eFootball (All Platforms)

ahh the good old days of waiting for the postman delivering the play.com package a day early
I got smashed playing PES2013 when it arrived a day early on a Thursday from Shopto. Played it until daylight with a couple of mates trying to win a Co-op World Cup with England (we failed numerous times). Had an hour's sleep, went to work very drunk, got sent home and luckily avoided being sacked.

..so tomorrow being the 4th Sept..will the ef24 update begin then, or on the 7th. Some on Twitter are saying offline will be updated 4th, and online play on 7th. Any definitive info on this?

Theoretically, it could be tomorrow:

Updates need to be uploaded for at least 7 days before they can go live. Tomorrow would be the 7th day.
Konami themselves say 7th September though. Not sure if they will apply the update tomorrow and only the multiplayer servers on Thursday though.

I'm still waiting for some info about the offline mode, but to be honest the dust has settled and I'm not as frustrated as I was at first. I just wait, not angry like at first. If they want to give us some offline mode, they will, if not... well, the worst is behind us, they killed PES, now it can only be better or... the same.

But... that doesn't mean I'll suddenly start playing in the Dream Team out of no choice, as they probably would. Certainly not. So they still lose money.

.. No updates yet and its almost 18.00 Australian time, 4thSept. Was hoping trial mode offline was updating first... Seems nobody knows exact time, just between 4-6th. Here's hoping we at least have options to some more settings, eg. time and difficulty in trial mode.

Every time the game get an update I was hoping for something new.
Now I uninstall it for ever and I will never download it again.
I will check it at twitch with the others 15 viewers
I will confirm that the game still remaining trash for 6 years old kids.

Konami has informed, console update on the 6th.. mobile on the 5th, but this is not as usual, mobile comes first
.. No updates yet and its almost 18.00 Australian time, 4thSept. Was hoping trial mode offline was updating first... Seems nobody knows exact time, just between 4-6th. Here's hoping we at least have options to some more settings, eg. time and difficulty in trial mode.

.. news trickling in ... slowly.

New title screen (which i actually like a lot):

F5P2wt2akAAJmek (1).jpg

And trailer for mobile version (can see this season's new ball):
Screenshot 2023-09-05 192341.png

The pc/console update should arrive sometime soon... 5 hours perhaps in Australia, ie. 6th September. Looking forward to it.. as well as Durandil PES's coding breakdown :)

Last edited:
.. news trickling in ... slowly.

New title screen (which i actually like a lot):

View attachment 233109

And trailer for mobile version (can see this season's new ball):
View attachment 233110

The pc/console update should arrive sometime soon... 5 hours perhaps in Australia, ie. 6th September. Looking forward to it.. as well as Durandil PES's coding breakdown :)

I may have misread, but website says nothing playable till 7th now...I think.

I dont mind the new screen. Could be a little less busy though, perhaps.

The ball physics in that trailer look repellent. Like an animated papier mache football-doll.

I feel like the state of the ball physics in the console versions will provide a good indication of the level of any remaining ambition from konami. If it's just the current pre-programmed ball physics again, after 2 years, it will be clear they are never properly investing, and/or that the game really is held back by being on mobile.

It's incredible that konami have effectively abandoned actual ball physics since pes 14. That are stuck in an age of japanese programming dating from somewhere around the ps3 years.

Last edited:
I may have misread, but website says nothing playable till 7th now...I think.

I dont mind the new screen. Could be a little less busy though, perhaps.
Apparently, based a few ive spoken to on twitter, nothing playable online..... offline/trial is the only thing playable until the 7th. Good for peeps like me, who only ever play this game offline.

edit: Just saw this..but it only applies for mobile version, where all modes are unplayable. They havent stated this for pc or console version.. which hopefully means it doesnt apply to pc/console:

Screenshot 2023-09-05 194141.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom