eFootball (All Platforms)

Slowly, in less than three years, the game cannot be quickly created at a good level.. It's really bad that there isn't a better offline mode for a little over a year.

not bad, but view on physisc ball... 💩
Not gonna lie, the AI is great. Something's been missing in pes fox engine for long long time.
Yeah, I mean, credit where credit's due... That looks 10x more realistic in terms of AI, positioning, pace etc. than "the other game". Impressive.

Just a shame that there's no game mode to go with it, other than a card-collecting superstar-filled mode I personally think is boring as hell (and yes, the ball physics, which are horribly over-simplified floaty nastiness).

I would pay good money if someone successfully convert that for old PES fox engine. I've tried ton of gameplay mods, cpk, exes, even tried to make it by myself but nothing can make cpu dribbling like that. There has to be someway to convert that, some of efootball bin gameplay files is using fox engine, i guess ? no need to import animation files, just make it cpu more dribble, oh well a man can dream.

Yeah, I mean, credit where credit's due... That looks 10x more realistic in terms of AI, positioning, pace etc. than "the other game". Impressive.

Just a shame that there's no game mode to go with it, other than a card-collecting superstar-filled mode I personally think is boring as hell (and yes, the ball physics, which are horribly over-simplified floaty nastiness).
It's so depressing. You play the offline mode and it's so refreshing compared to 2021 but knowing this is a stimulating as it's going to get his just so deflating. I'd even take a copy paste of the leagues, cups & ML from 2021 but they literally don't want to give us this. They don't want us being enticed by any kind of offline experience, because there's no chance of us being indoctrinated into the spending money on coins cult they want every player to join.

Damn, I think 21 is still superior in almost all the rest, but wish so much it had this kind of CPU.
Gameplay modding is the answer, mates. :) I've already seen how modders have uncovered new AI patterns and behaviors in the CPU and continue to do so. I truly think that as more time passes the better and more refined PES 2021's gameplay will be, new mods are coming out all the time.

Gameplay modding is the answer, mates. :) I've already seen how modders have uncovered new AI patterns and behaviors in the CPU and continue to do so. I truly think that as more time passes the better and more refined PES 2021's gameplay will be, new mods are coming out all the time.

That comes slower than efootball ML.
IF its possible at all, nobody could mod the games ike this in the past 10 years.

Yeah there is always some hope to eventually get there, but looking at the existing mods I'm a bit skeptic giving CPU players that kind of personality is something realistic, at least currently.

Then I don't know, luckily Pes 21 will stay with us forever, as it isn't truly binded to a client like Fifa, so maybe something more significant in thise sense than what is already around could happen in the future. There was that project on Pes 6 with the guy putting another kind of AI in it from "outside", maybe someday something like this will also be possible on 21. But it's all a huge "maybe" :D

Then I don't know, luckily Pes 21 will stay with us forever, as it isn't truly binded to a client like Fifa, so maybe something more significant in thise sense than what is already around could happen in the future.
For example, @Holland has been able to insert different addresses (from efootball, FIFA 23, and previous PES and FIFA's, etc), into the .exe, so I think it'll be a matter of time until this is modded. In anycase like you say because of the sad state of efootball, I think PES 2021 will be around forever so I'm actually pretty optimistic on the continued direction of gameplay modding and other additions. :)

But that is not true.
eFootball has an great Match Room online - mode, in which you can play any teams with your friends.
You can choose the game time up to 15 minutes for half, also you can choose any available stadium as home arena.
We're with my friends play teams like this.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Where are the cards and the superstars here?
I'm playing PES, from ISS Pro Evolution 2 (latest six years by manual passing only) and I know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
But that is not true.
eFootball has an great Match Room online - mode, in which you can play any teams with your friends.
You can choose the game time up to 15 minutes for half, also you can choose any available stadium as home arena.

I'm playing PES, from ISS Pro Evolution 2 (latest six years by manual passing only) and I know what I'm talking about.
Because you play manual you “know what you’re talking about” ?

I hate these elitist kind of posts, it has plagued the PES scene for far too long now.

But that is not true.

I take your point, but I was referring to offline more than anything else - a Master League type mode. But I was under the impression the only online mode was cards-based, so thanks for the info.

I take your point, but I was referring to offline more than anything else - a Master League type mode. But I was under the impression the only online mode was cards-based, so thanks for the info.
Thank you for understanding. If you have interest to play or other details, please let me know. I'll always glad to that.

Because you play manual you “know what you’re talking about” ?

I hate these elitist kind of posts, it has plagued the PES scene for far too long now.
his point was that he's been playing PES since ISS Pro Evo 2. And yes, it takes effort and skill to play with manual passing, but nothing elitist there, in my view. In any case, a bit more respect for a highly regarded and well known modder is due.

his point was that he's been playing PES since ISS Pro Evo 2. And yes, it takes effort and skill to play with manual passing, but nothing elitist there, in my view. In any case, a bit more respect for a highly regarded and well known modder is due.
Because he’s a ‘well known modder’ it gives him the right to talk to people like shit?

Where did he talk to people like this tho?
Chris didnt seem offended and it was a direct reply to him.
Chris made a fair post about eFootball and Endo then decided to go off on a tangent about FUMA and how he knows PES better than anyone.

Just because Chris isn’t offended doesn’t make it right.

edit: in fact, I’ve received messages thanking me for the post (I won’t name names) saying that they’re also fed up with the elitism that plagues the community.

Chris made a fair post about eFootball and Endo then decided to go off on a tangent about FUMA and how he knows PES better than anyone.

Just because Chris isn’t offended doesn’t make it right.

edit: in fact, I’ve received messages thanking me for the post (I won’t name names) saying that they’re also fed up with the elitism that plagues the community.
I actually read Endos post just as: hey in Lobby's you can play with every team against friends without the Superstar Card system. And that he enjoys that.

I actually read Endos post just as: hey in Lobby's you can play with every team against friends without the Superstar Card system. And that he enjoys that.
Ok fair enough, I mean no offence. I read it as “what you talking about? eFootball is fine, we have loads of fun. And I know a good PES when I see one because I’ve been a FUMA player since 1998.”

Anyway, this is too ridiculous. I’ve said my piece.

in fact, I’ve received messages thanking me for the post (I won’t name names) saying that they’re also fed up with the elitism that plagues the community.
We've been called "elitists" for wanting realistic football game, that represent the actual sport, many times.
"Elitist" is a word that's being used way too often, same as "toxic" and "negative", for merely pointing out the flaws in games.
Since im "other games" section mod and the whole argument involves Chris - Im not going to intervene here, coz its not my jurisdiction.
I can only add my opinion and I personally dont see anything wrong with what he said.

Back
Top Bottom