eFootball (All Platforms)

Yea it is imo.

That's not to say fifa is good. It's just way better than e football.

Fifa is a 5/10 while e football is a 0 out of 10.

The last good game was pes 21 or 2020. The one before e football crap.

That was a sold 8/10 for me and even modded it.

Fifa has great online mp which I play a lot as I'm competitive.

Its about the the only online competitive game I could say I'm decent at.

I suck at cod and I suck a racing sims online for example
You gave 0 arguments as to why you think it's better and basically said it's good cause you are decent at it...alright pal

What's the point of this game now that it's two years in how many more versions of messi neymar and mbappe are they going to release. Since they don't reset your teams yearly like FIFA where's the challenge in playing the game. This game was somewhat enjoyable when they released the 1.0 version and people didn't have endgame level teams yet now everyone has a team strength of 2600+. I just really hope UFL and EAFC manage to lure away the gamblers so this whole thing blows up in their face. The game has been so horribly mismanaged that their original goal of crossplay between mobile and console has been swept under the rug.
Basically your teams are still reset yearly. Each player has a 365 days contract, and after that, you pretty much need to replace him.

is anyone playing football life 23? i think it s the best football game ever made, finally i think they made the ai play with a varied attack pattern, so it doesn t feel repetitive like vanilla gameplay...

Yea it is imo.

That's not to say fifa is good. It's just way better than e football.

Fifa is a 5/10 while e football is a 0 out of 10.

The last good game was pes 21 or 2020. The one before e football crap.

That was a sold 8/10 for me and even modded it.

Fifa has great online mp which I play a lot as I'm competitive.

Its about the the only online competitive game I could say I'm decent at.

I suck at cod and I suck a racing sims online for example
as i said, the only bad thing about pes 21 is the non varied ai... that s it, but football life 23 may have fixed that, try it

Game is so [redacted by admin, please be more sensitive with that word] compared to the year 2022 when it got fixed and properly released.
- Players have no idea where the ball is, they are stuck in their animation.
- The random rebound value of the ball is cranked up to 100, like with 0.0005 km / hour it hits somebody's tigh and it bounces 20 meters away.
- CATCH UP BUG

Game is unplayable, even if its a card game could be good football. Like it was in early 2022.

Last edited by a moderator:
football life is good, but it doesn't appeal to me.. Neither Fifa nor efootball appeals to me. the funniest of PES 21 fans.. you have been criticizing for a few years since PES 14 or exactly the same as for eFootball. Now I expect the same in a few years, how you will praise the game, but maybe I'm exaggerating. I sometimes play PES 5(WE)/6, in sometimes PES 2013... These games had a soul and better ball physics, better shooting system, better mechanics and above all a better feeling when you score a goal. Also, if it's nostalgia, the game was a top game for that time, don't forget that Konami didn't promote the game as much as EA, and they sold more copies than Fifa

Pro tips:

- dont spend attribute points on speed abilities, because of catch up bug anyways
- just buy the likes of Neymars they are the best attackers and best defenders, right after getting dispossessed they simply vacuum the ball from the oppositions ass despite having 40 defense and 40 physical points
- dont spend attribute points on passing and dont mind changing the passing assistance, passing is randomly decided by the game

have fun 2023

Last edited:
Pro tips:

- dont spend attribute points on speed abilities, because of catch up bug anyways
- just buy the likes of Neymars they are the best attackers and best defenders, right after getting dispossessed they simply vacuum the ball from the oppositions ass despite having 40 defense and 40 physical points
- dont spend attribute points on passing and dont mind changing the passing assistance, passing is randomly decided by the game

have fun 2023
Pro tip.

Don't play efootball.

Guys can someone tell me what is football life 23 based on? Is it a modded pes 21 using holland s gameplay mod? Or no?

Guys can someone tell me what is football life 23 based on? Is it a modded pes 21 using holland s gameplay mod? Or no?
It's basically pes 21 , it comes with some mods built in and has its own gameplay mod. However there's a selector tool to.switch back to vanilla gameplay and then add your own mods with sider to make the game how you like it. I'm using dreamsoccer gameplay addon , and loads of sider mods such as stadiums, turfs, balls, goal sounds, faces, nets etc..it's class

It's basically pes 21 , it comes with some mods built in and has its own gameplay mod. However there's a selector tool to.switch back to vanilla gameplay and then add your own mods with sider to make the game how you like it. I'm using dreamsoccer gameplay addon , and loads of sider mods such as stadiums, turfs, balls, goal sounds, faces, nets etc..iCan u please tell me how to use the selecy

It's basically pes 21 , it comes with some mods built in and has its own gameplay mod. However there's a selector tool to.switch back to vanilla gameplay and then add your own mods with sider to make the game how you like it. I'm using dreamsoccer gameplay addon , and loads of sider mods such as stadiums, turfs, balls, goal sounds, faces, nets etc..it's class
Can u please tell me how to use the selector to install holland s aio mod? I want a mod that completely changes the ai attack patterns which has nothing to do with the awful center forward positioned in the middle outside the box and turns and shoots on goal, which is god awful repetitive, i really can t stand how repetitive the ai pattern in attack is

Can u please tell me how to use the selector to install holland s aio mod? I want a mod that completely changes the ai attack patterns which has nothing to do with the awful center forward positioned in the middle outside the box and turns and shoots on goal, which is god awful repetitive, i really can t stand how repetitive the ai pattern in attack is
The last time I used hollands he provided a dt 18 file that you cooy and paste into football life data folder. He also provided a cpk file as with football life you cant use other exe files but the cpk does the same thing. Look in football life download folder in the main directory and you will see 16 "smk extra cpk files". Rename hollands cpk file so it matches one of the extra files and then copy and overwrite

O
The last time I used hollands he provided a dt 18 file that you cooy and paste into football life data folder. He also provided a cpk file as with football life you cant use other exe files but the cpk does the same thing. Look in football life download folder in the main directory and you will see 16 "smk extra cpk files". Rename hollands cpk file so it matches one of the extra files and then copy and overwrite
Ok so copy and paste dt18 in data, and then rename(SMK_extra2.cpk) but which file and place in download folder

Copy the data18 across and rename hollands cpk file to smk_extra2 and then overwrite the same file in the download folder

Copy the data18 across and rename hollands cpk file to smk_extra2 and then overwrite the same file in the download folder
You means fouls.cpk? There s no holland cpk file, it s just dt18 i copied a replaced in data folder, and then there s fouls folder i placed inside sider folder, inside livecpk and that s it, i didn t replace the exe.

You means fouls.cpk? There s no holland cpk file, it s just dt18 i copied a replaced in data folder, and then there s fouls folder i placed inside sider folder, inside livecpk and that s it, i didn t replace the exe.
i Can’t quite remember with fouls that was a separate one. I used Holland fifa mod that came with a cpk for gameplay and a fouls cpk. i think I renamed them both so one was smoking extra 1 and the other extra 2 then put them both in download folder. I think I might of also added fouls as a sider mod. Not 100 % on that as I don’t use it anymore. The mod I’m using has fouls built in

i Can’t quite remember with fouls that was a separate one. I used Holland fifa mod that came with a cpk for gameplay and a fouls cpk. i think I renamed them both so one was smoking extra 1 and the other extra 2 then put them both in download folder. I think I might of also added fouls as a sider mod. Not 100 % on that as I don’t use it anymore. The mod I’m using has fouls built in
I downloaded the latest holland mod which is 280mb something, i did all the steps in readme except replace the exe.
This means there s some.other file to download, i don t really understand which one is the holland cpk. As i said, there s dt 18 u need to replace in data, and the other is fouls to be placed inside sider

I downloaded the latest holland mod which is 280mb something, i did all the steps in readme except replace the exe.
This means there s some.other file to download, i don t really understand which one is the holland cpk. As i said, there s dt 18 u need to replace in data, and the other is fouls to be placed inside sider
I'd stick this in the PES 2021 PC thread than in the eFootball thread personally 🤔

I actually think eFootball's gameplay is the most polished it's ever been since its release. I always thought the game had potential since launch from a strictly gameplay front but it had some of those PES 2014 niggles where it's unstable as heck but the ideas were good.

The worst I can say about it now is the ball physics are nowhere near as exciting and sophisticated as PES 2021 but you know what, in some ways, I'd accept that trade-off for more responsive players and generally a better control layout.

I think visually the game is great too, it's just such a shame the whole package is so barebones still, 2 years on.

Every year, Konami has the opportunity to improve the gameplay, mainly due to the UE5 engine,(but UE4 is not bad), so you can easily surpass them, but yes, this is Konami...

Hi everybody. Anyone knows if using a patch, which modifies only kits and emblems, could get a account suspension from Konami? The patch is here in Evoweb. It is for Efootball 2023. It also works online. Thanks in advance.

Hi everybody. Anyone knows if using a patch, which modifies only kits and emblems, could get a account suspension from Konami? The patch is here in Evoweb. It is for Efootball 2023. It also works online. Thanks in advance.
No just use "assets" mods that change kits/logos etc ...
modifying database files will not let you play online
suspension only for cheaters

Back
Top Bottom