eFootball (All Platforms)

Will there be someone from the community or from this patch who can make pes21 improve in the quality of development (stats progress) in player skills, negotiations in the market, for example, if there are players who stand out in a season, it can be increased the value and that it has popularity to be taken into account by important teams.

Will there be someone from the community or from this patch who can make pes21 improve in the quality of development (stats progress) in player skills, negotiations in the market, for example, if there are players who stand out in a season, it can be increased the value and that it has popularity to be taken into account by important teams.

Mate, this is efootball thread not pes 21. And you've been posted the same messages before.

Smells like a mega patch is on the way then.

Those rumors are so bad developed and acted by those idiots that are not even intuitive to hide their intentions on social media. It's something like: "Ohhh shit... I saw aliens on my backyard bro ,but my camera went off so just trust me bro or not..." Total nonsense, posts that I can invent myself or you without any common sense or a verifiable trajectory... Still don't understand what's the trending on wasting their time posting shit like that besides trolling people:

"Master League is coming guys (for 3 years now)... just trust me bro. I have sources in the Konami's office, we've mutually did 69 on the couch so many times..."

I want to see something officially legit stated by this corporation after 3 years of fucks. Something bland and generic where they'll say straightly: "We've fucked it up big time coz' we developed a greedy bare bones turd live service demo-like and we're going to CHANGE ENTIRELY our perspective. For the 2025 season we'll create a game that will be back to our roots, truly familiar to PES fans !!!" I guess that's too much for a corporation that nowadays knows well their shady whereabouts...

..with so much conflicting info from Twitter its hard to make much sense..anyone know about the credibility of this tweet (if it holds some merit, it ain't sounding good):
Screenshot_20230827-012458.png
Screenshot_20230827-154300.png

Last edited:
Lesson of recursion

e-Football-Triple-Diple.jpg

Lesson of recursion

e-Football-Triple-Diple.jpg

I really liked the physical defending. Good representation of fighting for the ball. Attributes also mattered for it (no messi or mbappe tackling like prime puyol like we have it now). Too bad they abandoned it instead of fixing the animation bugs.

The first two make a lot of sense, but the third was the one that made this saga great and could compete against the monopoly

You could make a case if this game is payware but this is f2p. There's no need to slab an anti piracy in f2p game.

The thing is i believe the anti cheat could affect for offline players like myself.

mmm you're right, well in theory this game at some point in this century was going to have paid game modes
IMHO only the anti-cheat/anti-mod make sense, in the current eFootball "e-sports" direction. At general apps/mods that mess with database files, and this only due to those people on PC that were creating players with 2,10m height and maximum stats. The infamous Giants Hack.

Allegedly more rating inflation. Legend > Epic > Big Time > "Play Time" (???)

The new one will be able to get overall ratings of 120.

Coinami making sure to squeeze out these coins from you!

Allegedly more rating inflation. Legend > Epic > Big Time > "Play Time" (???)

The new one will be able to get overall ratings of 120.

Coinami making sure to squeeze out these coins from you!

Will always be the case, the ceiling needs to be upped and it will always be an ongoing hill to climb dreamteam wise. There is an incredible lot of leeway in the abilities.

I almost never give up hope, but after todays multidefeat where my passes never go where i wanted im willing to shuffle the first dirt over efotball 23.
Long live efootball24 perhaps. 😁

Back
Top Bottom