eFootball (All Platforms)

Surprisingly they made important transfers in latest live update. Like Gundogan Barcelona, Nkunko Chelsea, Onana Man U, Kovacevic City, and McAllister Liverpool. Their usual schedule for team updates are at least few weeks after season startπŸ˜…, we don't need eFoorball 24

Last edited:
https://www.fifplay.com/efootball-2024-master-league/

No source mentioned here so could be bollocks, but the claim is that ML will be a $25 DLC for eFootball 2024.

Another rumor, much like the bullshit regarding Barca signing for EA.

Thing is this would make sense as the big selling point for efootball 2024 as the big problem with people who actually enjoy the game right now is unless you want an esports contract. THERE IS NOTHING TO DO WHATSOEVER once you reach division 1!

It would make sense for Konami to release ML and the full game along with everything you expect form a standard PES release such as edit mode/league/cup etc... with graphics actually fine tuned in-conjunction with the unreal engine properly as their main selling point this year because while Dream Team is clearly a financial success with this new internet always crowd of gamers, there nothing bar more online challenges they can add this year that's not already avaliable bar proper offline modes.

This success Dream Team has been will not last unless they properly beef up this games content and give us something graphically respectable for a game released in the year 2023.

Life has really been blessed recently but very, very busy so I've hardly played efootball at all, just been collecting all the free stuff and apologies etc... nobody is missing much who isn't playing as its interception city right now anyway.

3.0.0. I expect must add skill level to defending back into the game rather than this automated crap.

Instantly non-working controls (literally) - it's just "next level of scam" from "so-called developers".
It's not a troubles of connection, it's a feature (c).

Sadly that "valued by many deep core fans" series "Pro Evo" was finished as this "product of design".
It has nothing common with game "soccer".

Last edited:
Instantly non-working controls (literally) - it's just "next level of scam" from "so-called developers".
It's not a troubles of connection, it's a feature (c).

Sadly that "valued by many deep core fans" series "Pro Evo" was finished as this "product of design".
It has nothing common with game "soccer".
pes 6 is miles way better than €football

If the Input is good and the servers do theIr job the game can be pretty good on full manual with authentic teams...

But my experience online in dream team league... Is absolutely a shame...

That automatic defending... Oh Lord πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

https://www.fifplay.com/efootball-2024-master-league/

No source mentioned here so could be bollocks, but the claim is that ML will be a $25 DLC for eFootball 2024.
This article was posted in July 11th 2023. How the hell would FIFPlay have that information so early in the Summer and not the Coinami whispers and dickriders who leak shit on twitter? Despite Coinami's successfully making Efootball into a poor man's FUT, a news story like this would have been reported on by other well known gaming journos.

Anyway, If it were true, Coinami would have mentioned it by now on their socials. Most likely it's fake news. With the way some of these sites are using AI to write and publish articles, it wouldn't surprise me if AI is writing all of the articles on FiFPlay. And now watch Spoony, TBB and all the rest of them do ML hype videos based on this unsourced article.

Last edited:
and here was me thinking this game was still currently FREE.

Absolutely disgusting forums have become with people complaining about somethjing thjat is free. And charging for "DLC" in EF24 will be like paying that same price for a full game.....which will STILL be mega cheap.

Kids today.

and here was me thinking this game was still currently FREE.

Absolutely disgusting forums have become with people complaining about somethjing thjat is free. And charging for "DLC" in EF24 will be like paying that same price for a full game.....which will STILL be mega cheap.

Kids today
I remember Paul Gascoigne replacing the meat in a mince pie with cat poo. If I were to give you one of them for free, I'm sure you will eat it without any complaint at all

for the next update I just ask for a few simple things
- can we have the ability to play day time games online?
- can we have online divisions with authentic teams like in PES of the past?
- edit mode? maybe this is too much to ask? but the 1st two shouldn't be a big deal.

thankyou for your understanding and cooperation as always

Online Divisions with authentic teams? I highly doubt it... It's nothing Konami can make money with!!

It's important to buy new Player cards for the full experience of the game πŸ˜‚β˜πŸΌ

I've really tried to understand how eFootball's stats relate to PES 2021, but I'm giving up. Some players, such as Enzo, have visible progress, which is normal, while others have regression, although in real matches they play better than during PES 2021. Anyone?

Nobody here want that free Game...

Most people want a quality Footballgame with good Gameplay, good on- and offline modes and a nextgen Feeling and the most people want to pay for that... ☝🏼
The keyword is quality. There are some free games out there that have quality. Efootball ain't one of them.

People are crazy about a new start main screen and new colours I can not believe it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
View attachment 229847
Not crazy, but impressed. Looks fantastic if you ask me ;) Simple and pleasing to the eye :)
Hoping they worked on gameplay and other additions that are well overdue in this bare bones game.
Really getting into this game atm..ie. latest version of eF23.. and beginning to see the leap forward in dribbling and ball physics... I know it sounds nuts, and I cant believe im saying it, but im now finally becoming excited about the next iteration of this game.. bring on ef24!!!

People are crazy about a new start main screen and new colours I can not believe it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
View attachment 229847

who is getting "crazy" ??

nobody told that, it's just a color scheme matching with a game in 2023. And not the Blue/Yellow one who EVERYBODY hates.

to see that Konami doing maybe something right is new for most people... :LOL:

Not crazy, but impressed. Looks fantastic if you ask me ;) Simple and pleasing to the eye :)
Hoping they worked on gameplay and other additions that are well overdue in this bare bones game.
Really getting into this game atm..ie. latest version of eF23.. and beginning to see the leap forward in dribbling and ball physics... I know it sounds nuts, and I cant believe im saying it, but im now finally becoming excited about the next iteration of this game.. bring on ef24!!!
You must be kidding

who is getting "crazy" ??

nobody told that, it's just a color scheme matching with a game in 2023. And not the Blue/Yellow one who EVERYBODY hates.

to see that Konami doing maybe something right is new for most people... :LOL:
Everybody is crazy about It on twitter

Back
Top Bottom