eFootball (All Platforms)

When I play the game in Trial Mode I have fun matches.

Just don't understand why they leave the game so barebones.

They won't have me pay in Dream Team Mode.

But if they would offer Master League and Edit Mode in a reasonably priced DLC package with the current gameplay, I actually would be willing to pay for it and think I would have some fun time with it.

You must be kidding
lol, not at all. Im actually enjoying this game, this minute, as its now enjoyable - I can feel a few things upgraded from pes2021, and for me thats a great thing. Dont worry, a month ago I too would have though it was kidding. Also.. not sure how the game plays on ps5 (ive got one, but hardly use it.. and i do know the cutscenes and replays are at a crap 30fps), but on my new gaming pc (gpu 7900xtx + cpu 7800x3d), things run way smoother than I remember... The cut scenes and pre game stadium views look absolutely gorgeous... player models also are attractive, when compared to the crazy looking fifa models.
Speaking of attractive.. the stunning crosses, followed by a stunning headers (if you can manage to time it), look awesome... and I do like how there are more prominent vibrations on the controller with stunning kicks, physical clashes etc... particularly with the ps5 controller, the variety of vibrations and controller feedback should be continually build on.

But if they would offer Master League and Edit Mode in a reasonably priced DLC package with the current gameplay, I actually would be willing to pay for it and think I would have some fun time with it.
Trial mode is all I do, as online will never compare regarding input lag and fps. You can have the best online connections, but it will never be the same as playing vs cpu or co-op/p2 side by side on the same console. Like you, im at a point now where i would pay for a DLC package which includes tournaments/cup/ML or trial exhibition games that one can tinker all settings and use all teams.

They surely need to bring in offline modes and editing in time for the EF24 launch. Can't go another season without the game. Happy to pay for it, just as long as it's a one off payment to unlock the modes permanently and then say an additional payment each season to get access to squad and mode updates. I think that's the fairest way to handle it.

I just want to play a career mode again with up to date squads. Not done so since PES21, so will seriously consider EAFC this year if Konami don't bring something to the table.

I actually like the gameplay of EF23, although the auto defending is ridiculous. That said, that was just as bad in previous PES games too (hold X and Square!), but overall I like the trial match experience on the rare occasions I do play. I just don't play many matches in one sitting as there is no reward to it.

Yeah I agree, Offline this has so much potential.

It's just depressing that even the offline mode is so cripplingly restricted. 10 minutes max for a match time is just cockblocking.

Considering there's been strong suggestion of it before prior to every new season of eFootball and we've gotten nothing, I wouldn't hold out any hope they're going to bother now.
Ah thanks! I’ve never played it. I remember the first trailer coming out and being so disappointed. Offline is my only thing really so.. Does eFootball have a *online* mode that isn’t dependent on coins or virtual currencies?

Ah thanks! I’ve never played it. I remember the first trailer coming out and being so disappointed. Offline is my only thing really so.. Does eFootball have a *online* mode that isn’t dependent on coins or virtual currencies?
Both in online and offline mode there are weekly events in which you get free POTW players (the best of the week in different leagues) and also free coins to get other players. If you play all the events in a few days you can get a strong team without spending money. I played online against Division 1 top players with teams with players from POTW and free players. Konami has also gifted all players with Messi, Bruno Fernandes and several epic players.

Both in online and offline mode there are weekly events in which you get free POTW players (the best of the week in different leagues) and also free coins to get other players. If you play all the events in a few days you can get a strong team without spending money. I played online against Division 1 top players with teams with players from POTW and free players. Konami has also gifted all players with Messi, Bruno Fernandes and several epic players.
Ah thanks. I think I refused to even install it, as I was so disappointed at the direction Konami went..

Translation:
eFootball 2024 Editor Makoto Igarashi shared more about what to expect from the latest version of the game. A new running system, allowing players to better control movement and also giving players more control when the ball is in the air.

Last edited:

Translation:
eFootball 2024 Editor Makoto Igarashi shared more about what to expect from the latest version of the game. A new running system, allowing players to better control movement and also giving players more control when the ball is in the air.

I think we need to give proper credit here, it's from malaysian gaming journalist not some random twitter guy who don't even bother put a credit or where real source is

It's been posted hours ago

You can play online friendlies with friends and you can play online events which use real teams instead of DreamTeam ones.

Also for Dream Team, you really don't have to spend any real money at all to get virtual currency. Konami give away free coins nearly every day you log in anyway.

I would like for this new 3.0 version, a return to the previous Online Divisions system (PES 2021 and earlier).

I want Konami to discard the current solution, as it doesn’t reward people with lower rating squad.

Specially once you reach Div 3, you tend to play against the same old Maradonas Cryuffs and Rummenigges, I find unacceptable that you get the same 3 points even if you play with the default players…

Way more fun in PES 21 or 20 when you could pick Andorra or San Marino and you got 1000 points per win 😄

I think we need to give proper credit here, it's from malaysian gaming journalist not some random twitter guy who don't even bother put a credit or where real source is

It's been posted hours ago

I didn't even noticed that. What a cowardly thing to do. Some of these so called "ITK" Efootball twitter users are vultures. They act as if they are source for every fucking drip of news that comes from Coinami.

Last edited:
During this event, the publisher for eFootball 2024 Makoto Igarashi has shared further on what to expect from the latest version for the game. Among those shared is a new dash system, allowing players to better control movement and also giving players more control when the ball is in the air.

Link: https://aksiz.com/202386464/

The presentation included a video montage showcasing the significant changes to the game, focusing on gameplay mechanics, movement, and animation updates. One notable improvement is the instant execution of goal-kicks, free-throws, and free-kicks, creating a seamless flow during matches.

While specific details about the new gameplay were not disclosed, attendees noted a more realistic and fluid feel to player movements, enhancing the overall experience. Konami also emphasized their commitment to player feedback, aiming to elevate eFootball above its competitors. This may involve introducing more creative elements to the Dream Team mode by connecting players with football stars and even manga artists who share a passion for the sport.

Link: https://gameishard.gg/news/konami-t...-of-efootball-2024-coming-in-september/26285/

Last edited:
lol, not at all. Im actually enjoying this game, this minute, as its now enjoyable - I can feel a few things upgraded from pes2021, and for me thats a great thing. Dont worry, a month ago I too would have though it was kidding. Also.. not sure how the game plays on ps5 (ive got one, but hardly use it.. and i do know the cutscenes and replays are at a crap 30fps), but on my new gaming pc (gpu 7900xtx + cpu 7800x3d), things run way smoother than I remember... The cut scenes and pre game stadium views look absolutely gorgeous... player models also are attractive, when compared to the crazy looking fifa models.
Speaking of attractive.. the stunning crosses, followed by a stunning headers (if you can manage to time it), look awesome... and I do like how there are more prominent vibrations on the controller with stunning kicks, physical clashes etc... particularly with the ps5 controller, the variety of vibrations and controller feedback should be continually build on.
You can do stunning low crosses too by double tapping the stunning cross command twice

efootball 24 comes with Denuvo anti cheat on PC. Kernel0 anti cheat. No more online cheating, but also no more online mods like unlock fps or original kits.

They extra bought denuvo instead of using easy-anti cheat which is free for unreal engine games. They really mean it when they said, they care for the issues in the community. This is not cheap.

This is big, positive news for PC players! And good news for PS, Xbox regarding crossplay as well!

Last edited:
You can do stunning low crosses too by double tapping the stunning cross command twice

Yes i know, its pretty cool that you can do stunning everything really... Just to clarify.. is it R2 (i actually use r1 for sprint, so im my case r1 is my stunning button) + cross button... twice.... or is it R2+ cross button..and then cross button by itself again??? Ive done it, but by accident. Im loving the fact that you can only do it when you actually have time on the ball... really digging the stunning headers which are noticably harder, and occasionally you can get those bullet headers into the ground. .. particularly off a stunning cross...

The only combo that doesnt seem to work (maybe im doing it wrong), but a stunning placement shot, which i guess would be R2+SHOOT... followed by holding R1 whilst aiming at the goal??? Maybe R2+R1+SHOOT at same time?? Im full manual shooting so even placement shots are hard to aim right.. may give it a go with basic shooting.

Just wished you had the option like in pes2021 where you can go basic shooting, which adds variety to shots, but can also be able to use the manual aimer for the option of manually shooting. The L2 manual aimer was awesome in pes2021.

efootball 24 comes with Denuvo anti cheat on PC. Kernel0 anti cheat. No more online cheating, but also no more online mods like unlock fps or original kits.

They extra bought denuvo instead of using easy-anti cheat which is free for unreal engine games. They really mean it when they said, they care for the issues in the community. This is not cheap.

This is big, positive news for PC players! And good news for PS, Xbox regarding crossplay as well!

New menu colors:

XFqdFzS.png

Yes i know, its pretty cool that you can do stunning everything really... Just to clarify.. is it R2 (i actually use r1 for sprint, so im my case r1 is my stunning button) + cross button... twice.... or is it R2+ cross button..and then cross button by itself again??? Ive done it, but by accident. Im loving the fact that you can only do it when you actually have time on the ball... really digging the stunning headers which are noticably harder, and occasionally you can get those bullet headers into the ground. .. particularly off a stunning cross...

The only combo that doesnt seem to work (maybe im doing it wrong), but a stunning placement shot, which i guess would be R2+SHOOT... followed by holding R1 whilst aiming at the goal??? Maybe R2+R1+SHOOT at same time?? Im full manual shooting so even placement shots are hard to aim right.. may give it a go with basic shooting.

Just wished you had the option like in pes2021 where you can go basic shooting, which adds variety to shots, but can also be able to use the manual aimer for the option of manually shooting. The L2 manual aimer was awesome in pes2021.
I'm pretty sure you can have basic shooting and use a manual modifier button for manual shooting in EF23. Think it's still L2

Back
Top Bottom