players will enjoy even if they will loose vs HAHI
I've read this sentence ten times and it's still not making any sense :LMAO:

again classic konami, which is developing the game very slowly, similar to how they reached the maximum for PES 2021 (it took the same long time to make a good game), which in some things is better than efootball. I think I'm getting my hope back to play regularly and I think when they make the transition to UE5 it's going to be a really great game!
i don t think calling pes 2021 a good game means a lot, there are lots of issues with AI cheating in ML, which is the most important thing here, the game is just bad in ML , even with mods, the ML experience is badly influenced by the overpowered ai and mental strength number u have each game, this they stil lhaven t fixed, and it really is not enjoyable unless u play only friendlies.

I'm on the same boat here.

Personally, I can't enjoy exhibition after exhibition. I need a story, and a sense of real progression and narrative which only ML/Career mode (or even BAL/Player Career) can bring. I'm also put off by this project and especially what it represents, but if and ever ML appears (huge guess at this point), maybe I'll shell out some bucks to play it. But as it stands right now, I'll gladly go back to all the other PES, FIFA's, and story building which only offline modes can bring to me.
i agree totally , that s my last comment talking about how bad ML experience is because of the design of the ai and how it plays in ML

Hi guys, possibly a stupid question, but for some reason Im getting no intros (player walking past dressing rooms, in dressrooms, and player lineup and players walking out) anymore.. after i choose stadium and then go to match, it just goes to kickoff screen. Is there a setting for this.. to turn it off... or is it mod related?? thanks in advance.

EDIT:

The intros of the Dream Team matches work, but its the Trial Matches that no longer work.. ie. no intros with teams walking with suits into the change rooms, no intro of players walking through tunnel and into the arean etc. Weird....

Last edited:
I honestly dont know what game you are playing but its not the same game I am
It's fine, we all have different standards. I've had a lot of fun with this and had a lot of old-fashioned out-my-seat moments that looked really really good and one of the most important things to me is this game is very responsive and pleasant to control. I've had 3 fatiguing years of PES 2021 and it's tank-like dribbling and lungey/stridey player movement as well as dumb as-rock AI, This is a massive breath of fresh air and a lot of fun for me.

Of course, I'm strictly talking about gameplay here. The content and presentation is beating a dead horse by this point and there's nothing that can be said that hasn't already been said before.

Back
Top Bottom