eFootball (All Platforms)

PA1 vs FUMA is a choice that the gamer makes. Some (like I do) enjoy the more stats-driven approach of PA1, some others (like endo), like the gameplay of FUMA. I wouldn't see either of them as part of a flaw, just a choice that we make depending on preference and what we perceive as more realistic or enjoyable.

Back to my ML and retro threads. :TU:

Last edited:
We've been called "elitists" for wanting realistic football game, that represent the actual sport, many times.
"Elitist" is a word that's being used way too often, same as "toxic" and "negative", for merely pointing out the flaws in games.
Since im "other games" section mod and the whole argument involves Chris - Im not going to intervene here, coz its not my jurisdiction.
I can only add my opinion and I personally dont see anything wrong with what he said.
Fair enough and I respect your opinion.

Hi guys, thank you for your support and understanding.
I want to say that the have no reason for me to be rude to @Chris Davies or someone else here,
moreover I know this guy as a really true gent and respected moderator.
I'm just always try to argue what I'm saying for a better understanding.
No offence taken at all by me Endo, I've got great respect for all the work you've done in the FIFA modding community this year and I genuinely didn't know you could play eFootball online with friends without having to build a team in myClub (at which point, it becomes really boring for me, gameplay getting faster and more frantic as your team is Man City standard within days). I've actually been wanting to play eFootball with @Emroth so this is an interesting development, even if it's not what I want most (i.e. a Career Mode with the great AI eFootball seems to have).

@Peter Withe I can see why you'd think it was an "elitist" post but I think it's entirely unintentional due to the language barrier. You and I want the same kind of football game too, and I know I get frustrated when people say FUMA fixes everything, or even sliders fix everything (in the other game), which it doesn't. But I don't think it came from a malicious place.

Storm in a teacup, carry on with the eFootball discussion in here now please! :)

No offence taken at all by me Endo, I've got great respect for all the work you've done in the FIFA modding community this year and I genuinely didn't know you could play eFootball online with friends without having to build a team in myClub (at which point, it becomes really boring for me, gameplay getting faster and more frantic as your team is Man City standard within days). I've actually been wanting to play eFootball with @Emroth so this is an interesting development, even if it's not what I want most (i.e. a Career Mode with the great AI eFootball seems to have).

@Peter Withe I can see why you'd think it was an "elitist" post but I think it's entirely unintentional due to the language barrier. You and I want the same kind of football game too, and I know I get frustrated when people say FUMA fixes everything, or even sliders fix everything (in the other game), which it doesn't. But I don't think it came from a malicious place.

Storm in a teacup, carry on with the eFootball discussion in here now please! :)
That's what I'd like in future, an Evoweb eFootball tournament, start off with a simple straight knockout cup, as quickest and easiest to arrange. I'd want us to agree on manual passing, but auto shooting, I think it'd be really fun.

That's what I'd like in future, an Evoweb eFootball tournament, start off with a simple straight knockout cup, as quickest and easiest to arrange. I'd want us to agree on manual passing, but auto shooting, I think it'd be really fun.
Yes, yes exactley.
I've been thinking about it for a long time.
That would be unforgotable fun.
https://evoweb.uk/threads/efootball-all-platforms.83625/post-3917051

I've actually been wanting to play eFootball with @Emroth so this is an interesting development, even if it's not what I want most (i.e. a Career Mode with the great AI eFootball seems to have).
I'm glad you're interested.
If you guys, want to try to play a training match. Please let me know to pm.
I will always be happy to offer resistance.
:BOUNCE:

How to create Dream Team with authentic squad and coach based on the Konami statistic.
For example Alianz Lima Club (Peru).
Team selecting using a club teams filter, coach, formations and team style.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

The most important thing is the full manual passing (shooting can be as you wish)
That's allows you to keep a realistic gameplay pace and avoid the ping-pong effect.

Last edited:
Yes, yes exactley.
I've been thinking about it for a long time.
That would be unforgotable fun.
https://evoweb.uk/threads/efootball-all-platforms.83625/post-3917051

I'm glad you're interested.
If you guys, want to try to play a training match. Please let me know to pm.
I will always be happy to offer resistance.
:BOUNCE:

How to create Dream Team with authentic squad and coach based on the Konami statistic.
For example Alianz Lima Club (Peru).
Team selecting using a club teams filter, coach, formations and team style.

The most important thing is the full manual passing (shooting can be as you wish)
That's allows you to keep a realistic gameplay pace and avoid the ping-pong effect.
I will join once cross play is available…

They mainly added Continental Groups in Authentic Match section, with Friendly Match Room as an option too.
English and French Leagues as well as Italian and Spanish in Europe (all teams). South America with 1st Brazilian Division (6 teams) and few teams from Chile, and River Plate from Argentina. One new stadium Estadio AKRON. Same levels of difficulty and only 5 and 10 min offline trial, same pathetic shadows and lighting system (2007 looking). Gameplay is OK'ish I haven't touched this game for more than 2 months now I can not compare. But whatever...

Good thing is that we need like, 3 years from today to have a complete package:D

Last edited:
Adding extra club teams, like full English Premier League, for offline mode is a very nice step forward and if they’re giving us the offline teams for leagues, they can look to add offline competitions such as leagues and Master League.

They mainly added Continental Groups in Authentic Match section, with Friendly Match Room as an option too.
English and French Leagues as well as Italian and Spanish in Europe (all teams). South America with 1st Brazilian Division (6 teams) and few teams from Chile, and River Plate from Argentina. One new stadium Estadio AKRON. Same levels of difficulty and only 5 and 10 min offline trial, same pathetic shadows and lighting system (2007 looking). Gameplay is OK'ish I haven't touched this game for more than 2 months now I can not compare. But whatever...

Good thing is that we need like, 3 years from today to have a complete package:D
There is online friendlies in authentic teams?? (Im not at home)

Adding extra club teams, like full English Premier League, for offline mode is a very nice step forward and if they’re giving us the offline teams for leagues, they can look to add offline competitions such as leagues and Master League.
Don’t fool your selfs
They release some teams but they took back nationa teams
They release 95 teams but they kept secret 300
So next plan is to release some other league and re-secret the rest .
Never be from THAT Konami the plan of complete of line modes.
they will give us crumbs to satisfy our hunger but never the whole loaf to satisfy us

This update has for me Pro's and Con's.

Con: Still no long term single player mode, so still nothing to really interest me long term, which I would also be willing to pay for (if the price isn't crazy).

Pro: Selection of teams is good enough to play 1-2 matches just for fun in between and especially to have some Couch Coop Matches with friends on the weekends. Especially since I don't have to pay anything for these teams and finally can have some nice coop matches with friends, that's a Pro for me.

it could be true, but this durandil started like galvani with this information... no one knows what they have or don't have ready

It is not "official" him saying it might be 2024 is just guess work. Not saying that they won't delay it until then but these Twitter accounts strive on speculations, all Konami is saying for now is: we will also add Master League in the future and tell you more info in due time and announced some features for summer. Out of this the guy then makes: it is not ready, won't be until 2024 etc. It might be that it doesn't come in summer and doesn't come in Fall or Winter, but it might also be possible that some of the Features like Crossplay are internally tested and might come earlier. No one knows.

Not defending Konami, since they disappointed me with their product, but people really need to stop taking these Twitter accounts and their predictions serious. They all always claim to have some inside knowledge or scoop from one dev/someone they know at a company/some Community Manager etc. I have seen these claims for both games a hundred times and 99% of the time most of these claims are false, overexaggerated for clicks and with just a little bit of logic applied it is usually pretty obvious. Whenever someone claims loudly he is in the know, he knows programmers are focusing on this, juniors are only working on that or this is the reason why something is like this, most of the time it is people making some statements for clicks or attention and in reality all they do is guessing.

And usuallly people give them validation because they have been right once out of 50 times. So please stop thinking these accounts know anything, they don't. They just want clicks.

Back
Top Bottom