eFootball (All Platforms)

Its been like 2 years, everyone hates this game as they should and I don't think 95% of people in this thread actually play this game. By talking about it - I'd say we are somehow giving the impression of a playerbase behind this game.
I come here to see what's happening about every few months and its always the same. Why don't we abandon this crap? I think we all Know that Master League won't even be what it was with PES , and at best would be a copy of 2021s ML with new cutscenes. There is no hope for this mobile game
Yes man it's sad. I do play dream team offline every now and then. The offline game play is really good IMO but there isn't much you can do in the game itself, it's gets boring very quickly. Everything is locked, it's like they intentionally want you to play online league/events.

Of course they want you online. That’s their business model. The more they offer offline the less players paying to win online. Once they’ve exploited the online cash cow we may see some offline content....but for a price. One thing for sure is we’re seeing the worst offering in football gaming since the video gaming crash in the 80’s. I remain hopeful the only way is up and that all this online only rubbish will run its course and we’ll have a new golden era of offline gaming once more....just hope I’m still around to see it!

I dont expect them to release anything until efootball 2024. The fact that the options/settings in trial mode are locked for 2 years is a disgrace.

That being said i recently found that full manual feels quite nice. It opens up the game even more.

Anyone have data on how many coins you need to spend to get a legendary player in one of these "3 legends and loads of average players" packs? I always spend my 300 coins (never buying any up until now) and get diddly-squat

Is there new animation (havent played for a while) which looks like players are doing twine and cutting passes coming near them? Suddenly they are able to cut most of the 'close' passes

Anyone have data on how many coins you need to spend to get a legendary player in one of these "3 legends and loads of average players" packs? I always spend my 300 coins (never buying any up until now) and get diddly-squat
Better quit before you are driven to the point to having to buy coins with real money

I did the math and you'll have a 50% chance of having pulled a legendary player after 30 tries. So on average, you'll need to spend 3000 coins for your first legendary player in a box.

That's the mindset you should have when drawing from one of these 150 boxes. Be prepared to spend 150€.
The mathematical answer is you would need to draw 116 times to have a 99% chance of drawing at least one of the three special players.

But since this is digital gambling in a videogame that has no oversight from any gambling commission and there exist no laws for it, all the math is useless. Konami could decide you are better of as advertisment board giving you an epic with your first draw, so you can advertise these epic in matches to other players who are more likely to spend money. Or they deem you a whale that can be milked and you will get your first epic after 140 spins.

I did the math and you'll have a 50% chance of having pulled a legendary player after 30 tries. So on average, you'll need to spend 3000 coins for your first legendary player in a box.
That's crazy. I had an idea the odds wouldn't be good, but I never expected as much as that tbh. So it's basically around €30 to 'buy' a legendary player? (of which you can't choose which one you'll get still)

I playing online by manual pass only, with no superstar players and etc.
I also didn't spend a penny on players and I still have a very strong dream team.
Yes, and I like to sometimes be surprise for random ping pong lovers, who play by teams with the superstars and collective strenght 2700+.

1.jpg2.jpg

3.jpg

The sadly thing is that this thread has become like a complaints and jokes event, сompletely devoid of constructive.
I would like to remind, that this is evoweb, the most creative pes community in the world!

Have a good day.

Last edited:
I also didn't spend a penny on players and I still have a very strong dream team.
Yes, and I like to sometimes be surprise for random ping pong lovers, who play by teams with the superstars and collective strenght 2700+.

The sadly thing is that this thread has become like a complaints and jokes event, сompletely devoid of constructive.
I would like to remind, that this is evoweb, the most creative pes community in the world!

Have a good day.

You miss the part about people here caring about Offline and not Online - and that creativity comes with modding and gameplay stuff - which is again part of Offline. So as long as there is no Offline (which was , is and will be their goal) , no one cares

You miss the part about people here caring about Offline and not Online - and that creativity comes with modding and gameplay stuff - which is again part of Offline. So as long as there is no Offline (which was , is and will be their goal) , no one cares
It's not that I forgot about it.
I will tell you that here, also there are people who care not only about offline, but about online, trying to bring the game closer to realism.
Moreover, I'm always using modded exe (for example) and another available moddifications for both game modes, offline and online.
But this is just a my private point of view.

Everything i hated about this game 6 months ago is dialed up to 100, even added more broken features. Keep on strong Konami!
Amazing that in a year or two how we went from possibly the best footy game to...this:

giphy.gif

Have a good day.
I don't spend any coins too, and also play FUMA. But I really can't play this game. Maybe I'm not as good as you 😋

FuIxpeWakAUeejs.jpg

There is the real fact and reason in your own contradictory comment: eFootball thread has lots of complains and jokes about it coz' as you've pointed out we are on EvoWeb (one of few places on the internet left), where people have some self esteem, awareness and some standards regarding what a football game should look or play like.. watching PES being butchered and converted fully into this "thing" resulted in a heart breaking effect to almost everybody here.

Also, from all those 695 pages on this thread you have at least more than half when people were constructive enough debating (not just about the gameplay), trying to get used to this new approach, or even defending some aspects of it at first. But in the end there is just a small minority here that likes a platform with its main focus to be online, involving virtual currency and RNG systems that uses as fuel: logging in, grinding or transactions. That doesn't mean if you like those sorts of mechanics (or if virtual currency gains doesn't have an effect on you) people should be used to this approach or to be accustomed to something that in the end motivates high grinding disorders on some or generating addicting hooks by spending real money on others. Because things are running so well financially with their live service (especially on mobile), offline on other platforms is non existing, coz' that would distract new users from all those sorts of online "rewarding" events & activities. Like it or not, eFootball's own existence is considered a joke for most, and at same time an act for complains in general...

There is now a hack on mobile and PC where you can replace any player on your squad with any player you like. Even not released players like Totti and Adriano. In addition you can give all players 127 attributes and make them 2.40m tall.

This is the ultimate disaster for Konami that directly impacts Coin sales also. Still we have not heard anything from them about it. Their twitter is full of people reacting to the hack.

There is the real fact and reason in your own contradictory comment: eFootball thread has lots of complains and jokes about it coz' as you've pointed out we are on EvoWeb (one of few places on the internet left), where people have some self esteem, awareness and some standards regarding what a football game should look or play like.. watching PES being butchered and converted fully into this "thing" resulted in a heart breaking effect to almost everybody here.

Also, from all those 695 pages on this thread you have at least more than half when people were constructive enough debating (not just about the gameplay), trying to get used to this new approach, or even defending some aspects of it at first. But in the end there is just a small minority here that likes a platform with its main focus to be online, involving virtual currency and RNG systems that uses as fuel: logging in, grinding or transactions. That doesn't mean if you like those sorts of mechanics (or if virtual currency gains doesn't have an effect on you) people should be used to this approach or to be accustomed to something that in the end motivates high grinding disorders on some or generating addicting hooks by spending real money on others. Because things are running so well financially with their live service (especially on mobile), offline on other platforms is non existing, coz' that would distract new users from all those sorts of online "rewarding" events & activities. Like it or not, eFootball's own existence is considered a joke for most, and at same time an act for complains in general...
Exactly. Last year, many of us were offering up our own ideas and suggestions on how they could improve the game, despite our disapproval for Efootball's business model. Many of us made those critiques on the assumption that this game would have evolved by now. It hasn't and never will. I mean for god sakes, look at this shit! Look at the PC/mobile hack Mazen2020 is talking about. It's hilarious! How the fuck is this still a thing for a game that came out nearly 2 years ago?

There is now a hack on mobile and PC where you can replace any player on your squad with any player you like. Even not released players like Totti and Adriano. In addition you can give all players 127 attributes and make them 2.40m tall.

This is the ultimate disaster for Konami that directly impacts Coin sales also. Still we have not heard anything from them about it. Their twitter is full of people reacting to the hack.

Well, I really hope that this hack will destroy this game to the ground, that it will eat it and spit it and Coinami will have to close this abomination of a "football game" service. Am I a bad person thinking that?
No, this "Game" IS bullshit no thing is gonna change it

To be fair, it's not even a " game " because you don't have the game, it's a service, like wynnbet, parimatch , bet365 but worst, because here you spend money and can't win back anything.
Exactly. I bet everyday on football, hundreds a day, and this FUT and MyClub is gambling, exactly the same buzz and psychology, just you can’t win the money you bet, back again, so in that way it's actually worse and yeah there's no commission, so probably heavily rigged too.

How this FUT/MyClub nonsense aimed at kids isn’t illegal I don’t know. I really despair at modern society. I mean WTF are we doing here? We're destroying people for money, simple as that.

Last edited:
Btw. I sent a support ticket with the hack, how it works and explanations to the Japanese Support team. Today I got an answer:

"We apologise for the inconvenience caused by this matter.
We would like to inform you that our team is currently investigating the matter.
If we have any information we can provide after the investigation, we may announce it on the official website or in-game notices."

So at least we now have an official confirmation they are working on a fix.

Btw. I sent a support ticket with the hack, how it works and explanations to the Japanese Support team. Today I got an answer:

So at least we now have an official confirmation they are working on a fix.
dont do this, got banned last time when I contacted them about potential Cheat Engine hack

Back
Top Bottom