eFootball (All Platforms)

This is also the problem of efootball or Ko(i)nami, which looks much better in the replay than the games themselves.

If I'm not mistaken, you are have already discussed that it looks much better in the replay.

This is also the problem of efootball or Ko(i)nami, which looks much better in the replay than the games themselves.

If I'm not mistaken, you are have already discussed that it looks much better in the replay.
Are you deliberately posting the guy who just got banned right after the ban? :LOL:

Bad enough to suffer his posts, let alone his tweets. And by tweets I mean: nauseating love letters to Konami where he tags their eFootball reps in a desperate bid to have his twerking noticed.

Are you deliberately posting the guy who just got banned right after the ban? :LOL:

Bad enough to suffer his posts, let alone his tweets. And by tweets I mean: nauseating love letters to Konami where he tags their eFootball reps in a desperate bid to have his twerking noticed.
I have no idea who that is. I don't know what you're talking about.

Why bother asking the question if you're enjoying the game? Why even allow a hint of doubt about the game that you stream all day on twitch if you think it's a scam or something close to it? Whatever...

What? No more jpg files of ugly ass plants to increase speculation on Master League's "pending" release lol. No more Summer speculation from the efootball sleuths out there on Twitter? What a fucking joke this entire thing has become. I can't even be bothered to shit on this game anymore because of how dreadful the game is. Not even a dev note to tell the fans what's happening with future offline content.

Mere months away from the 2 year anniversary of this game, and so many things are the same. We do have more than 9 teams in trial match, which is good. But it's basically the same game as back then. No new difficulty or time options. Still no edit mode or master league, let alone concrete news about them. It's amazing to see a game with so many "updates" yet be basically the same as it was content-wise when it launched. What are they doing there? Working for 10 minutes a day and then down to the local rooftop pitch for a wee game of hacky-sack? For a company the size of Konami, it feels like 2 men and their dog are working on this game. And until they add Top Player to trial match, I can't really touch it as I don't like the feeling of the game on superstar. It may well improve still in the next year+, but given the rate of improvement over the past two years, my expectation is as low as Luton Town's chance in winning the EPL next season (no offence to Luton Town fans obv)

Mere months away from the 2 year anniversary of this game, and so many things are the same. We do have more than 9 teams in trial match, which is good. But it's basically the same game as back then. No new difficulty or time options. Still no edit mode or master league, let alone concrete news about them. It's amazing to see a game with so many "updates" yet be basically the same as it was content-wise when it launched. What are they doing there? Working for 10 minutes a day and then down to the local rooftop pitch for a wee game of hacky-sack? For a company the size of Konami, it feels like 2 men and their dog are working on this game. And until they add Top Player to trial match, I can't really touch it as I don't like the feeling of the game on superstar. It may well improve still in the next year+, but given the rate of improvement over the past two years, my expectation is as low as Luton Town's chance in winning the EPL next season (no offence to Luton Town fans obv)
I know what you mean, but to be fair I'm not surprised at all, I just feel stupid for actually believing for so long we'd have Master League any time now... we've been discarded, it's as simple as that. I still played some eFootball a few months back, because on the pitch it's actually fine nowadays, but ever since getting an used copy of PES2021 I haven't touched this pathetic excuse for a spiritual successor, because there's nothing to do here at all... unless you play online, I feel many underestimate just how genius Konami's strategy was, at least when it comes to making money, they often release packs with legends that people love, maybe a special player they grew up watching, in a pack with about 3 legends and 150 other players no one really wants, and you can only open these packs with the currency bought with real money... and people buy them... and they buy the packs as many times as needed to get these special players, one online player doing this enough times is enough to give them more money than they'd get with 10 offline players buying a copy for Master League or other of the classic offline modes. I don't think we'll be getting offline any time soon, because it's not a priority, focusing on a new pack makes them way more money.

Now, regarding what you're questioning... I wonder the same thing too. What have Konami been doing for 2 years? We still have an awful HUD/UI, almost no modes to play, a game plan screen with barely any options to set your team up how you like to play, turfs that look like they came straight out of the PS2 days and don't even come close to FIFA's or Konami's own previous efforts... almost everything here was worse than all FOX Engine PES installments at launch... and 2 years later that still the case! Almost nothing got a substantial improvement, besides how it play, and Dream Team, of course... I seriously don't get it.

This was their intention already when they developed PES 2014. The Fox Engine games were supposed to sell copies by looking good in Youtube videos. Actual gameplay was merely an afterthought.

I know what you mean, but to be fair I'm not surprised at all, I just feel stupid for actually believing for so long we'd have Master League any time now... we've been discarded, it's as simple as that. I still played some eFootball a few months back, because on the pitch it's actually fine nowadays, but ever since getting an used copy of PES2021 I haven't touched this pathetic excuse for a spiritual successor, because there's nothing to do here at all... unless you play online, I feel many underestimate just how genius Konami's strategy was, at least when it comes to making money, they often release packs with legends that people love, maybe a special player they grew up watching, in a pack with about 3 legends and 150 other players no one really wants, and you can only open these packs with the currency bought with real money... and people buy them... and they buy the packs as many times as needed to get these special players, one online player doing this enough times is enough to give them more money than they'd get with 10 offline players buying a copy for Master League or other of the classic offline modes. I don't think we'll be getting offline any time soon, because it's not a priority, focusing on a new pack makes them way more money.

Now, regarding what you're questioning... I wonder the same thing too. What have Konami been doing for 2 years? We still have an awful HUD/UI, almost no modes to play, a game plan screen with barely any options to set your team up how you like to play, turfs that look like they came straight out of the PS2 days and don't even come close to FIFA's or Konami's own previous efforts... almost everything here was worse than all FOX Engine PES installments at launch... and 2 years later that still the case! Almost nothing got a substantial improvement, besides how it play, and Dream Team, of course... I seriously don't get it.
I see efootball as the middle brother,
It is not as important as the older brother nor as preferred as the younger
In short, it just exists and no one cares either.
Getting angry and hating him or believing that he can get better is a waste of time.
There are millions of more fun games to play

eFootball 2024

In preparation for the new season, we will be updating eFootball™ 2023 to eFootball™ 2024 (v3.0.0) between mid-August and September.
eFootball™ 2024 will include data updates to reflect promotions/relegations of domestic leagues and player transfers.

■ In-Game Asset and Other Data Carryover
The following in-game assets will be carried over.
・ eFootball™ Coins
・ eFootball™ Points
・ GP (Max 999,999,999)
・ Nominating Contract
・ Chance Deal
・ Contract Renewal (60 Days)
・ Contract Renewal (10 Days)
・ Training Program
・ Skill Training Program
・ Special Strip
・ Settings

The carryover status for the followings may differ depending on various factors. See official website for more information.
・ Base Team
・ Players
・ Managers
・ Avatar
・ Objectives

■ Regarding Team Playstyle Proficiency
From v3.0.0 onwards, “Team Playstyle Level” will no longer be a gameplay element. Therefore, players will not have “Team Playstyle Proficiency”, and their Abilities will no longer be increased or decreased according to their Team Playstyle Proficiency values regardless of the Team Playstyle adopted. This will allow users to play matches freely using any Team Playstyle.
As such, players with Progression Points allocated towards “Team Playstyle Proficiency” will have those Points returned to them at the timing of the v3.0.0 update.
*Details regarding the changes to Team Playstyle Level and managers’ Team Playstyle Proficiency will be made available in future update announcements.

■ Regarding player portraits of Standard Player Cards at max Level
Currently, there is a functionality where some Standard Player Cards receive a different card design once they reach their max level. However this functionality will no longer be available in eFootball™ 2024 (v3.0.0).
This change will also affect the Standard Player Cards you currently possess, as they will be reverted to the default portrait that was displayed when they were first acquired.

■ Large-scale maintenance for Licence Update
We are planning to implement a large-scale maintenance between mid-August/September to undergo the in-game data and other asset carryover process.
The majority of "Standard" players signed in eFootball™ 2023 will have their affiliations and photos updated.
In addition, players that are no longer available in eFootball™ 2024 (v3.0.0) will be replaced with in-game items of equivalent value.

To be honest, I don't care what they promise about 2024...

I think it will be the same soulless boring assisted cardgame as 2023 🙄

Passes and runs on rails, keeper with maybe 5 different animations and 2 variation of shoots.

Can't imagine that Konami will take the right direction to make that game enjoyable, sorry 🤷🏼‍♂️

What's the point of this game now that it's two years in how many more versions of messi neymar and mbappe are they going to release. Since they don't reset your teams yearly like FIFA where's the challenge in playing the game. This game was somewhat enjoyable when they released the 1.0 version and people didn't have endgame level teams yet now everyone has a team strength of 2600+. I just really hope UFL and EAFC manage to lure away the gamblers so this whole thing blows up in their face. The game has been so horribly mismanaged that their original goal of crossplay between mobile and console has been swept under the rug.

Iv been critical at pes for a very long time, ever since it’s been free the game has been that bad I could only last a few minutes playing it, but this latest version they seem to have addressed a lot of the issues that was turning me off, I actually don’t mind it now only problem is they have no offline modes for me to play at least one league would be a great start, looks like we may have to wait another 3 years til we get one, pes 21 on the pc is keeping me occupied for the time being, didn’t realise how good that game is when it’s modded.

eFootball 2024

In preparation for the new season, we will be updating eFootball™ 2023 to eFootball™ 2024 (v3.0.0) between mid-August and September.
eFootball™ 2024 will include data updates to reflect promotions/relegations of domestic leagues and player transfers.

■ In-Game Asset and Other Data Carryover
The following in-game assets will be carried over.
・ eFootball™ Coins
・ eFootball™ Points
・ GP (Max 999,999,999)
・ Nominating Contract
・ Chance Deal
・ Contract Renewal (60 Days)
・ Contract Renewal (10 Days)
・ Training Program
・ Skill Training Program
・ Special Strip
・ Settings

The carryover status for the followings may differ depending on various factors. See official website for more information.
・ Base Team
・ Players
・ Managers
・ Avatar
・ Objectives

■ Regarding Team Playstyle Proficiency
From v3.0.0 onwards, “Team Playstyle Level” will no longer be a gameplay element. Therefore, players will not have “Team Playstyle Proficiency”, and their Abilities will no longer be increased or decreased according to their Team Playstyle Proficiency values regardless of the Team Playstyle adopted. This will allow users to play matches freely using any Team Playstyle.
As such, players with Progression Points allocated towards “Team Playstyle Proficiency” will have those Points returned to them at the timing of the v3.0.0 update.
*Details regarding the changes to Team Playstyle Level and managers’ Team Playstyle Proficiency will be made available in future update announcements.

■ Regarding player portraits of Standard Player Cards at max Level
Currently, there is a functionality where some Standard Player Cards receive a different card design once they reach their max level. However this functionality will no longer be available in eFootball™ 2024 (v3.0.0).
This change will also affect the Standard Player Cards you currently possess, as they will be reverted to the default portrait that was displayed when they were first acquired.

■ Large-scale maintenance for Licence Update
We are planning to implement a large-scale maintenance between mid-August/September to undergo the in-game data and other asset carryover process.
The majority of "Standard" players signed in eFootball™ 2023 will have their affiliations and photos updated.
In addition, players that are no longer available in eFootball™ 2024 (v3.0.0) will be replaced with in-game items of equivalent value.

Thanks for sharing.

For a moment I thought I was reading new season announcement for old PES Mobile games - same style, same content - how item X carries over into next season. Announcing new content, new modes? Offline stuff, god forbid? Of course, not.

It feels more like football but then is sadly let down by certain gameplay flaws, presentation & content.

Saying it's better than the other game is like saying a soft turd is better than a firm turd 😆

It feels more like football but then is sadly let down by certain gameplay flaws, presentation & content.

Saying it's better than the other game is like saying a soft turd is better than a firm turd 😆
No saying it’s better than the other game is just that. Saying it’s better.

It’s the only 2 options we have to compare against.
Unless you’re still playing Pes 21.

You think Fifa is a better football game?
Where players can turn and move so fast that it defys all logic?

I’m happy for you that you can enjoy it but for me it’s one of the worst gaming experiences I’ve ever had and I’ve been playing video games since the 80’s.
Yea it is imo.

That's not to say fifa is good. It's just way better than e football.

Fifa is a 5/10 while e football is a 0 out of 10.

The last good game was pes 21 or 2020. The one before e football crap.

That was a sold 8/10 for me and even modded it.

Fifa has great online mp which I play a lot as I'm competitive.

Its about the the only online competitive game I could say I'm decent at.

I suck at cod and I suck a racing sims online for example

Back
Top Bottom