eFootball (All Platforms)

Since that move would mean less people paying for crap it won't happen I'm afraid.
I don't think it will lessen the crap team crowd. It would bring more people to the game because people like me want to play with real teams against real people. That's why Seaons mode in Fifa is one of the most popular modes in the game even though there is nothing new added for 10 years.

Just to confirm what you probably already know, I spoke with my old team leader at Konami today (I did some data editing for a few seasons), and he confirmed there’ll be no ML or Edit mode in this ‘update’ and doesn’t have a date for when there will be. The focus is strictly on ‘Dream Team’.

Just to confirm what you probably already know, I spoke with my old team leader at Konami today (I did some data editing for a few seasons), and he confirmed there’ll be no ML or Edit mode in this ‘update’ and doesn’t have a date for when there will be. The focus is strictly on ‘Dream Team’.

Soon this valuable information will be posted in RG twitter

Anyway Thanks for the news tho.

I don't think it will lessen the crap team crowd. It would bring more people to the game because people like me want to play with real teams against real people. That's why Seaons mode in Fifa is one of the most popular modes in the game even though there is nothing new added for 10 years.
Yes, but FIFA is a whole package you pay for. This turd is free, but made solely to take your money in the long run. So, don't hold your breath mate.

Man how time change... I remember maybe 10-15 years ago in winnig Eleven blog hosted by Adam Bhatti, few weeks until release of new PES game that whole community went crazy about every single news and new screenshots would discussed over pages... Than gamescon arrived and people deliver bad quality and shaky videos of the game in motion and it was a pure joy to inspect that stuff 👌🏼

Today... New Efootball will arrive in two weeks and the most people are "Naah it will suck anyways..." 😂😂🤷🏼‍♂️

Sad too see where we have to come. And it's the fault of the industry in terms of lack of new features and innovations!!! just dropping bullshit cards, it's all about that... 😤

Miss that old times...

Last few days I have put a few hours in after not playing any football games for ages and really missing a football gaming fix. Older versions of PES are starting to get repetitive for me and getting tired of the same ML formula which arguably got worse with every iteration of PES in recent years. Tried FIFA and quit at half time....just can't get on with it.

I can't remember the last version of EF I played but was pleasantly surprised at the offline this time even on dream team. After what seemed like hours replacing my squad as their contracts had all expired. Awful colour scheme aside I'd forgotten just how bad the UI is....pes has had some bad UI's over the years but they've reached new heights of shittery with this one. Graphics have improved but still nowhere near I would expect for next gen standards. Player weight and animation felt better as did responsiveness. Ball physics were better than I remember but still off. Turfs still awful but arguably turf has never been a pes strength. Devs must be colour blind when it comes to grass! Frustrating when you look at FIFA and the way turf gets churned up and Konami can't even get the basic colour of a football pitch right. I had some nice attacking play and decent opposition ai with a moment during a closely fought game where I scored in injury time and the pes feeling returned! Game is till marred by stupid bugs like at full time after a 1-0 win the commentary said 'Honours all even', silly ai issues like pauses when receiving to make sure the ai tackles you, players not making runs, nearest person to the ball running away, players stopping for no reason mid run etc....I could go on. Defending way over powered and can't see any difference between different player stats on the pitch.....could be I haven't played enough yet to really notice.

Played a couple of games online and it's still a button spamming, bugged up, controller smashing nightmare! Don't know how anyone can actually enjoy this game online. Laughable that it is primarily targeting an online audience and (game modes aside) online gameplay is turd! Still think series will be canned before ML gets developed. Obviously a very small dev team and a minimum effort maximum profit approach. I think they'll fleece what they can out of the series until other football games hit the market.

Overall, better than it was....a long way from where it should be but for an occasional kick about there is some fun to be had. Not holding my breath for any ground breaking improvements in 24. I won't be rushing back and I certainly won't spend any money on it. Being free is still the best thing going for it.

The changes Igarashi has in mind for Efootball will be implemented in the coming months. The launch of Efootball 2024 is already in place and all the planning is being done by Seitaro Kimura. Efootball 2025 will be different

Sources close to Konami in Japan say: Efootball 2025 will be different as Konami understood the huge disappointment that the switch from PES to Efootball has caused in its community.

What about future mods?

Denuvo Unreal Engine Protection and Integrity Verification features deliver the next level of game security.​

AMSTERDAM – August 22, 2023 – Denuvo by Irdeto, the leading provider of security solutions for the gaming industry, proudly announced during Gamescom the release of two new features that can be used independently or in combination to their state-of-the-art Anti-Tamper product. With the introduction of the new Unreal Engine Protection and Integrity Verification features, Denuvo by Irdeto reaffirms its commitment to safeguarding gaming experiences and ensuring fair play in the gaming ecosystem.

Unreal Engine Protection

Denuvo’s Unreal Engine Protection is a pioneering feature designed to prevent malicious users from manipulating games created using Unreal Engine, the industry’s foremost real-time 3D creation tool for photoreal visuals and immersive experiences.

Like all Denuvo products, this first-of-its-kind solution is easy to integrate into the game on a binary level, effectively thwarting data mining attempts and creating formidable barriers against cheat creators, pirates and fraudsters. It shields Unreal Engine game data files against decryption, blocks the use of in-game debug consoles, and conceals entry points to deter game modification. As the tools for attacking Unreal Engine games are publicly available and easy to use, this feature becomes an essential safeguard, offering an effortless yet robust defense against this vector.

“With the Unreal Engine Protection, we are creating new weapons for the gaming industry’s fight against hackers trying to do things with games that are not supposed to be done,” said Doug Lowther, Chief Executive Officer at Irdeto. “Our commitment to staying ahead of the curve in gaming security is exemplified by this first-to-market solution, enabling game developers and publishers to protect their creations with unparalleled ease.”

Integrity Verification

In addition to the Unreal Engine Protection, Denuvo by Irdeto is proud to unveil the Denuvo Integrity Verification feature which will bring more granular options to the Anti-Tamper product. This versatile feature empowers developers to verify the integrity of their own game code, safeguarding against both static and dynamic tampering.

The Integrity Verification feature ensures attackers are unable to alter the protected game code before startup or during gameplay, fortifying gaming studios against potential tampering threats. Its seamless integration capabilities and flexibility make it an invaluable asset for gaming studios, catering to various use cases where customers seek to protect their proprietary code.

“We understand the paramount importance of code security in the gaming industry,” said Lowther. “Our Integrity Verification feature offers an effortless and robust defense, empowering our customers with a powerful tool to protect their valuable code and maintain the integrity of their gaming experiences.”

Denuvo by Irdeto’s solutions have already garnered widespread adoption in the gaming industry, and customers can easily extend their protection to encompass the Unreal Engine and Integrity Verification features with no additional effort required.

For more information about how Denuvo by Irdeto is shaping the future of gaming security, please visit https://irdeto.com/denuvo/

So its seems Big changes are coming to efootball 25 since efootball 24 IS just a season update thanks to the great producer seitaro kimura

So its seems Big changes are coming to efootball 25 since efootball 24 IS just a season update thanks to the great producer seitaro kimura
It seems Kimura was replaced and now someone else is in charge, so makes sense from 2025 there will be another, hopefully better approach for the game, but it is still seems to be very unclear whether it is true or not, or it is just a rumor

the changes should already happen during the updates in a few months and even now in September as the movement improvement, at least that's what the new producer said in Malaysia. they also had a short presentation of how efootball 24 will change

Man how time change... I remember maybe 10-15 years ago in winnig Eleven blog hosted by Adam Bhatti, few weeks until release of new PES game that whole community went crazy about every single news and new screenshots would discussed over pages... Than gamescon arrived and people deliver bad quality and shaky videos of the game in motion and it was a pure joy to inspect that stuff 👌🏼

Today... New Efootball will arrive in two weeks and the most people are "Naah it will suck anyways..." 😂😂🤷🏼‍♂️

Sad too see where we have to come. And it's the fault of the industry in terms of lack of new features and innovations!!! just dropping bullshit cards, it's all about that... 😤

Miss that old times...
Not only that though. There was also another 3-4 football games from different companies through the years back then. Whether the annual This Is Football release, or Namco (or even Capcom) pushing out a football game from nowhere. Kind of forced Konami and EA to innovate to stay on top. There's no pressure to do so now. Keep as is and maximise the profits.

Maybe we need LiberoGrande relaunched for VR...

Now it all makes sense. The 3 years cycle = 2022~2025. It was everything planned up to the smallest detail, since the very beginning. Everything KONAMI said was truth.

The NEW FOOTBALL was honestly an ONLINE Connectivity Servers stress Test beta, so did eFootball f2p. The 2025 will be the real 'next-gen' deal.

Now i'm jumping back in the hype-train ;)

Roll on the September of 2024. Can't wait. :BRMM:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom