eFootball (All Platforms)

ML = Manage Laburnum; Lachenalia; Lagerstroemia; Lagurus; Lamarkia; Lamium; Lampranthus; Lantana; Lapageria; Larix; Lathyrus; Laurus; Lavandula - delete as appropriate. You become manager of a football team, but you must actually manage the health of your office plant. Coins / GP will buy you tools such as a watering can, plant food, or even a different pot. Coming twenty-twenty something...

Good morning.

Its been sad days to have no hype for any game on this generation. Football games always been, to me, part of it. I always thought about how PES would look on next gen. This and, theres no good game to be release imo. Perhaps Im getting too old for this.

Im here, still playing PES 2018.

I hadn't played it a long while, but is it me or has the lighting improved on it in the last few months or so? Looks more realistic to me. This is for fine daytime matches.

In terms of gameplay, I could actually get some enjoyment out of it with ML actually becoming available. Maybe it's because I've not played a football game extensively for about 2 years now and I'm just getting withdrawal symptoms that's affecting my view on what makes a decent football game.

Post + Youtube link removed by admin, user banned (again)
Still polishing turds then, I see – Scott / EntraineurJDP / YT_Tacticien / eJdP / any other aliases you've concocted :LOL:

Did your last ban get lifted then? I'm impressed anyway by your commitment to twerking for this game, when Konami have shat on you as much as they can, let's face it. FUMA still seems to be as buggy as ever, no offline modes in sight, no edit mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom