eFootball (All Platforms)

I wanted to sim a match on this because I was curious to see how sophisticated the AI was against each other...

You can't even select COM v COM matches on this game 🙄

I swear the day this game gets blown open by mods will be rapturous. I really like certain elements of this and dipping in and out of it from time to time gives me that exciting "new football game/new PES demo" feeling I used to get but being given settings that you're not allowed to change or looking at fake kits and playing in the Konami Stadium as gone on for far too long.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a game developer, and I'm not qualified to be dismissive of how long it should be taking to implement these changes to the game but what I do know, from history is that modders typically smash out these corrections and even assets in a few weeks or even days, for free at that.

Lord knows Konami have the talent to implement most of the things we yearn for, they just intentionally don't. The offline portion of this game is like an abandoned construction site. They started off making something of substance, installed the foundations and just dropped their tools and started painting and decorating other things instead elsewhere.

Did they add national teams and clubs or do we still have those few playable teams like a demo game?
They added European and Asian leagues, plus national teams as well I think, in the trial match mode. Lots of teams to play with

They added European and Asian leagues, plus national teams as well I think, in the trial match mode. Lots of teams to play with
I just downloaded the game to check it.

There are no national teams in trial mode. Disappointed.

Looks like weather features, match times are also greyed out. Fucking hell.

Until they actually make it current gen only, including decent single player modes, I won't be installing it again.

You would think now would be the perfect time to really show some 'balls' and really get a good PR hit prior to EA Sports FC (🤮 at that name) coming out.

I wanted to sim a match on this because I was curious to see how sophisticated the AI was against each other...

You can't even select COM v COM matches on this game 🙄

I swear the day this game gets blown open by mods will be rapturous. I really like certain elements of this and dipping in and out of it from time to time gives me that exciting "new football game/new PES demo" feeling I used to get but being given settings that you're not allowed to change or looking at fake kits and playing in the Konami Stadium as gone on for far too long.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a game developer, and I'm not qualified to be dismissive of how long it should be taking to implement these changes to the game but what I do know, from history is that modders typically smash out these corrections and even assets in a few weeks or even days, for free at that.

Lord knows Konami have the talent to implement most of the things we yearn for, they just intentionally don't. The offline portion of this game is like an abandoned construction site. They started off making something of substance, installed the foundations and just dropped their tools and started painting and decorating other things instead elsewhere.
They’d need to do a LOT of stuff though. I see your point on the unpredictability , I think the dribbling mechanic helps.

But when I played it the ball physics are still a little floaty, the keepers need a massive, massive upgrade because they still do that slow dive catch (that strangely slows the shot down) that’s been there for almost a decade, and the graphics are too clinical, they need dirtying a bit for realism, the grass needs texture etc.

Modding would be the way to go on it for sure. Btw love your YouTube channel keep up the good work.

I just downloaded the game to check it.

There are no national teams in trial mode. Disappointed.

Looks like weather features, match times are also greyed out. Fucking hell.
Oh yeah, no weather, hardly any teams, hardly any stadiums, no manual options and worst of all only three difficulties with three greyed out

This is funny and serious, people can edit players stats and info and use it on online games
Fwg4DoGWIAwrJwL

We will see with eFootball 2024 if they focused on gameplay and concrete improvement of the game. Is the new physics of hair and facial enhancement actually a good sign for the future? Is that worker who attacked one of the bosses a good sign that they are starting to work on efootball?

We will see with eFootball 2024 if they focused on gameplay and concrete improvement of the game. Is the new physics of hair and facial enhancement actually a good sign for the future? Is that worker who attacked one of the bosses a good sign that they are starting to work on efootball?
Why still having hopes on this bullshit? Its ridicolous they have already shown where is their main interest

Would you like to mod the game again and fix the ball physics?
That was the plan but yesterday after 3 hours of waiting for the update to download I launched the game with a modified DT and it crashed. So I need to check. With fixing the ball physics you mean that the ball at the moment is like a huge and heavy stone, right?

I have no hope for eFootball series anymore, the same goes for EA Sports FC and UFL, all games will be a focus on online FUT type style of game with cards and we will probably never see a football game who delivers the most realistic simulation of title chasing or relegation battles etc with authentic clubs, leagues, broadcasts, stadiums etc

That was the plan but yesterday after 3 hours of waiting for the update to download I launched the game with a modified DT and it crashed. So I need to check. With fixing the ball physics you mean that the ball at the moment is like a huge and heavy stone, right?
The ball is sometime floaty and lack zip

I have no hope for eFootball series anymore, the same goes for EA Sports FC and UFL, all games will be a focus on online FUT type style of game with cards and we will probably never see a football game who delivers the most realistic simulation of title chasing or relegation battles etc with authentic clubs, leagues, broadcasts, stadiums etc
Hearing guys like TTB getting overly excited over UFL and it's the same formula that EA and now Coinami have been on. UFL is following the money. We shouldn't expect anything more than that. Maybe the devs at UFL will add random weather events and injuries to their online football game. That'll be a first I guess. That's how low the bar is atm.

Oh, and now 2024 is suppose to be when Coinami add modes and other shit lmao. Are we doing this again lol? We heard this 2 years ago and all we got was this

Capture.PNGccx.PNG and this Capture.PNG09090.PNG

Last edited:
Hearing guys like TTB getting overly excited over UFL and it's the same formula that EA and now Coinami have been on. UFL is following the money. We shouldn't expect anything more than that. Maybe the devs at UFL will add random weather events and injuries to their online football game. That'll be a first I guess. That's how low the bar is atm.

Oh, and now 2024 is suppose to be when Coinami add modes and other shit lmao. Are we doing this again lol? We heard this 2 years ago and all we got was this

View attachment 217352 and this View attachment 217353
The only true football game simulator nowadays is pes 21 modded thats it

This is funny and serious, people can edit players stats and info and use it on online games
Fwg4DoGWIAwrJwL
Is there actually such a feature now, or is it a workaround/hack? Because were it a feature, it would be possible to do online custom leagues again. Which would be something.

Won't get hopes up tho.

Its been like 2 years, everyone hates this game as they should and I don't think 95% of people in this thread actually play this game. By talking about it - I'd say we are somehow giving the impression of a playerbase behind this game.
I come here to see what's happening about every few months and its always the same. Why don't we abandon this crap? I think we all Know that Master League won't even be what it was with PES , and at best would be a copy of 2021s ML with new cutscenes. There is no hope for this mobile game

Back
Top Bottom