eFootball (All Platforms)

They've added what looks like an actual offline mode......and it's only for a limited time. How are you vaulting content when you don't have any?

Also why is Kubo not in the national team shirt? Why is he in the stupid eFootball shirt that looks dreadful. Makes the whole look off and poorly done. I mean it's not like Konami doesn't have the license to the Japanese NT.
kubo.png

They've added what looks like an actual offline mode......and it's only for a limited time. How are you vaulting content when you don't have any?

Also why is Kubo not in the national team shirt? Why is he in the stupid eFootball shirt that looks dreadful. Makes the whole look off and poorly done. I mean it's not like Konami doesn't have the license to the Japanese NT.
View attachment 187476
Its not an offline mode is just another online mode event against AI and "friendly match" now translated as "test match" in offline

Why are offline players hated by konami?
That's an easy one! We're much more difficult to squeeze money out of on a regular basis than myClub players.

I don't think they realise how many of us would pay a monthly fee if (and only if) we got some incredible Master League experience out of it. But, it still wouldn't be as many as those who'd pay £10 to maybe get Ronaldo every now and then.

Wow.... 40 national teams in trial mode with more AI friendlies. Now I'm going to have to hear Coinami's dedicated team of fart sniffers on twitter and reddit say this is the offline content that we have. 🙄

It's now a race to the bottom with this crap and FIFA's 2 playable stadiums for their World Cup mode.

And where is this big offline update that I've been hearing about since October? Where's the edit mode that these same group of people were telling us that would come in November? Remember someone told us they looked through game files and found some shit about unlocked modes that haven't been released yet, and used that as a way to hype up this fake news about offline modes coming in November? And WTF is big time cards?

Evev worse
No it's an proper offline tournament mode similar to the "International Cup mode" in pes21 where we select a national team and play against the AI and not against players online..It has the same format as of the actual world cup like a group stage and then to the knockouts..I just hope they make it atleast an immersive experience with some cut scenes for winning the cup..

No it's an proper offline tournament mode similar to the "International Cup mode" in pes21 where we select a national team and play against the AI and not against players online..It has the same format as of the actual world cup like a group stage and then to the knockouts..I just hope they make it atleast an immersive experience with some cut scenes for winning the cup..
Can you play it as coop or make all teams user controlled?

For a limited WHAT?
Please tell me they're joking. Pretty please...
National teams will be avaliable only during a limited time. On this state I think brand managers and community managers does not have place to run right now...

Yet the overall corporate business model is thriving? Efootball and most of the other games fall under "Digital Entertainment" umbrella of the Konami corp.

This is the way of the modern world, sadly. I honestly feel like "our time" for football games is dead and buried, which makes me so desperately sad. I don't want to play the old games any more.

In 2018, PES was selling less than 1 million copies compared to FIFA's 12 million (source). FIFA sales were up 6%-10% each year since - I vaguely remember seeing 20+ million sales for last year mentioned somewhere. But PES's numbers stayed the same.

Release a fully-featured £60+ football game and it'll barely sell, because FIFA exists at (almost) the same price and does everything better (maybe not the gameplay, but even then, public opinion of PES's gameplay is pretty poor).

Whereas... Release a simplified barebones product for free, across many platforms, cut your development / physical release costs, and sell "coins" to a fraction of your audience and... Ka-ching!

Single-player gamers only have one place to go, and that place is just as obsessed with "coins" - and they're less than a year away from a major rebrand, just like PES-to-eFootball. I fear the worst.

Hear me out guys What if konami already finished all offline content since day 1 but purposely hold it for two years just to force offline players playing online content only :THINK:

you-see-it-is.gif

hmm, we got 3 sites of patch notes and some very interesting in there. I am one of the most critical dudes about Konami but why does not simply wait until tomorrow before we roast Konami like always? :THINK:

Back
Top Bottom