eFootball (All Platforms)

I dont see any big patch announced. Only the data carry over and large scale maintenance this month. Probably licenses are up so they need to refresh the database in terms of available player cards, add new ones, delete old ones, give u coins for deleted ones etc.
Why people expect edit mode and league, cup modes?
Btw at this point i would be happy with kit importing and with an actual league vs ai.
Would have been great having a cup event bc of the world cup where u would have to have a squad of players with the same nationality. Hell they even could start selling complete squads of NTs to make money.

I dont see any big patch announced. Only the data carry over and large scale maintenance this month. Probably licenses are up so they need to refresh the database in terms of available player cards, add new ones, delete old ones, give u coins for deleted ones etc.
Why people expect edit mode and league, cup modes?
Btw at this point i would be happy with kit importing and with an actual league vs ai.
Would have been great having a cup event bc of the world cup where u would have to have a squad of players with the same nationality. Hell they even could start selling complete squads of NTs to make money.
Well mate, quietly almost two years we have had this game and there is no development in terms of modes, it's normal that people expect something to come because I personally see no reason to play the game, whether I like the gameplay or not, it's just an empty shell. After every update we expect them to add some content.. but it never happens.

I've read somewhere that 2.2 is the Version that Konami want to deliver 1 year ago, its the "final" Version where it had to be started. but we get a crappy 0.92 Version broken game with no content.

I dont see any big patch announced. Only the data carry over and large scale maintenance this month. Probably licenses are up so they need to refresh the database in terms of available player cards, add new ones, delete old ones, give u coins for deleted ones etc
Thats it. Some teams will be added, some teams will be gone. They stated it on their migraine inducing website.
There is literally zero mention of any additional content for offline.
Looking how every single of their tweets is flooded with backlash - do anyone really think they would stay quiet if they had something coming?
Its Konami - they are usually shouting "evolution" whenever they have any little thing to show.
All these rumours about some magnificent update came from Konami fanboys/streamers/youtubers, who desperately need attention now that their game is on life support.

Well mate, quietly almost two years we have had this game and there is no development in terms of modes, it's normal that people expect something to come because I personally see no reason to play the game, whether I like the gameplay or not, it's just an empty shell. After every update we expect them to add some content.. but it never happens.
Rightfuly they have but I dont think we should have expectations, maybe new and young fans do. But if someone is with PES since 1998, knows we are watching the same pre-match cutscenes for 25 years for example.

Would be very nice if they'd fix this utterly broken passing system. Only semi this game is playable as you can put the ball in empty pocket of space not only on the opposition feet. But on this through passes are full manual for some fucking reason...

I detest that color scheme so damn much. Yellow does not make for a good color scheme. It's why I hated the fifa 17? menu as well
Their whole idea of colours is awful.
Remember Pes20 purple/pink logo transition during replays?
It was an absolute torture to watch.
I know you can change it all on PC, but people on console had to watch it dozens of times in every match.

I've put that memory so far in the back of my head I've completely forgotten I even have a memory of that color scheme lol

Coinami acts as if they're working for the CIA doing some secret covert ops protecting government intel. WTF is up with all this secrecy? IS Wikileaks gonna come and ruin their plans? If they are planning to release something outside of their shitty POTW card packs this month, then say something! Do these fucking idiots realize how dire the situation is right now? Hello! You have a game with zero content! There are mobile games out there with more content than this shit.

Ef23bigupdatelol.PNG

Last edited:
I'm excited coz the gameplay will be free as a bird after the next monster patch.

There will be no fouls or penalties because we need the game to run without interruptions and also in real life 5 minutes there are rarely stoppages.

Also I'm training hard to learn how to play the game because scripting doesn't exist and we have to play the game with an open mind.

I don't need more then 2 teams licensed, one stadium and one ball because it's all about the gameplay and not these fluff features.

Master league needs to have the same players come back as regens, It is more fun and fresh and of course all AI teams should use the same attacking move (pass to player on the D of the area, he turns around and shoots).

Defenders should all retreat to the six yard box and give you gaps in midfield, And goalkeepers need to be glued to their line and never come out.

I'd also love to pay for all these features, Maybe pay for every time I start the game

Amazing times indeed :APPLAUD:

Their whole idea of colours is awful.
Remember Pes20 purple/pink logo transition during replays?
It was an absolute torture to watch.
I know you can change it all on PC, but people on console had to watch it dozens of times in every match.
Which PES version had the bright white logo transition? I remember it being blinding every time I played the game in low-lit conditions at home!

Konami didn't even update their main website with details of the new season until hours after it had launched. I was trying to find what had been added and only place that had those details was Twitter. So, goodness knows what will be in the November update. They'll probably tell us after the update has been launched...again.

Any half decent mobile gacha game has more offerings than this does. I know this because I play a few with my baby sister.

I'm not trying to troll, I'm just sad that - looking at the video above from @Mathgamer - it's pretty obvious that there are no major changes in this update, and yet people still hang onto hope.

I'm not trying to troll, I'm just sad that - looking at the video above from @Mathgamer - it's pretty obvious that there are no major changes in this update, and yet people still hang onto hope.
In my humble opinion, I think unlocked match time, ball, stadium, weather and difficulty is more important than unlocking all teams in a boring exhibition mode with only 5 or 10 min in just regular or superstar and only fine weather. It is Konami here so we have to wait few more months for every step on the way🤣

Thanks for highlighting. I’ve been seeing the reports of potential offline modes from fans but nothing official, but this news shows the reality. Such a shame, just hoping for some gameplay and visual improvements now, however small they may be.

Life comes at you fast. Konami not realizing that players in a country where lootboxes are illegal, were able to buy lootboxes, tells me everything I need to know about the people charge of this game.

Not sure if the story is true, but that’s how I’m I imagining things to be happening a lot these days. 🤷‍♂️
View attachment 186197
If I’d wanna go on, this would drift towards a more political and social topic, so I don’t.

Seriously though, a lot of games are conditioning children to be gamblers at an early age. Add to that the number of gambling sponsors in football, and now the rise of gambling and betting being part of sports broadcasts in american sport, it's a little concerning. Actually it's a lot concerning, if you have a child that plays games and/or watches sports, how often they are being exposed to multiple forms of gambling.

EA are the most egregious offenders with FUT. It's shocking how FUT turned so many kids into gambling addicts.

EA is the original sin (at least in regards to mainstream gaming). FIFA and Madden Ultimate Team took over overnight, it's remarkable and terrifying how effective and efficient it was. It's crazy how continuous spending on already purchased products has been normalized in gaming. I remember one youtube video that put it the best; it's almost like they are no longer games but processes. Processes in which you have to continue to give money in order to continue said processes.

I don't hate gacha games or modes. I hate the fact that revenue has taken priority over quality and user experience. If PES/eFoot had multiple deep, fleshed out modes, with better programmed AI, with a better fundamental understanding of football logic, with more animations (tons more animations) and better overall physics, I wouldn't care about dream team. It feels more like game company executives care more about exploiting their playerbase than providing them with a good experience. When I look at EAs original mission statement or Blizzard's "core values" and the I look at FIFA/Madden or Diablo Immortal, I just shake my head.

Gaming is no longer run by individuals who have a passion for creating something they really want to share with the world. It's run by sales executives. Sales executives who are only concerned with ever increasing revenue. The question now is will there come a point where it collapses like Xerox? Is gaming, at this point, truly too big to fail? Will we return to a time where imagination and creativity take priority over revenue and profit? Find out next time on Dragonball Z.

Listen I've been up since 4 am cuz I woke up from a nightmare so you get to deal with my sleep deprived ramblings as I watch the sun rise.

Back
Top Bottom