eFootball (All Platforms)

I played few more matches on fully updated game (last time I played some before current updates).
Its not a current gen game, lets be honest here. Its poor in almost all departments.

But

It has some basics. It has ok AI. It has ok inertia. It has ok physicality.
Unfortunately nowadays the bar is very, very low.

Fun fact - you can kinda play Master League now, coz when you go to Dream Team Online Division - you are playing against AI anyways.. played 3 matches and all of them were AI bots, coz nobody seems to play it.. :LOL:

I see a lot of people from this thread playing online divisions now, or see them as opponents of streamers. Funny thing is, the same people taunting about unrealistic meta formations and kick-off / corner glitches are the same people who use them all game long.

The first few matches in Divisions is always against bots. Until you reach Div9. Then you will never again face bots.

The first few matches in Divisions is always against bots. Until you reach Div9. Then you will never again face bots
Oh I didnt know that - cheers.
I dont know anything about any glitches, didnt have it installed till few days ago. Just wanted to see how it plays.
Pity I cant filter for Full Manual opponents. In general - Im finding the whole interface and menus very un-user friendly.

Sorry but there isn't a possibility to play in manager mode? AI vs AI in friendly match in efootball 2023?
If you want to watch an Ai v Ai match the only workaround is to select manual player switching and just keep changing to a player not near to the ball. It's not perfect but its better than nothing.

after updating to 2.1.1. I've lost of my 200 hard earned Coins... ive got 310 i think and now 110... how can this happen ?
Coins only expire for Japanese users, they don't expire everywhere else. There's a menu where you can see when and how many coins you've received and spent, so you should be able to check your coin balance there.

What i said? All PES/Efootball fans are gonna be there when game is ready and it does not matter how bad konami is doing things, just look renan galvani coming back twitter after crying about the game in summer and in just 2-3 months? Back. Its ridicolous

I've played PES since I was about 7. I am now 39.

I gave this another go last night. I've tried FIFA, I can't stick the game but that's another story for another thread.

Do you know what. For a couple of hours, I actually enjoyed it. I have no idea what the hell I'm doing with the Dream Team thing, I played the offline Italian challenge and scored a grand total of 0 goals in 5 games 😂, but you can see the foundation is there. The dribbling, at times, is a joy. Player individuality is a thing, I signed Buendia - my fave Villa player, upgrading him a bit, and when he got on the ball I had that buzz that he was the one to do something special.

If this had ML & edit mode, I'd sink hours into it.

Last edited:
Do you know what. For a couple of hours, I actually enjoyed it.
Same age, same story.
There were moments where this game was actually enjoyable.
I like the defending, thats varied and requires timing and skill.
I liked the AI. At times it was forcing me to take long range shot, coz I simply couldnt break them (full manual might be the key factor here, as I couldnt find/execute last little pass in tight spaces)

Its just the floaty ball physics and general feel of playing a shell of the game that breaks it now.
The fact that you cant filter for your settings, cant pick any team to play against mate, half the difficulties and times locked. Still, after two years it feels like a demo. And an OK gameplay on the pitch is simply not enough to want me to log back in, coz there's not much to do there.

I gave Superstar difficulty a try last night on Trial Match. A bit too frantic for my liking with high rated opposition pinging it around rather quickly, but can see Top Player or Professional being a good balance. Also had lots of fouls against me which was a nice change and when I played a 2.5 star team after playing a 4.5 it was noticeably different and they made more mistakes, and went for long passes or rushed clearances. Also playing with fully licensed teams was so much better and there's no cheap one way to score.

This is crying out for offline cups and leagues to start with. I know ml is longer way off. I could sink some decent hours into this and they'd finally make some money off me ... And many others.

The last updates from konami made it playable .
The biggest issue now is the script :

It's super obvious if you play the AI to the point it's become stupid.
  1. You're basically stuck in your half because AI presses you
  2. Your players take the worst touches ever no matter what dribbling stat you have
  3. Your players stand waiting for the ball on every pass
  4. Your passes are almost always intercepted especially through balls, there's basically a 10% chance they work
  5. No shoulder charge fouls are called but every shoulder charge you do is called against you
  6. If your player makes a mistake they just freeze on the spot despite being closer to the ball than the AI
  7. Invulnerable shield around players
  8. Rebounds always going to the AI
Is it possible to disable it / play without it ? , because it really makes the game frustrating aside the remaining flaws of gameplay

The last updates from konami made it playable .
The biggest issue now is the script :

Is it possible to disable it / play without it ? , because it really makes the game frustrating aside the remaining flaws of gameplay

I honestly dont experience any of these issues. At least I'm pretty sure I dont. Except maybe 6.

I honestly dont experience any of these issues. At least I'm pretty sure I dont. Except maybe 6.
All of them had happened for me just yesterday when I played Italian league event . I quoted them because someone else posted them in reddit while I went there to see if somebody else notice that

What i said? All PES/Efootball fans are gonna be there when game is ready and it does not matter how bad konami is doing things, just look renan galvani coming back twitter after crying about the game in summer and in just 2-3 months? Back. Its ridicolous
There are plenty of players out there that are content with the direction of this game, and the lack of ambition from this company. They still treat Coinami, a company that is worth billions, as if it's some small indie company working with a shoe string budget with two or three devs.

Last edited:
I disagree. Not strongly but personally. I still haven't downloaded the game, and still refusing to take part in this KONAMI big social experiment.

Other people here are doing the same, we are very few and not significant, but we will resist till the end 😁

At least as long as, the game as a package, remains a big social experiment.

If they ever come back, with a honest apology towards the loyal ex-fanbase and customers, and reconsider their terrible mentality, or bad communication (name it as you like), then we can restart from a different base.

Of course, It will never happen...Just saying 🙂

All of them had happened for me just yesterday when I played Italian league event . I quoted them because someone else posted them in reddit while I went there to see if somebody else notice that

I wonder whether these events are a bit like ML nerfing/cheats? I mostly play exhibition matches.

There definitely frustrations...

I generally play the events on top player...

Not disputing you have seen them. Was just saying I haven't.

I disagree. Not strongly but personally. I still haven't downloaded the game, and still refusing to take part in this KONAMI big social experiment.

Other people here are doing the same, we are very few and not significant, but we will resist till the end 😁

At least as long as, the game as a package, remains a big social experiment.

If they ever come back, with a honest apology towards the loyal ex-fanbase and customers, and reconsider their terrible mentality, or bad communication (name it as you like), then we can restart from a different base.

Of course, It will never happen...Just saying 🙂
Leave it mate. He wants his "I told you so" moment let him have it :LOL:

I wonder whether these events are a bit like ML nerfing/cheats? I mostly play exhibition matches.

There definitely frustrations...

I generally play the events on top player...

Not disputing you have seen them. Was just saying I haven't.
I played it in legendary . try it and see

I think that's probably why. That's pretty typical of legendary. Superstar just about avoids that kind of handicapping.
Even Superstar is a pain to play against. It's always (in every PES too) prof or top player when fun is at. Superstar is cheating and boosting every team to (not Barcelona anymore :D) but to a Bayern or Madrid levels

Last edited:
I had not heard of dynamic difficulty before one of the Pros mentioned something on his stream. It's a non-issue for me as an ingredient invariably baked in the game. Instead of moaning, I just get on with it and let the chips fall where they may... I take it's a given trial matches are much like one-off exhibition matches outside the umbrella of any game modes, i.e. Master League or competition(s). Basically the A.I. engrosses me in the on the field action and assist me in practice for those limited A.I. plays (not just the goalie interventions) that I encounter in multiplayer.

I will confess to not boasting the best of records even against pro, struggling to scrape by at 1-0 versus Top Player. Cheers!

I had not heard of dynamic difficulty before one of the Pros mentioned something on his stream. It's a non-issue for me as an ingredient invariably baked in the game. Instead of moaning, I just get on with it and let the chips fall where they may... I take it's a given trial matches are much like one-off exhibition matches outside the umbrella of any game modes, i.e. Master League or competition(s). Basically the A.I. engrosses me in the on the field action and assist me in practice for those limited A.I. plays (not just the goalie interventions) that I encounter in multiplayer.

I will confess to not boasting the best of records even against pro, struggling to scrape by at 1-0 versus Top Player. Cheers!

Were they moaning? I'm not sure they were.

I personally turned heart off in previous years when it was an option. It feels cheaply done, and tilts the balance between user and team confidence too far in the direction of the latter.

And the when you get ahead, it tilts it too far in favour of your team again.

So the level of challenge sea-saws far too much within a game.

What is this?
he says interesting things! the team already has the new plans and guidelines drawn up and will be released soon says that Milan, as well as Inter will be exclusive. on the 25th they will announce new esports for Italy. mentions that from the November update many modes requested by the community arrive says that basically from November the "true efootball reaches everyone"

Last edited:
Sorry Renan but i don't see anything neither in the teaser or the tweets. Perhaps the wrong link... But i believe what i see, especially in that kind of "X people said X thing on twitter" hahaha
Absolutely NOTHING about November of whatever else. And it's Esports related.

Selective memory, there's a "trash" on one part of my brain.

Edit: Will perhaps watch your youtube link thanks @tomjaz , even if i suppose they will talk especially about Italy Esport. And "What people wants", we don't know what people they're talking about but i don't think we're part of the equation. Offline players.
Give me a good ball physics, and a full new UI with normal vertical formations and i will see later if the game is good enough from my taste.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom