eFootball (All Platforms)

Certainly looks more lively. Better teammate runs too.

Ds you feel it's been simplied?
And is it more rigid?
Idk if you can call it simplified or not but passing is easier and faster now. Watch spoony piza's video as he play as spain for example. I'm fine with the pass speed but the accuracy is too much.

Idk if you can call it simplified or not but passing is easier and faster now. Watch spoony piza's video as he play as spain for example. I'm fine with the pass speed but the accuracy is too much.

That's frustrating as they brought back more error in previous patch.

Thanks for reply.

Someone posted a comment on reddit that got me thinking.
They said we cannot change difficulty and are locket out from most settings, as offline is not part of free to play.
I never really thought about it this way.
I thought Offline Mode meant proper Master League and other tournaments.
But now I think Konami can basically release some offline scraps and one of their main marketing points for it will be that you can change basic settings..

Now the question is - IF eventually they release some crappy, basic offline mode - would you buy it if it allowed you to change basic settings? In other words - would you pay for crap+settings?

They said we cannot change difficulty and are locket out from most settings, as offline is not part of free to play.
But now I think Konami can basically release some offline scraps and one of their main marketing points for it will be that you can change basic settings..

Now the question is - IF eventually they release some crappy, basic offline mode - would you buy it if it allowed you to change basic settings? In other words - would you pay for crap+settings?
32403B9A-B502-479C-93CC-5A7D32887402.gif

I wouldn't pay for just being able to change difficulty and other settings, but I would for the traditional Leagues, Cups, Tournaments and Master League. As long as it was a sensible yearly cost. Best way would be to unlock the offline for say £30, then each year you pay say £10 to be able to get all the new squads, kits and other updates to use in offline.

Unlock top player difficulty = 50 coins, or
Purchase all gameplay difficulty options pack = 200 coins

Unlock camera view = * coins
Purchase all camera settings pack = *** coins
Purchase time & weather pack = *coins (tba)

Purchase Exhibition Mode menu = * coins
Purchase International Cup menu = * coins
*** Includes 2 free teams. All clubs/nations sold separately ***

Unlock Master League Menu = * coins
Purchase your selected team kit = * coins
Purchase your selected league logo = * coins
Purchase all 5 stadiums pack = * coins
Purchase your desired formation = * coins

Purchase your next opponent (individual clubs only) = Fulham - * coins, Newcastle - ** coins, Arsenal - *** coins, ManCity - ****coins
Purchase 20 club pack = ****** coins
Purchase ML transfer option = ** coins
Purchase club cup entry ticket = * coins

*** Please enter coins to continue to next season ***

Purchase your next opponent (individual clubs only) = Fulham - * coins, Newcastle - ** coins, Arsenal - *** coins, ManCity - ****coins

We laugh but I'd do it in a heartbeat... if (and only if) the gameplay was the best, most realistic, grittiest, hard-fought, organic, tactical gameplay they'd ever produced. (So I won't be doing it.)

lol, although i doubt this will happen but then i remember this is the same company that charges for save slots

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikka...rges-money-for-metal-gear-survive-save-slots/

We laugh but I'd do it in a heartbeat... if (and only if) the gameplay was the best, most realistic, grittiest, hard-fought, organic, tactical gameplay they'd ever produced. (So I won't be doing it.)
I half joked about this 5 or 6 yrs ago. I give it another 5 before it becomes a reality across all sports titles. And your post will be a more distant dream that it is already now.

I see their point, and it's intentional I think.
Arcene is a town near Bergamo, and it's called Àrsen in the local language (so a team from there might be called Arsenal after all). I think it's for that that Atalanta are called Arsenal... Maybe they lost the rights to the team? 😅
its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-charlie.gif

Someone later said that graphically the game looks worse! Overall I think he's right, I wasn't sure but I played again, did a match or two and definitely, the grass looks terrible, with very low-resolution textures. Is it because there is no connection with their server, but the menus are quite fast?

Have two versions of efootball installed on my ps4, a European one and Japanese (downloaded because of the commentary). I updated European an didn't update Japanese one.

First impressions were: short pass speed increased, but didn't speed up the game as I feared it would. Defending with match-up is nerfed to the level it's almost non-existent. This is my biggest negative with this update, it was perfectly balanced in previous version.

After about 10 games, I loaded non-updated version to compare again. And wooow, older version feels so much better for me. Much more fluid and realistic, and defending is way better. Will not update this version, until Konami releases something decent in the future.

Someone later said that graphically the game looks worse! Overall I think he's right, I wasn't sure but I played again, did a match or two and definitely, the grass looks terrible, with very low-resolution textures. Is it because there is no connection with their server, but the menus are quite fast?

They seem to be seesawing all over the place with graphics, gameplay, freedom. It feels like 3 blokes tinkering around the edges. Freedom. Not freedom. Freedom. Not freedom.

Wheres the big leap forward? Where's unreal engine 5? And when are the ball physics ever going to incorporate actual physics? I say this as someone who really enjoys the patch before this. I think the answer to all are 'never'

Its ball physics that I think offer close no hope at all. The last time konami had actual ball physics with calculations being made according to the laws of physics was early pes 14. And it was a mess. All the games since seem to have had zero ball physics whatsoever, with animations playing the part of ball physics instead.

Incorporate real physics and i expect the players on the pitch will have no clue where the ball is.

Have two versions of efootball installed on my ps4, a European one and Japanese (downloaded because of the commentary). I updated European an didn't update Japanese one.

First impressions were: short pass speed increased, but didn't speed up the game as I feared it would. Defending with match-up is nerfed to the level it's almost non-existent. This is my biggest negative with this update, it was perfectly balanced in previous version.

After about 10 games, I loaded non-updated version to compare again. And wooow, older version feels so much better for me. Much more fluid and realistic, and defending is way better. Will not update this version, until Konami releases something decent in the future.

I never thought of this! Two versions. Time to break out that new Zealand profile again.

so world cup mode is not an offline mode? How does it work then..?
It's not a mode, and it's only semi-offline. It's just a limited-time online event where you can earn rewards by playing against the AI in World Cup matches. Basically the same as a Trial Match, but with rewards nothing more.

FhrUwaoWQAET6nA.jpg

What game speed is everyone playing on?

I've always had it on +1 but after this update seems too frantic.

Usually past pes games. I've always used - 1 but most people said efootball played better on +1

What game speed is everyone playing on?

I've always had it on +1 but after this update seems too frantic.

Usually past pes games. I've always used - 1 but most people said efootball played better on +1

I think 0 is fine. Dont know anyone on here who has said +1 but I might be wrong.

They seem to be seesawing all over the place with graphics, gameplay, freedom. It feels like 3 blokes tinkering around the edges. Freedom. Not freedom. Freedom. Not freedom.
Thats how it always felt with Konami.
Last couple of years every second patch seemed to be reversing back to previous one. I dont know if they have some bigger picture, or plan, but it just looks so random at times..
And stuff that people enjoy the most is being removed, which is so frustrating..

Its ball physics that I think offer close no hope at all. The last time konami had actual ball physics with calculations being made according to the laws of physics was early pes 14. And it was a mess. All the games since seem to have had zero ball physics whatsoever, with animations playing the part of ball physics instead.
I very much disagree with this bit tho.
Pes21 had the best ball physics I have seen in any football game. And its not part of the animations. I have high, deflected, spinning balls that can bounce back onto the pitch while going out of play, shots have some fantastic curves that can wrong foot goalkeepers, all high balls have a nice velocity to them and better players can apply some amazing curves. Pes21 ball physics was head and shoulders above any other football game and its a huge shame that its all gone now.
And just to give you an example:

Goal that AI had scored against me today

Imagine considering this is even a question you'd be posing in 2018 when PES 2018 and FIFA 18 were still very solid titles and the possibilities, the future of football gaming seemed promising...

You'd be flamed off of the face of the board if you pondered something about such a bare minimum standard in a game like being allowed to change a difficulty setting.

Back
Top Bottom